logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
CROYDON DENTAL
The rep was rude and refused to make the appointment
2. (26 mins ago)
West Coast Metal Buildings INC.
Poor quality construction
5. (47 mins ago)
Camlounge
Impossible to delete my account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SBI ATM Card Complaints & Reviews - Lost ATM card!

SBI ATM Card Contacts & Informations

SBI ATM Card

Posted:    Farina Kidwai

Lost ATM card!

SBI ATM Card
India
On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an year and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!
Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Dec, 2009 by   k shanmuganathan 0 Votes
a/c30269055531 my name is c.s.kannikkumar, credit amount five thousand only date 04/11/2009.direct bank at udamalpet.i am going atm statment 11/05/09, atm wdt / 04/11/09+intercity ch -Rs25.all details give leater SBI costmer service till date not replace complaint please cottect money
 19th of Feb, 2010 by   Ajayakumar Panda 0 Votes
It is for your kind attention that I have lost atm card my a/c no.30266397534 19th feb, 2010 around 8PM Cuttack Railway Station. This card was issued from utkal university (vani Vihar)Bhubaneswer Orissa

I earnestly request you to deactivate my atm card

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
Ajay Kumar panda
 27th of Mar, 2010 by   Nancy mary.j 0 Votes
Dear sir/madam,

I need to change my phone no in application form to get my salary updation. can i able to change by online
 5th of Apr, 2010 by   kuldeep1984 0 Votes
actually my atm card has been lost last night how can i get back my atm card again ?
 9th of May, 2010 by   sureshmv_7985 0 Votes
I have lost my ATM card. Will anyone pl let me know what is the procedure I need to follow to block the card.

Thanks-Suresh
Email:suresh_hics@hotmail.com
 14th of May, 2010 by   M GAJENDRA MURTHY 0 Votes
sir what is the age min between max atm
 10th of Jul, 2010 by   M.A.Sudha Rani 0 Votes
I have given application at SBI khairatbad branch on 23rd June, 2010 for replacement of my ATM card. Till this time no informaiton receive from the bank
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   p anil kumar 0 Votes
Hi,

I lost my debit card in month of July, 2009 and apllyad now plez reqwestd you my
branch:surypet sbh adb branch
my name:p.Anil

My Acc No - 62032893212
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   MD ANWAR KHAN 0 Votes
My ATM Card mutiliated and the ATM Card is not read by the machine. I am trying hard to get it locked through customer care numbers for issuance of new card. But unable to get customer care. Every time there is an automatic answer that the "line is busy, try later". In the absence of Loc Code No., my local branch of SBI is unable to entertain my application for new ATM Card. In view of this please block my ATM Card and arrange to provide a Lock Code Number so that I may be able to apply for new ATM Card. Pls help me.

Md. Anwar Khan
SBI Branch: State Bank of India, Sindri Branch, Dist-Dhanbad, Jharkhand
My SBI SB A/c No. 010635608082
MY ATM Card No. = 6220180018500009024
My Contact Nos: 03262350401, 09931169457
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   R.sundaresan 0 Votes
Dear sir,

Yesterday, on 13th, December, 2010, I had kept my SBI ATM card in my purse which has been stolen by somebody .Now I want to block my SBI ATM card & stop withdrawal of money

so I request please kindly block my SBI ATM card.

R.SUNDARESAN (Mobile No : 9842528864)

SBI A/c No-30017060322
TENNUR Branc,
TRICHY
Pin-620017,
TAMIL NADU
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   Sunil Thorat 0 Votes
I am Sunil Vishwanathrao Thorat I have opened my saving account in Sunder Khed branch of Buldana city but I don't get the ATM card & I also fill the application form but I do not receive it, so please give me ATM card & I am staying in house of Gajanan Eknathrao Dhander Ram Nagar near Palna Ghar buldana & my account no. is 31448686498.
Please send me ATM card sir.
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   RAJAMANI L 0 Votes
I lost my debit card in month of 12-03-2011 and I requested new card pl send which has My Hospet city Branch addres

My Acc No - 10820776032
Consignment No - 201103137945087
name-L RAJAMANI
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   BIVEK KUMAR 0 Votes
Really sbi gives the poor service i agreed with it ...
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   VENKATESH G 0 Votes
Hi,

I lost my debit card in month of FEB, 2011 and I requested new card which has dispatched on 16-04-2011 but I did not received yet. I got consignment no from CALL CENTER and I went to my post office but post office has no information about that. So no any information of that where is it.
Please confirm me where is that consignment.

MY A/C NO30970821087
MAHADEVAPURA BRANCH(3028)
Consignment No -OA303281643307
CONTACT NO.9945323134
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   mohit singh 0 Votes
Dear sir
I have forgot my card on shop in 1/7/2011 in new delhi .my atm cum debit card is lost.so, i want please blocked the card as well as soon possible
my atm card no.6220180142800050923
A/c no.00000020034119349

name.pradeep kumar singh
 7th of Aug, 2011 by   Raghuwendra kumar 0 Votes
Dear Sir
I LOST MY SBI ATM CARD ON 06.08.2011 AT PATNA. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 10331907790 AT SBI, JUDGES COURT ROAD PATNA(1233) BIHAR. MY CARD NUMBER IS 6220180123300135852. DATE OF ISSUE ON SEPTEMBER 2004. PLEASE BLOCK ALL TRANSACTIONS OF ABOVE SAID SBI ATM CARD AT ONCE.
Plz Inform me this Mobile No.9835853658
 8th of Aug, 2011 by   Arun K Saini 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
My self Mahendra Singh, I have a joint a/c along with my wife Smt. Hansa Chaudhary. I have already a ATM card which number is 6220180058500082795 issued on May 2007 by Kotdwar (Pauri) branch but due to some misunderstanding it has blocked right now. Since I am defense employee and posted in jammu, my wife who is living with my children in Dehradun is suffering financial problem. I try to SBI branch for the same but nobody pick phone.
Kindly let me know as to how should I go about it. my mail id is hunny_arun@rediffmail.com
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   Laliet 0 Votes
on 09-august 2011 it lost my SBI ATM card fortunately it was not activated, so please anyone can tell me the procedure to regain another ATM card...
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   Kishan Pal Singh 0 Votes
Dear Sir, Madam,

I Am Kishan Pal Singh My Ac No. is 10320847925 My Branch Code Is 1402, GARDEN RECH, KOLKATA (WEST BANGAL) 700 043

I had my OLD ATM card broken 15, JULY 2011 and instantly locked and canceled my ATM facility through the telephonic procedure. however after which i followed all the instructed procedure of re-issuing an NEW ATM Card for my and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an 1 month and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service !Please inform me as soon as posible.
Thanking you.

Regards

kishan pal singh

ITC LTD

93/1 KARL MARX SARNAI

KOLKATA 700 043
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   padmavathi 0 Votes
i lost my atm card...can i take it from another branch of sbi??

Warning! Beware of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes