Lost ATM card!

On 23 December, 2005 I lost my SBI ATM card. I got it blocked immediately and then a week later applied for a new ATM card. But it has been more than an year and I have not yet received the new ATM card. What a poor service!
Complaint comments Comments (270) Complaint country India Complaint category Banks

4th of Oct, 2008 by    -1 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am not a regular user of my sbi atm cum debit card.However recently I tried but it failed because of password problem.So please advice me what to do.

My card no is:6220180017500126432 and valid from apr 2007.
Thanking you
yours faithfully

8th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I believe SBI's service is the worst in India. This is my personal experience. my account no is 10174397763 I applied for debit card by writing an application 2 times in my SBI branch seeelam pur delhi . Branch code is 04741 Since, then I have not yet received my card and whenever I go to the bank, none of the bank employees and manager show even a little interest in trying to track what is the status of my card and in which world my card is hanging currently, and that when am I likely to receive my card? If they cant address the customer's queries, they should at least know how to at least talk in a friendly manner. I am really fed up with this bank's service. If anyone knows where exactly to complain/give feedback against the service that I received from the bank -- for such difficultly that I am facing due to the bank and its employees service, plz let me know. I would be highly obliged.
 13th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hello Sir, I am Saurabh Goyal new customer of your Bank. I open my Saving A/c in your branch, branch code is 6490, Add. Urban Improvement Trust, Opp. Railway Hospital, Jodhpur(Raj.) but till date I not get ATM card from last 2 month. Please confirm sir what is problem. Thanks Saurabh goyalBank A/c no. 30469866440Branch code 6490 (5155460)My Home Add is C-62, Sarawasti Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur(Raj.) 342005
 14th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
A/c No. with SBT is 67049948826. Operated for Cash withdrawal twice. Amount debited to my A/c but cash not received. Complaint registered before SBT, Asaripallam
 23rd of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
 24th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

sir, i hv given sbi exam for clerck post on dated 13.07.08.but i didn't find my result piz send me the result on my mail
 29th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
i had lost my sbi atm card on 25.10.2008 so i kinldy request you blok my card and give the last transaction record please
 1st of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Compact International - Sold us defective product in broken condition
Compact International

I have not recieved my shippment no : 000031594 by AFL AWB NO: 171551007026011 .As i have enquiered it has been returned back to the consignor due to what reason I don't know but my sbi card no :5264685314729797 has been debited by u for Rs.599.
Please deliver my product again to me b'cause I am facing much trouble for this poor service and not getting much dare to book my next order to u
below is given my proper address send my parcel at this

3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
My SBI credit care no is 4006661500405761, we are contacting to SBI customers care and collections agency for settled this card they had settled our card in rupees 17, 000 and we have made the payment around 15, 000 in June 2008, they said we will contact you again for the next installment and no one is contacting us for last 6 month we are trying to get where we can ask them to take their remaining balance and give us a NOC letter for that card.

We had already requested so many time to their customer care reprehensive please send someone to our home for collect the payment but no response from anywhere my phone no is 9971689797
 3rd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir.
Ref. Savings A/c.No.-30306926191 of Middleton Row Branch, Kol-71.
Sub;-ATM ID-SIAN00746801.Time-19.12 pm.Date-22/09/08.
I have visited ur ATM at MCC BIRATi, SIDDH.BZR. to withdrawl the cash Rs.5000/-only, after punching my ATM card I got the statement showing cash withdrawl of Rs.5000/-but cash did not come out from the ATM machine but my a/c has been debited.I have submitted written complain to my S.B.I.Middle ton Row Branch, but till today I have not received any positive answer from my above branch.You are requested to please look into the matter and credit my a/c. as early as possible.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
hi i lost my SBI debit card. Can anyone tell me phone number where i can block the card.

plz mail be at priyanka18.agg@gmail.com

thnks in advance!!!
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am not getting monthly statement.. and i want to inform my change of address also.. nobody is trying to help me.. ple help me in this aspect. thanking u uf.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my A/c N0.30411011901, bank code N0.(6085)and i have issued a ATM card by you, but that is damaged some accidental, i have been block it by telephonic communication, please re-issue a new card and deduct Rs.200/-with me. it is treated on urgent basis.
sir 14.11.2008
my account number 30288703932 sbi main
i forget my pin number because i did oprate account past 10 monts .so i forget it plese reslese my pin number or another card .iwant continue with your service .it very urgent because iam unable get salary.
Tanking you
Hi Friends,

I am working in wipro. I have my salary account in SBI(hell bank) . I used my SBI atm to get rs. 2000 in ICICI Bank .There was some network error I didn't get money and amount was debit from my account. I logged a written complaint one month back.Still no response from the bank . When i call to the SBI customer care no proper information from them. I got SBI head office phone number from Customer care as 080 25943030 . But no one will respond to the call.

This is not India's Best Bank This is world's worst bank.

Sorry for the words.

One more complaint from me is I used SBI atm for shopping amount was debitted twice . Same process I did, but no reply from them till now.

God if i have power I will make this Bank employees to work and made customers of this BAnk happy.

If any body can help me. Please call me at 09916706231.

14th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am also suufring with this bank after lost of atm card. it is worst bank in india.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
dear sir,

My atm card is blocked and it is showing please contact branch.before that it has strucked in andhra bank atm.Please send me information quickly to rajesh_naik_143143@yahoo.com and my atm card no is 6220180101100026836
 20th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

SBI ATMcard - we dint get the postems

i dint get my ems post which was sent by STATE BANK
OF INDIA ATM card what to do now please give me solution for that

romanio george
 24th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my atm card has been dameged .can i apply online replacement of the card.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I made a payment of Rs. 2495.00, while shoping through my SBI debit card. Recently, I got the pass-book updated and I understood that the amount had been debited twice from my account (Sb A/C 10596708906). When approached SBI branch, I was told that there was little they could do and advised me to contact SBI customer service. Would you please rectify this. Thanks and regards.

Niranjan Chakraborty

State Bank of India (SBI) Logo State Bank of India (SBI)
Customer Care Service