return policy

Sensa Weight Loss System
I also was intrigued from Sensa's On-line 30 DAY TRIAL offer with their free no-risk return policy! So, I ordered my 30 day kit. But, unfortuately for me, my Sensa kit arrived one week after I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was so busy having appointments with surgeons, oncologists, hematologists and radiation. I didn't open my box at all. When I spoke with my Oncologist, she stated that I could NOT use the Sensa product. So, I just put the unopened Sensa box in my closet. Shortly after my third surgery, I began "calling" and "e-mailing" Sensa. However, NO ONE has returned any form of communication to me. I finally got thru to a representative ( who spoke broken english) and after I voiced my concern AND my diagnosis- SHE HUNG UP ON ME !!! I have been completely frustated. There is No Actual "Return Process" that you can access on the Sensa website. I know, I''m still looking. So again, about 30 days later...ANOTHER box arrived in my mailbox and also I was charged an additional $89.95 on my Credit Card! I immediately opened this box and to my surprise the Invoice states that I will get yet another delivery of Sensa in the upcoming 30 days. Can't anyone out there help me. I've sent way too many e-mails to them!!! Is my only option to cancel my credit card, so that Sensa can't bill me?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

5th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Go to the My Account on the sensa website and you should find it there. i cancled my trial without problems.
 11th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

Sensa Weight Loss System - False & deceiving advertising practices

Beware! SENSA free trial is a rip-off! In fact, it costs you $4.95 MORE than if you had just ordered it in the beginning. After 30 days the regular charge of $89.95 appears on your credit card. This is for the FREE introductory order with a two-month supply. Then 30 days later they bill you.. How is it that the word FREE can be used so deceptively. There should be a law against false advertising. It is taking advantage of all the overwieght people out there. If the product worked they would not have to use the gimmicks like offering FREE
trial. They should be banned by FDA or whoever as I gained 5 lbs on the product. It does not work! SCAM, RIP-OFF
 29th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
I too, ordered Sensa in Feb/Mar. 2011. I did not receive the order so I phoned the company, and they immediately sent out a second order, which I received on 4/2011. I was informed that I had a full 30 days to try the product and after the 30 days cancellation, it had to be in there warehouse within 10 days after receiving the RMA #, and, if not satisfied, call and get a RMA # to return it with no charges being billed to my credit card. Well, I tried Sensa for approx. 2 weeks and felt the same and saw no results. I phoned, and to my surprise, there was an automated system, and I obtained my RMA#. I mailed the package back, with their return label, and I was still billed for it. Today, I am fighting with them to get my refund of $89.95.
I think that I am going to go to the BBB.
 27th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Sensa Weight Loss System - If you are thinking about using this web-site DON’T
SENSA Weight Loss System

Recently I ran across a web site that offered a 30 day free trial of Sensa. All I had to do is pay the 1.95 shipping. I called and was offered an upgrade of product with an extended free trail of 45 days. I gave the customer service rep my charge card for the shipping & found the next day they charged $210.00!!

I called immediately to straighten this out and was told there was nothing they can do except when I receive the product send it back. It has been 10 days & I’m told Sensa is on it’s way but I’m still out $210.00 and have no product. They will not track product but tell me it’s in my state and I should have it in a few days.

I asked them to credit my account & if they didn’t receive the Sensa back from me in a week after I receive it then they can re-charge my account. They were rude and really didn’t care I wasn’t told about the charge & that I was calling to try Sensa Free (no upgrades) for 30 days.

If you are thinking about using this web-site DON’T!!! The customer service rep misrepresents what you are getting…which is ripped off!!!
 10th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Sensa Weight Loss System - Class action lawsuit needs to be filed
Sensa Weight Loss System

I signed on for a "free" sample, just pay $4.95 shipping. Next thing I know my card was charged for $96.25. I tried to call to cancel and get a refund but was left on hold for hours. They never picked up. Now I see hundreds of people had the same thing happen to them by this outfit. Class action lawsuit needs to be filed! How can they still be allowed to operate?
 5th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Cancel, does not work for me. I'm CANCELLING the automatic billing & shipping. CANCEL effective immediately. I've returned on unopened package & am returning the previous packaged thats seal was accidently broken & never used.
 20th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have the same problem I ordered mine in early 2012. I returned the unused portion because it didn't work for me. to date I have not received my refund and I am really disappointed that a organization as such. I don't have money to give away. I just want to know how to get my money back. i returned it and now I am out of $89.95. I recently seen on the news that Sensa is being forced to give refunds back to the consumers that purchased their product. Hope this helps.

Contact Us