logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Cosplayfu.com
Wrong company took my money, but this scam didn’t communicate with me
2. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Id Chief Legit?
Not a complaint just question!
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
FAKE ID SCAM

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Select Staffing, Lakewood, California Complaints & Reviews - Fired after about a week due to their unprofessionalism.

Select Staffing Contacts & Informations

Select Staffing

Posted: 2012-04-24 by    C Henderson

Fired after about a week due to their unprofessionalism.

Select Staffing
Lakewood, California
I was at a dead end in the employment area and I was in great need of a job. I signed up for select staffing and finally was hired for a temp to permanent job at a warehouse in Long Beach. I began working and actually enjoyed it. I was working 6 hours a day, 6 days a week. So after about a week, I received a phone call from the manager saying that I could no longer continue my assignment at that the warehouse. I soon contacted Select Staffing to see what the problem was and they said they received my background check and I had a simple misdemeanor that came up. Note that the only misdemeanor I was ever charged for was a simple traffic ticket!! Thanks to Select Staffing NOT completing their job, I turned down many job interviews after I was hired by them. I missed out on a lot of opportunities. They were supposed to wait until my background check came back BEFORE sending me to work but instead they led me to believe I had a good position. Not to mention that my supervisors at the warehouse loved me and were planning on keeping me. Now I'm back to square one, without a job or a good enough source of income. Thanks SELECT STAFFING!!
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Phishing Scams www.insideIDtheft.info