logo

2. (30 mins ago)
scammers exposed
SCAMMERS
3. (30 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
4. (30 mins ago)
ID Chief
Just a question
5. (30 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

shraddha sky shop /kitchan king, waidhan Complaints & Reviews - failure of prouduct

shraddha sky shop /kitchan king Contacts & Informations

fccslf.com
To,

The Manager
Shraddha sky shop pvt ltd

Through :- Frenchaisee R.S. Trading & co.Satna.

Sub:- Regarding failure of Your product “Kitchan king”.

Ref;- Your Invoice delivery challan dt 15-06-09.

Dear sir,

It is regretted that after many telephonic contact there is no positive response to attend the troubleshooting of your most advertised “Kitchen King “ purchased by me vide your referenced challan no and dispatched no 03507 /R.S.T. dt 15-06-09.the material was delivered to me by your franchisee R.S. Trading& co. Satna. As I asked the delivery boy Mr Raja Tiwari during the supply of your product about service & any trouble shooting program after sale he promised me there will be positive and healthy response .I am very much aggrieved that after many telephonic call to your call center ther is no any possive response and the product is worthless for us. The main fault which I observed is that the heating coil has punchured and the electric circuit has disconnected that’s why the pan is not working.The Heating coil and pan is attached with each other there fore is may be no option except replacement as per my opinion.For your knowledge I am enclosing the photo of the problem.
Therefore it is requested you to replace /repair the product immediately so that we can use your product and show another person about sale and service of Shraddha sky shop.

Sincerely your’s

Pankaj Yadav
M.P.E.B. Waidhan
Above Gopal Moter Part
Distt-Singrauli M.P.
Comments India Non-profit Organizations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jun, 2010 by   Sanjat Samal 0 Votes
To,

The General Manager
Shraddha sky shop pvt ltd

Sub: For the product of Kitchen King

Dear Sir
I had been order Kitchen King more than five times every time your call center man say that my order will reach me within three to four days but now it is going to be two month what this type of service you give to people.

REPLY TO THIS Email Id: Sanjat_samal@rediffmail.com

Suryakulamani Vihar
Patia, Bhubaneswar
Orissa
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   shekharjsr8502 0 Votes
i want to talk to mr. pankaj yadav
 11th of Oct, 2010 by   haresh pritmani 0 Votes
kitchen king ordered but not yet delivered
 29th of Aug, 2011 by   tngoswami 0 Votes
To, The General Manager, Shraddha Sky Shop Pvt. Ltd.
Subject : Short Supply of Item against Order No.002160. Ref. : My e-mail to you on the subject yesterday i.e 28-8-2011.
Sir, In responcse to your TV Advert. I ordered to supply " King Star " on 14-8-2011. Your franchies " Dheeraj Enterprises " Agra supplied me the said Item along with two free of cost items F.Maggic Chopper and Nazar Raksha Kawach on 18-8-2011. In F.Maggic Chopper packet there was only one Blade Cutter, where as on the packet of F. Maggic Chopper there was printed to include Two ( 02 ) Blade Cutters ( 28 & 14 ). I pointed out this to the bearer of consignment at that time and also informed this short supply to Customer Support on telephone No.09920543838 ( as written on the Delivery Challan-cum-Reciept slip of the franchies stated above.) I have also reminded them twice since then but to no positive response. I have already paid the total value of the Items i.e. Rs.3690/= Please look in to it. More details may be seen from my e-mail send to you yesterday. Please reply on my e-mail ID ' tngoswami36@hotmail.com'
Sincerely Yours - Dr. T.N.Goswami, ( Customer Code B002058 ), 5/49 A, Madia Katra, Agra - 282002, ( U.P. )
 6th of Sep, 2011 by   Israr Ali 0 Votes
I was planning to purchase kitchem king.
but after looking these comments I have changed my mind for not purchasing kitchen king.
 15th of Sep, 2011 by   veer bahadur singh 0 Votes
sir
my self ver bahadur singh after showing your add i order your product kitchem king.and your sells member contact with me by telephonic-ally and assured me to delivered the product within 10 to12 working days but almost 4 week has been ended i dont received your item till now so plz contact me as soon as possible
 5th of Oct, 2011 by   mrs abid 0 Votes
i was planning to purchase but after see this comment i chanage my mind for market the product you have to provide the best services and be honest
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   ajju 123 0 Votes
hi how are you sir, , i am living in pakistan and want to purchase ur products.
please tell me the procedure. my e.mail address is as under
emmiforu@yahoo.com
 20th of Dec, 2011 by   Abuzar Kamal 0 Votes
You are "FRAUD"!!! You have taken my money two months before but I still did not receive my product .
My order no# 027180 ...

I talked to Tajel may times in customer service she always commit a call back but I never receive any call back so far...

Return my mony immediately on may credit card else I am going to file an FIR against you. There is no second thought "" I NEED MY MONEY BACK"... MORE OVER i AM GOING TO WRITE THIS ON ALL THE BLOG AND EVERY WHERE ONLINE TO MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BUY YOUR PRODUCT ONLINE...
 20th of Dec, 2011 by   Abuzar Kamal 0 Votes
"""""""""""""""""' Sharadha Sky shop """""""""" IS FRAUD"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM THEM""""""""""""
 28th of Jan, 2012 by   zulfiqar alam 0 Votes
dear I want to purchase hot king in Pakistan Karachi Kindly provide me how I buy it in Pakistan my telephone No: is 92-2103223593916 email address is za_az2005@yahoo.com pl intimate
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   ajaykm 0 Votes
I was also thinking about buying the hot king...but going through allthese complaints I have dropped my plan
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   INDER JEET SINDWANI 0 Votes
I, INDER JEET, am also a victim of SHRADDHASKYSHOP.More than FIFTY days have passed when I placed an order on them on online for supply of KINGSTAR MIXTURE-JUICER and make the pament through credit card.But I am still to get the product inspite of my repeated telephones.Every time I am told that the product has been despatched but the same never reaches.For the last one week, nobody is picking up the phone.I am surprised that how the company is surviving.My email is not being replied.Is the company fraud?.I request them to return my money or I will be constrained to approach CONSUMER FORUM NOIDA. ( INDER JEET SINDWANI MOBILE NO 9899374444)

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter