SBI ATM Card

Lost ATM card!

3.75
SBI ATM Card
India
On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an year and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!
Complaint comments Comments (225) Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir.
Ref. Savings A/c.No.-30306926191 of Middleton Row Branch, Kol-71.
Sub;-ATM ID-SIAN00746801.Time-19.12 pm.Date-22/09/08.
I have visited ur ATM at MCC BIRATi, SIDDH.BZR. to withdrawl the cash Rs.5000/-only, after punching my ATM card I got the statement showing cash withdrawl of Rs.5000/-but cash did not come out from the ATM machine but my a/c has been debited.I have submitted written complain to my S.B.I.Middle ton Row Branch, but till today I have not received any positive answer from my above branch.You are requested to please look into the matter and credit my a/c. as early as possible.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
hi i lost my SBI debit card. Can anyone tell me phone number where i can block the card.

plz mail be at priyanka18.agg@gmail.com

thnks in advance!!!
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am not getting monthly statement.. and i want to inform my change of address also.. nobody is trying to help me.. ple help me in this aspect. thanking u uf.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my A/c N0.30411011901, bank code N0.(6085)and i have issued a ATM card by you, but that is damaged some accidental, i have been block it by telephonic communication, please re-issue a new card and deduct Rs.200/-with me. it is treated on urgent basis.
sir 14.11.2008
kumbakonam
my account number 30288703932 sbi main
i forget my pin number because i did oprate account past 10 monts .so i forget it plese reslese my pin number or another card .iwant continue with your service .it very urgent because iam unable get salary.
Tanking you
yours
r.ganapathiraman
Hi Friends,

I am working in wipro. I have my salary account in SBI(hell bank) . I used my SBI atm to get rs. 2000 in ICICI Bank .There was some network error I didn't get money and amount was debit from my account. I logged a written complaint one month back.Still no response from the bank . When i call to the SBI customer care no proper information from them. I got SBI head office phone number from Customer care as 080 25943030 . But no one will respond to the call.

This is not India's Best Bank This is world's worst bank.

Sorry for the words.

One more complaint from me is I used SBI atm for shopping amount was debitted twice . Same process I did, but no reply from them till now.

God if i have power I will make this Bank employees to work and made customers of this BAnk happy.

If any body can help me. Please call me at 09916706231.

14th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am also suufring with this bank after lost of atm card. it is worst bank in india.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
dear sir,

My atm card is blocked and it is showing please contact branch.before that it has strucked in andhra bank atm.Please send me information quickly to rajesh_naik_143143@yahoo.com and my atm card no is 6220180101100026836
 20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

SBI ATMcard - we dint get the postems
nill
India

i dint get my ems post which was sent by STATE BANK
OF INDIA ATM card what to do now please give me solution for that

THANKING YOU
romanio george
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my atm card has been dameged .can i apply online replacement of the card.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I made a payment of Rs. 2495.00, while shoping through my SBI debit card. Recently, I got the pass-book updated and I understood that the amount had been debited twice from my account (Sb A/C 10596708906). When approached SBI branch, I was told that there was little they could do and advised me to contact SBI customer service. Would you please rectify this. Thanks and regards.

Sincerely,

Niranjan Chakraborty
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
sir...i lost my two atm cards on 21/11/2008..please do block my cards and issue new cards as early as possible...atm numbers
saifabad account number-00000010261603213
atm number-6220180731500029202
koti main branch account number-00000010811895665
atm card number-6220180084700186516
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Sir /Mam,

Sub:- A bout the latest status of ATM Card.

I Mr. Sandeep kumar singh is a A/C holder of SBI Bank of india Branch Name -Fatehgarh (U.P.) & Branch code is -(1033) . and my A/C no. is 30398441904. and I have come to know from your customer Care executive that my Atm card has been Already dispatch from the Service Center last 20th november-08 to my residence address by Speed post and the ID of speed post is ED 294833995IL. but i have not got till the today. so pls give me status about latest loction of my ATM Card. that where it is right now with phone no. urgently bases.

Thanking you,

Sandeep Kumar singh.
 29th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello Sir, I am Jaswant Singh new customer of your Bank. I open my Saving A/c in your branch, branch code is 695, Add. State Bank Of India Pathankot. But till date I not get ATM card from last 3 month. Please confirm sir what is problem. Thanks Jaswant Singh A/c no. 30538005391 Branch code 695. My Home Add is Vill. Mirzapur, P.O. N.N.Bandan, Teh. Pathankot, Distt. Gurdaspur, Punjab (145001).
Plz Confirm it and Mail Me. ( Thakur2110@gmail.com )

Thanking You,

Jaswant Singh.
9464990851.
 21st of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had withdraw 5000/- from my account at 24-nov-2008 at sec-14 Gurgaon ATM but due to som e reason the amount again deposited in the ATM and the amount is debited from my account, I had contacted to Custmer care for the same he told me that ATM hold the case only for 30 sec but after 1 working day the amount will be cradited in your account. But til now (more than 30 days) no amount has been cradited.I i have sent lots of mail and hard copy of mini statement. But havn't got any response. What i should do please suggest...

Devendra
 22nd of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
hello sir, i am very sorry to disturbyou, but the thing is i had to.actually i lost my atm card.i am not in my hometown, so ilost my atm card in kolkata and i am having a very tough time out here.sir coyuld you please suggest me what to do.
 28th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
The SBI is really the bloody people who are cheating other like anything. I had a card i have setteled the card no after 6 month they are calling me to pay amount 19000, they are real cheat and frauds,
let the poor govement take action. other wise we all would have to pay money even if we do not have a credit card.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
dear sir,
i rensil t rapheal my ac no 10244219907 i lost my atm/debit card so humbly request ot cancel my card
rensiltr@gmail.com
ifs code sbin0007479
if you need more informations please sent a mail to me i dont know your contact no thats why
 28th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had changed my ATM pin no. of State Bank Of India on dated 18th.Feb.2009 located at Head Branch, Bhagalpur. When I changed ATM pin no. It was changed successfully.but my card got block due to the insertion of wrong pin code.Please suggest how can I avail my ATM card again and how much time it will take to make it unblock? My ATM Card no. is 6220180790100026240 and ac. no. is 0020018502504. I called and also email to my SBI home Branch located at Tatarpur Branch, Bhagalpur - 812002 and Custumer care. Now I could not do my tracnsaction due to this poor service.
Please inform me as soon as posible.

Thanking you.
Rajiv Ranjan Prasad
Email - rajiv.genesis@gmail.com
Mob. no. 9334401203
 5th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
dear sir,
i was applied for ATM card before two month but till today i can not get my card, but the pin code of my ATM card is already come to the bank(1090) and my account no.is 30601249598(savings).
so i am requesting to you solve my problem as soon as possible and send me the message about whether the card is returned or not come till yet so that i will be obliged.

subhakanta swain.
orissa
05-mar-2009.

State Bank of India (SBI) Logo State Bank of India (SBI)
Customer Care Service