logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (17 mins ago)
PAYMENT NOT RECEIVED FOR SERVICE RENDERED

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SENTRY ARMORED DITPATCH COMPANY Complaints & Reviews - Disgraceful business practice

SENTRY ARMORED DITPATCH COMPANY Contacts & Informations

SENTRY ARMORED DITPATCH COMPANY

Posted: 2012-01-04 by    Gorky

Disgraceful business practice

SENTRY ARMORED DITPATCH COMPANY
My 86 year old mother received a letter from Sentry Armored Dispatch Company stating that she has won a huge prize of $900, 000.00. In order to collect this prize she was asked to send $20 to this company. The address for this payment was P.O. Box 409006, Ft. Lauderdale, FL and after this payment was cashed no further contacts from their side appeared. It is a lottery scam for sure and I find such business practice very disgraceful, just try to imagine that any of your relatives will be scammed like this especially old people.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jan, 2012 by   leanasch 0 Votes
After reading this comment about this company you have save me from being scam. I need money so I was hoping that this was true, but come to find out it is not and they the company should be a shamed of themselves for getting people's hopes up. Don't sign up for this. Thanks for the tip. I greatly appreciate it. May God bless you.
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   slyfoxnoodles +1 Votes
These scammers should be eliminated.
This company's false claim to send a check in the mail for $889k fooled many people to send in $20.00 in order to claim their prize.
More info here: https://sites.google.com/site/sentryarmoreddispatchcompany/
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   slyfoxnoodles 0 Votes
[url= https://sites.google.com/site/sentryarmoreddispatchcompany/] More information about Sentry Armored Dispatch Company here: [/url]
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   GEORGEPBURDELL 0 Votes
Check out https://sites.google.com/site/sentryarmoreddispatch/ for more information!
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   sandra carr 0 Votes
If I did not enter I know I did not win. I always check to see if they want me to send money no matter how small. And if they want CASH, check or money order. NEVER SEND CASH THRU THE MAIL ON ANYTHING!!
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   sandra carr 0 Votes
Since its a fake letter I will send them fake cash...LOL!! Monopoly Money!! So worth with, and I will write on back "Not Real Money, Do Not Use"! Think they'll get it?
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   ecarney59 0 Votes
I totally understand your feelings. I just received a similar letter and my "award" is supposed to be 898, 899. I understand your being hurt for your mother and I also understand that she is an elder. The question that everyone should ask themselves in a case like this is, "If I am going to receive a case disbursement, why can't you take the money from winnings. Can you imagine that every 5 people who respond, this fraudulent company is making $100.00. Multiply that by 100 and that's $10, 000.00. If you have to pay for your winnings then it isn't legitimate.
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Brenda L. Cox 0 Votes
what is a identity connfirmation form, i won some money but i cant find that form, sign Brenda Cox
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Brenda L. Cox 0 Votes
my name is brenda cox, i would like to know what is a identity confirmaton form, because i won some money and i cant find that form, Brenda L.COX
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   Brenda L. Cox 0 Votes
Thank you for leting me no about the scam, they want get know money out of me .
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   gooba112 0 Votes
I got a similar letter in the mail as well but just for fun I am sending them $20 in monopoly money with a note Spend This Wisely lol. I hate scammers
 14th of Nov, 2013 by   mistyblueyes66 0 Votes
my attitude toward this company is very sad, that they would pray on innocent peaple like that, they should be ashamed, my father in law recieved a check the other day in the mail, in my mother in laws name who has been now past away for several months God rest her soul, none the less the check was for .89 cents, from the bank wells fargo numbers 23-7/1020 1014 and below that number was another 9790496468. company sentry armored dispatch company p.o. box 409006ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33340-9006.they also stated that they had a large lump sum waiting for her, she just had to send them some money for processing and such, this check looks lagit, has a payment # on paper attached C-71T430 is dated for oct, 31st and has a check # and allhas a security key symbal that fades when you rub it and all, These fraudulant scammers have got to be stopped ! but who is going to be the they're super hero's and do away with the super scammer's. It is sad that these people seem mainly to prey only on the elderly with hopes of a better tommarrow, and a worry free retirement for them and they're spouses and they're families that they will some day leave behind.I have seen my loved one sit and wait for promiced deliveries of money for a small documentation fee of 20.00 dollers, they would tell of the date monies was to be hand delivered and family would not go no where, they would even cancel apointments to be home for the delivery, many times this has happened, and many times no prize money, it becomes an addiction for them, like gambelling, hoping to really be hitting the big one for a secure future.it is truly just so sad.
Boy I would hate to be those villian's on they're judgement day!

5 Reports Tracking You