logo

Safecart
Internet Defender
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
Taradale registry
Bad customer services from staff/ owner/manger
4. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
5. (1 hr 27 mins ago)
Southeast Toyota Finance
Be careful

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Shark Vacuum, California Complaints & Reviews - Customer service, navigator lift away

Shark Vacuum Contacts & Informations

Shark Vacuum

Posted: 2011-03-20 by    dreamco13

Customer service, navigator lift away

Euro-Pro
California
I was not informed the Shark Lift Away Vacuum was on back order when I ordered it on 03/04/2011.( Ultimately found out delivery would be 4 to 6 weeks later). My debit card was charged 30 seconds after placing order. The accessories were shipped right away. When I called the off-shore customer service I was told the order was shipping the next day, (lie #1). Order did not ship. I was miffed and called again to cancel. I was told that I could not cancel the order because it was already showing as shipped, (lie #2). I waited 3 days, order did not ship. I called again and threatened to file a fraud complaint with my bank. The order was canceled. Of course the accessories would need to be returned for a refund so I requested an RMA number. I received the number and was told to ship the package back to the address on the label, (at my expense). The problem is that the address on the label is not the correct address for returning items, (lie #3). The package has been in the hands of UPS for a week now and I cannot receive a refund until it is delivered. I filed a complaint with my bank and have received my refund.
I ran across the Navigator Lift Away at Target for the same price, $199.99. I am glad I did not receive it. The vsacuum head is like 11" across, WAY t0o small. The unit looks very fragile and cheaply made. In all fairness I did not get a chance to test the unit but I have a feeling it waould have been returned anyway. The shipping at my expense, of course.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LIARS. Wonder what kind of service one would receive with a warranty issue?
Comments United States Vacuum Cleaners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jul, 2011 by   GJM-SR 0 Votes
In Nov.2010 I bought the shark Navigator for my wife for Christmas and as far as the vac goes I have absolutely have no complaint. This is the very best vac in the business but the sales of this vac is what I call attention to. When I bought this vac I did so off of a informmercial and I was good enough to pay all at once for the reason of a Christmas Present.
When I did that the lady on the other end of the phone offered me four $20.00 gift cards for Wal-Mart. It was set up that way because that was the payment plan was at the time
Four payment over four months. but from Nov.2010 to July, 2011 I haven't got a thing. When I contact Euro-Pro they tell me I'm sorry but that was a third party sales that made that offer so we can't and won't replace the cards. On my bank account records the only name that shows up getting paid is Euro-Pro and it even carries there telephone#. They insist that they are not liable to replace it. My wife and I were looking at picking up another one of the shark pieces. That is now on hold just for personal reasons. You know whats sad it will sell itself because it does exactly what they say it does. That should be a great thing not marred by some $ 80.00 ripoff scheme. So be it
thanks George, NH
 20th of Sep, 2011 by   tzarius78 0 Votes
I would complain to your attorney general and file a complaint with your bank and ask for a back charge. That will get them responding a lot faster.
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   Gene Mitchell 0 Votes
I was thinking about purchasing this but since they appear to be such a slimy company to work with I think that I'll just pass on the machine.
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   wadeeddie 0 Votes
They are the most unethical company out there. I purchased this vacuum then changed my mind within five minutes of ordering as the price they represented on tv was way off from price charged . I called within five minutes only to be told i had to call back first thing next day as it was not in system. I called first thing next day to be told it was already shipped the day before. I then received a call a week later on my answering machine telling me that they just shipped the vacuum. can't make this stuff up. I receive said vacuum two weeks later only to send it bad via ups.. I have the receipts showing same. It is now a year later and they still every other month try to bill me for the vacuum I have had enough. do not buy from them
 18th of May, 2013 by   LUXEMBURG WI. BOB. 0 Votes
I HAVE A SHARK MODEL NV22L 26 NAVAGATOR VACUUM CLEANER FOR 2 YEARS STILL UNDER THE 5 YEAR WARRENTY. THE PLASTIC HING BROKE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DIRT COLLECTOR. I CALLED ON 3-27-13 TO GET A REPLACEMENT CANISTER & WAS WAS TOLD THE REPLACED PART WOULD BE SHIPED 4-7-13. AFTER TWO MORE CALLES IT'S STILL ON BACK ORDER UNTIL 6-21-13. BEING UNABLE TO USE THE SHARK VACUUM CLEANER I HAD TO GO OUT & BUY ANOTHER BRAND VACUUM CLEANER WHILE WAITTING FOR THE SHARK TO BE FIXED. I NEED TWO CLEANERS, ONE FOR UPSTAIRS & ONE FOR DOWN STAIRS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT SHOULD TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS FOR A REPLACEMENT PART???
LUXEMBURG WI. BOB
 23rd of May, 2014 by   Formerpatient 0 Votes
They are the sorriest, most incompetent bunch of assholes I have ever had the displeasure of trying to do business with. First, they cancel my order without even telling me because of some problem with my billing address which was correct all along. Then I called their "customer service" department, and was told if I go to tryrotator.com that I would get free shipping if I reordered. I did and it did not give me free shipping. Then when I click to submit the new order it just gives me a "file not found" message...repeatedly. Then, I call the morons at their customer NO-service line back (THREE TIMES) who say they are going to transfer me to a live agent to place my order and I get hung up on!

Do these f*******s ever actually sell any vacuums?! I am going to post my experiences with this scam company on every available review sit on the internet. Do NOT bo business with these crooks!
 22nd of Nov, 2014 by   Patty Foster 0 Votes
Ok, so, I do like the vacuum. However, it had a tendency to fall apart. It was this, that and the other thing. But, now the hose is so bad, I n arelyse it cuz i've had to tape it up so much! Perhaps just a little lloer rhose or longer attachments. A more flexible hose wud be nice ad swelOMGOSH! IT WON'T LET ME SPELL THINGS RIGHT! ARG.Anyway, I can't afford an other vacuum! I don't know if I'm under warranty or not. Can u see ur way fit to perhaps give me another vacuum? Or, send money back to buy another one. I know I'm asking a lot, but I really don't know what else to do! Thank you, Patricia Foster . I have pictures but I can't seem to retrieve them. It's pretty bad tho. Patty Foster. angelg000073@gmail.com. 509-886-8785. 245 5th NE #B205. East Wenatchee. Wa. 98002
 10th of Dec, 2014 by   LILMIS 0 Votes
I bought my Shark Pro. Liftaway 16 months ago. Today the brush will not work, and there is little actual suction. I checked, no blockages anywhere. I noted two months ago that the dust was building up around the foam filter. Then the brush stopped. Never been jammed, entangled or in any kind of distress.
Too much money to pay for a vacuum, then have it quit. I have an Electrolux that is 15 years old and still works. Shark is CRAP.

Watch for Online Cons on Cyber Monday