logo
search

Select Staffing, Lakewood, California Complaints & Reviews - Fired after about a week due to their unprofessionalism.

Select Staffing Contacts & Informations

Select Staffing

Posted: 2012-04-24 by

Fired after about a week due to their unprofessionalism.

Select Staffing
Lakewood, California
I was at a dead end in the employment area and I was in great need of a job. I signed up for select staffing and finally was hired for a temp to permanent job at a warehouse in Long Beach. I began working and actually enjoyed it. I was working 6 hours a day, 6 days a week. So after about a week, I received a phone call from the manager saying that I could no longer continue my assignment at that the warehouse. I soon contacted Select Staffing to see what the problem was and they said they received my background check and I had a simple misdemeanor that came up. Note that the only misdemeanor I was ever charged for was a simple traffic ticket!! Thanks to Select Staffing NOT completing their job, I turned down many job interviews after I was hired by them. I missed out on a lot of opportunities. They were supposed to wait until my background check came back BEFORE sending me to work but instead they led me to believe I had a good position. Not to mention that my supervisors at the warehouse loved me and were planning on keeping me. Now I'm back to square one, without a job or a good enough source of income. Thanks SELECT STAFFING!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Time to Cut the Cable?