SBI ATM Card

Lost ATM card!

3.75
SBI ATM Card
India
On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an year and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!
Complaint comments Comments (253) Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

Comments

13th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello Sir, I am Saurabh Goyal new customer of your Bank. I open my Saving A/c in your branch, branch code is 6490, Add. Urban Improvement Trust, Opp. Railway Hospital, Jodhpur(Raj.) but till date I not get ATM card from last 2 month. Please confirm sir what is problem. Thanks Saurabh goyalBank A/c no. 30469866440Branch code 6490 (5155460)My Home Add is C-62, Sarawasti Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur(Raj.) 342005
 14th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
A/c No. with SBT is 67049948826. Operated for Cash withdrawal twice. Amount debited to my A/c but cash not received. Complaint registered before SBT, Asaripallam
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
FINALLY WHAT ACTION HAVE U TAKEN PLS MAIL ME . I HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEM . PLS RESPOND.
 29th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
i had lost my sbi atm card on 25.10.2008 so i kinldy request you blok my card and give the last transaction record please
 1st of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Compact International - Sold us defective product in broken condition
Compact International

Sir,
I have not recieved my shippment no : 000031594 by AFL AWB NO: 171551007026011 .As i have enquiered it has been returned back to the consignor due to what reason I don't know but my sbi card no :5264685314729797 has been debited by u for Rs.599.
Please deliver my product again to me b'cause I am facing much trouble for this poor service and not getting much dare to book my next order to u
below is given my proper address send my parcel at this

PREM ELECTRIC,
R.F. MARKET,
KALI MANDIR GALI,
BAKERGANJ, GOLA ROAD
PATNA-800004
BIHAR
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir.
Ref. Savings A/c.No.-30306926191 of Middleton Row Branch, Kol-71.
Sub;-ATM ID-SIAN00746801.Time-19.12 pm.Date-22/09/08.
I have visited ur ATM at MCC BIRATi, SIDDH.BZR. to withdrawl the cash Rs.5000/-only, after punching my ATM card I got the statement showing cash withdrawl of Rs.5000/-but cash did not come out from the ATM machine but my a/c has been debited.I have submitted written complain to my S.B.I.Middle ton Row Branch, but till today I have not received any positive answer from my above branch.You are requested to please look into the matter and credit my a/c. as early as possible.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
hi i lost my SBI debit card. Can anyone tell me phone number where i can block the card.

plz mail be at priyanka18.agg@gmail.com

thnks in advance!!!
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am not getting monthly statement.. and i want to inform my change of address also.. nobody is trying to help me.. ple help me in this aspect. thanking u uf.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my A/c N0.30411011901, bank code N0.(6085)and i have issued a ATM card by you, but that is damaged some accidental, i have been block it by telephonic communication, please re-issue a new card and deduct Rs.200/-with me. it is treated on urgent basis.
sir 14.11.2008
kumbakonam
my account number 30288703932 sbi main
i forget my pin number because i did oprate account past 10 monts .so i forget it plese reslese my pin number or another card .iwant continue with your service .it very urgent because iam unable get salary.
Tanking you
yours
r.ganapathiraman
Hi Friends,

I am working in wipro. I have my salary account in SBI(hell bank) . I used my SBI atm to get rs. 2000 in ICICI Bank .There was some network error I didn't get money and amount was debit from my account. I logged a written complaint one month back.Still no response from the bank . When i call to the SBI customer care no proper information from them. I got SBI head office phone number from Customer care as 080 25943030 . But no one will respond to the call.

This is not India's Best Bank This is world's worst bank.

Sorry for the words.

One more complaint from me is I used SBI atm for shopping amount was debitted twice . Same process I did, but no reply from them till now.

God if i have power I will make this Bank employees to work and made customers of this BAnk happy.

If any body can help me. Please call me at 09916706231.

14th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am also suufring with this bank after lost of atm card. it is worst bank in india.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
dear sir,

My atm card is blocked and it is showing please contact branch.before that it has strucked in andhra bank atm.Please send me information quickly to rajesh_naik_143143@yahoo.com and my atm card no is 6220180101100026836
 20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

SBI ATMcard - we dint get the postems
nill
India

i dint get my ems post which was sent by STATE BANK
OF INDIA ATM card what to do now please give me solution for that

THANKING YOU
romanio george
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my atm card has been dameged .can i apply online replacement of the card.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I made a payment of Rs. 2495.00, while shoping through my SBI debit card. Recently, I got the pass-book updated and I understood that the amount had been debited twice from my account (Sb A/C 10596708906). When approached SBI branch, I was told that there was little they could do and advised me to contact SBI customer service. Would you please rectify this. Thanks and regards.

Sincerely,

Niranjan Chakraborty
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
sir...i lost my two atm cards on 21/11/2008..please do block my cards and issue new cards as early as possible...atm numbers
saifabad account number-00000010261603213
atm number-6220180731500029202
koti main branch account number-00000010811895665
atm card number-6220180084700186516
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Sir /Mam,

Sub:- A bout the latest status of ATM Card.

I Mr. Sandeep kumar singh is a A/C holder of SBI Bank of india Branch Name -Fatehgarh (U.P.) & Branch code is -(1033) . and my A/C no. is 30398441904. and I have come to know from your customer Care executive that my Atm card has been Already dispatch from the Service Center last 20th november-08 to my residence address by Speed post and the ID of speed post is ED 294833995IL. but i have not got till the today. so pls give me status about latest loction of my ATM Card. that where it is right now with phone no. urgently bases.

Thanking you,

Sandeep Kumar singh.
 29th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello Sir, I am Jaswant Singh new customer of your Bank. I open my Saving A/c in your branch, branch code is 695, Add. State Bank Of India Pathankot. But till date I not get ATM card from last 3 month. Please confirm sir what is problem. Thanks Jaswant Singh A/c no. 30538005391 Branch code 695. My Home Add is Vill. Mirzapur, P.O. N.N.Bandan, Teh. Pathankot, Distt. Gurdaspur, Punjab (145001).
Plz Confirm it and Mail Me. ( Thakur2110@gmail.com )

Thanking You,

Jaswant Singh.
9464990851.
 21st of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had withdraw 5000/- from my account at 24-nov-2008 at sec-14 Gurgaon ATM but due to som e reason the amount again deposited in the ATM and the amount is debited from my account, I had contacted to Custmer care for the same he told me that ATM hold the case only for 30 sec but after 1 working day the amount will be cradited in your account. But til now (more than 30 days) no amount has been cradited.I i have sent lots of mail and hard copy of mini statement. But havn't got any response. What i should do please suggest...

Devendra

State Bank of India (SBI) Logo State Bank of India (SBI)
Customer Care Service