logo

De Vere Financial Planners
Warning
2. (25 mins ago)
Certegy / Walmart
declined to cash paroll check
3. (27 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (46 mins ago)
Thom McAn Shoes
Quality is Bad
5. (47 mins ago)
Jack In The Box
very very rude, cold food when asked for hot,sloppy order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Sensa Weight Loss System

Posted: 2011-02-27 by    Valerie Smith

return policy

Sensa Weight Loss System
I also was intrigued from Sensa's On-line 30 DAY TRIAL offer with their free no-risk return policy! So, I ordered my 30 day kit. But, unfortuately for me, my Sensa kit arrived one week after I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was so busy having appointments with surgeons, oncologists, hematologists and radiation. I didn't open my box at all. When I spoke with my Oncologist, she stated that I could NOT use the Sensa product. So, I just put the unopened Sensa box in my closet. Shortly after my third surgery, I began "calling" and "e-mailing" Sensa. However, NO ONE has returned any form of communication to me. I finally got thru to a representative ( who spoke broken english) and after I voiced my concern AND my diagnosis- SHE HUNG UP ON ME !!! I have been completely frustated. There is No Actual "Return Process" that you can access on the Sensa website. I know, I''m still looking. So again, about 30 days later...ANOTHER box arrived in my mailbox and also I was charged an additional $89.95 on my Credit Card! I immediately opened this box and to my surprise the Invoice states that I will get yet another delivery of Sensa in the upcoming 30 days. Can't anyone out there help me. I've sent way too many e-mails to them!!! Is my only option to cancel my credit card, so that Sensa can't bill me?
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Apr, 2011 by   SheISPeachy 0 Votes
Go to the My Account on the sensa website and you should find it there. i cancled my trial without problems.
 29th of Nov, 2011 by   Ka. Brown 0 Votes
I too, ordered Sensa in Feb/Mar. 2011. I did not receive the order so I phoned the company, and they immediately sent out a second order, which I received on 4/2011. I was informed that I had a full 30 days to try the product and after the 30 days cancellation, it had to be in there warehouse within 10 days after receiving the RMA #, and, if not satisfied, call and get a RMA # to return it with no charges being billed to my credit card. Well, I tried Sensa for approx. 2 weeks and felt the same and saw no results. I phoned, and to my surprise, there was an automated system, and I obtained my RMA#. I mailed the package back, with their return label, and I was still billed for it. Today, I am fighting with them to get my refund of $89.95.
I think that I am going to go to the BBB.
 20th of Jan, 2014 by   johnso8 0 Votes
I have the same problem I ordered mine in early 2012. I returned the unused portion because it didn't work for me. to date I have not received my refund and I am really disappointed that a organization as such. I don't have money to give away. I just want to know how to get my money back. i returned it and now I am out of $89.95. I recently seen on the news that Sensa is being forced to give refunds back to the consumers that purchased their product. Hope this helps.

Don't Get Caught In Modeling Scam!

Latest Groups