logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
4. (34 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
5. (56 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Select Staffing, FT. Lauderdale, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Didn't receive w-2 from select staffing

Select Staffing Contacts & Informations

Select Staffing

Posted:    Radcliffe Daley

Didn't receive w-2 from select staffing

Select Staffing
2977 W. Commercial Blvd
FT. Lauderdale, Florida
Phone: 954-731-4777
I didn't receive my W-2 from select staffing, and contacting them I was introduced to this website www.get tax form com/associate. After visiting the website I didn't retrieve my w-2 forms and at this moment I don't know what to do about retrieving myW-2. While working with select staffing I was not paid by cash or check. Each week I work, my paid was loaded unto a cash card, which was provided by select staffing, that can be used like a debit card to make transaction at any atm machine.
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2009 by   Tony Agrio 0 Votes
Select Staffing is as many staffing or employment agencies simply body brokers. As has been said on the internet before, empolyment agencies are paid liers. They lie to the employer as well as the prospective employee. I know this from personal experience.
 29th of May, 2009 by   ZZ Top 0 Votes
Select Staffing is widely known for unethical practices. The corporate executives were on a horse back riding trip on the CEO's expansive ranch (the CEP is worth hundreds of millions) with some of their investment firm staff members. One of the staff members were thrown from her horse and actually broke her neck. While she was lying there, in stead of immediately running to her aid, the first thing the CEO did was pull his CFO to the side and ask him if they had insured everyone on the trip? The answer was 'no', so they did all they could to pamper this poor woman (who among Select's executive staff, joke about her due to her large size and overweight condition!), they flew her to soputhern California on the CEO's personal jet and paid for all of her treatments, therapy and recovery over the next year.

Select is clearly comprised of a bunch of swine-scum bags at the top!
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   Christopher Trippeter 0 Votes
To Whom It May concern: My name is Christopher Trippeter a former employee I never recieved my W2 tax form I would like acopy mailed out to 1018 Walnut St. Jackson Ms 39204 . Thank You: Christopher Trippeter
 12th of Feb, 2010 by   lasbury.asbury 0 Votes
Well I called weeks ago to give my address and was told they wuold not be mailed out For another month. THIS WAS IN JANUARY!!! It is now FEBUARY 12Th Ijust called and was told they were mailed the end of January!!! I HAVE NOT GOTTEN IT!!! WHAT GOOD IS THIS WEB SITE THEY ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO GO TO IF THERE IS NO PLACE TO GET IT !!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYOONE ELSE BUT THIS IS HOLDING UP MY FILING PROCESS!!! I HAVE MY OTHER W2 AND THIS ONE IS HOLDING IT UP!!! I NEED MY MONEY NOW!!! SO UNLESS SELECT STAFFING IS GONNA PAY ME MY RETURN( NOT!!!) I SUGGEST YOU GET ON THE BALL AND GET MY W2 TO ME!!! I DIDNT MAKE YOUR EMPLOYERS WAIT FOR MY WORK, WHY AM I WAITING FOR MY FORMS!!!
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   lil sunny 0 Votes
their is no website to WWW.getmytaxform.com/ associates. TO GET MY W2 FORM !!! . I' am very upset.
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   christina armacost 0 Votes
i liked working for this company
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   christina armacost 0 Votes
i didny get my w2 form called them told me to come to this websit
 30th of Mar, 2010 by    Heretohelp 0 Votes
You can get a copy of your W2 at the following site

Website to access electronic W-‘2s, file corrections, or requests reprints of current or past year W2s: www.getmytaxform.com/associate

Call Toll Free W-2 line: 877-737-9687 if you need assistance. Thank you.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   WE ARE SELECT 0 Votes

Here is the correct link for your w-2
 25th of Mar, 2014 by   carlos mendez 0 Votes
hi my name is carlos
mendes i did not recive my w2 on my mail i being traying to see what happened i was workin whit this number of id 66669 and my adress is 183 seaman new brunswick nj

Traps & Techniques For Depriving Travelers Of Their Identity