logo

Home Depot
Practicing Bigotry
4. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
Light In The Box
Poor Customer Service/Dress made wrong the wrong size!
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
Paradise Galleries
Receiving dolls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Saxon Mortgage Services, Forth Worth, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Wrongful Foreclosure

Saxon Mortgage Services Contacts & Informations

Forth Worth, Texas
May 2, 2011

Re: Tracy Wood/Saxon Mortgage 12851 N. Whitlock Canyon Dr Tucson, AZ 85750

To whom it may concern:

Saxon responded to my complaint with the following:

-They denied me for a loan modification after the fact in March 14th 2011 which is false.

-They said that they were missing paperwork false again I have documents saying she was approved for loan modification.

-They said that I made late payments in October of 2009 but fail to mention that they approved me in May of 2010 for loan modification and it is documented.

-Saxon says now that her income did not support the loan again they approved her in May of 2010.

-Saxon states they followed the right protocol for the foreclosure of my property but that is untrue as they never gave me proper notice of foreclosure after I was approved for modification. Same story given loan documents on the way no foreclosure then they foreclosed out of the clear blue.

-Saxon threw their actions have admitted a mistake by trying to get the property back from the investors that are not cooperative.

-Saxon has asked for a settlement offer which was given to them 2 months ago and has received no response except that they wanted to mediate with me but nothing else has occurred. To this date mediation has not been set up.

-At this point I feel the only thing left to do is file a lawsuit. We were just informed Saxon has no plans of making it right with me. We are filing a lawsuit.

-This story has received so much interest that the paper that did the story on my situation in February did a follow up story May 1, 2011.

Sincerely,

Tracy Wood
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2008 by   Heather Miller 0 Votes
My husband and I had our mortgage sold to this company. For the past four months, Saxon has said that we have not paid our mortgage payments, yet it is clear that the payments have been coming out of our account. We are now in foreclosure and have yet to be given a solution or answer by the company after we have sent in proof of payment. We have a lawyer in waiting for our false "foreclosure sale" coming up.
One of the worst parts of this whole ordeal is our inability to get across to any staff that can actually help us. My husband has spent hours on the phone, holding for a supervisor. The time that I called most recently and a customer service representative started to put me on hold, I told her that I would not be willing to wait for long because I was at work and had to get back to my job. She had the audacity to say, "Well, I know work is important to you, but it's a shame you won't just spend the time to wait to talk to someone who can help you with this. We're definitely in on any class-action suits.
 29th of Feb, 2008 by   Cheryl 0 Votes
I am a mortgage broker. You need to send all of your mortgage payments through Western Union and then call Saxon with the MTCN number. Since theyusually do not answer the phone , you will probably need to email it to Service@saxonmsi.com. If you have been making your payments, there is no way that they can foreclose on your property. Please contact the people at naca.com and also a group called acorn.org and write to your congressman and senator also. Hope this helps. Thanks
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   Nora Penelle 0 Votes
My loan was sold to Saxon in November of 2007.

In January 2008, I requested that my interest rate be lowered and locked for at least 5yrs, being that I have a ARM loan.

Kathleen from Saxon sent me a financial packet in January2008. I completed it and faxed it right back to her. I called Kathleen back to check on the status, she advised me that it would take a few weeks and for me not to send any payments until I received a call back and correspondence in the mail.

I continued to call to check on the loan. I kept getting representatives that advised me, to RESEND and RESEND and RESEND the packet again because they didn't see it in the system. I did what they requested.

During all of the back and forth on the phone and repeating the same story to Saxon representatives, never was I told by them about any foreclosure.

I received a letter from their Atty the last of September 2008 that my sale date on my house was October 7, 2008. I was surprised, confused and not to mention stressed! I contacted the Attorney, but my phone call went to voicemail. I left several messages, but he nor any of his staff returned my call. I then contacted Saxon (Sept 2008), spoke with several people there. I then asked to speak with a supervisor, I was transferred to a Carlos, I told him everything that was going on, he stated that my financial information was already imaged and that he would personally contact the attorney to postpond the foreclosure. Carlos asked me to contact Saxon the following week to check the status of the Modification.

I called back Oct 9, 2008, to checked the status of my loan, the representative advised me that my home had been sold on Oct 7, 2008. I was extremely upset! I then started receiving eviction letters from an attorney in Houston, TX. I contacted Gov. Rick Perry's Office to get advice and direction where to turn too. They referred me to several phone numbers. I later called the eviction attorney and told them my story and what was going on and who I had contacted for asst. They said that they would call me back. They did. They cancelled the eviction. By then, a constable left me court order papers to go to court in November 2008. I went to court with all of my documentations, phone recording, representatives names and teller identification numbers. The judge asked if anyone was there to represent Bank of New York Mellon? No response was made. I was able to speak to the judge...he stated for me to continue to pursue what I was doing and that he was going to dismiss the case. He did indeed dismiss it, I received my court papers.

My property is under New York Mellon, but yet Saxon continue to say that the home is under my name, which is false information. I confirmed that with the Tarrant District Appraisal, as of Oct 7, 2008 the deed was changed.

Till this day, I am still going back and forth with them. I previously had a third party involved, but they were getting too stressed and confused and I really believe they were tired of dealing with Saxon. Now, I'm back doing the leg work alone.

April 14, 2009, Susan Buchanon-a modification negotiator called me. I returned her phone call. She wanted to go over my modification with me. During our phone call conversation, Susan was very unprofessional with me. I requested another loan negotiator but she refuse to grant my request. I had previously spoken to Susan in regards to my credit report. Saxon has foreclosure on my credit report and I asked Susan to correct that, because I never foreclose. Susan stated that she would not correct it and that it would stay on there.

The modification that Susan did April 14, 2009 increased my mortgage payments to $1, 600.00 a month which has doubled. I am in this situation because Saxon didn't do their job!! Had Saxon done their job, by assigning my loan to a negotiator in Jan., 2008, I wouldn't be so far behind. I kept in contact with them and I did everything that they advised me to do!! I'm really confused here!

Saxon has really stressed me out. I am a single parent and just recently buried my ex-husband in Jan 2009. I don't know what to do.

Also, I have asked Saxon several times to send me a form to sign to put the deed back in my name, and I also requested copies of my original loan, but I have yet to receive anything. I refuse to sign this outrageous modification being because it doubled and being because MY property is under Bank of New York Mellon, their bank name.

HELP!! This is a living nightmare! I was not in foreclosure!!! All I wanted was to lower my interest rate and lock it!!! Now, I'm probably going to lose my home.

Saxon Mortgage Services is a bad company to do business with. Saxon has a bad communication within their departments, and should be put out of business.
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   Tom Slaza 0 Votes
My situation is almost the same as yours. The difference is i was approved for a loan modification I had the agreemnet notorized and sent it back to them with a Check for 2668.44 that they requested. The then said I was 2 months late and i owed them 7600.00 and they attached a letter telling me to apply for a loan mod. I was already approved for one and I am so confused. My credit is being affected and I have no idea what to do. i call them and they cant give me any straight answers. I need professional help here.
 13th of May, 2011 by   Darlene Carreon 0 Votes
I just went through the same thing. Be careful. They never gave me any kind of answer regarding anything either. At one point, after almost two years of making the stip to mod payments, and being told that they, saxon, would do everything possible to keep me in my home and get me a payment that I could afford, they gave me no options, no nothing. They made choices for me. I just found out, April 22, 2011, via mail and certified, "Dear occupant, we are the new owners of this property in which you reside. If you are the former owner, you are given, as of the date of this letter, April 20th, 2011, 5 days to vacate the property." I was and am still devastated. We don't know where I will go. I have many dogs and have disabilities due to an illness, which saxon was very much aware of. I in turn had to go to eviction court and now am told that I have to be out of, what I thought was MY home, by no later than June 7, 2011, or a sheriff will forcibly remove me ASAP. At this time, my mind is not right thanks to these people. They recently sent someone to my house to offer me money to move. He stated that they would only give me $2, 500.00, BUT, when they gave me the paperwork to sign, it stipulated that I would only receive it under the conditions that I would agree NOT to proceed with any other claims or lawsuits against them. It also came from the mortgage company OCWEN. When I questioned this person regarding this matter, he proceeded to scream and holler at me and told me that if I had made payments then I would not of been foreclosed on and they did not have to give me anything at all. I tried to tell him it wasn't like that at all but when I spoke up, this man got worse with his temper. He then tried to take the paper work from me and I refused to give it to him as I felt that someone needed to look at this. He stormed out of my house, throwing a babygate to the floor, and that was the last I heard of him. This was just two days ago. (Oh, and the funny thing about it all is that the same bank had bought my house that Saxon was dealing with, only under NovaStar.)
So if anyone knows of a class action suit against these people, I too, need some real serious help. You are not alone. And this is no doubt what you will be looking at next. I found out that they sold my house on Jan. 7, 2011. I never found out until April 22, 2011. I was working on a modification with saxon as well at that time. That was the end of the contact with them. No letters saying nothing. I recieved bills in the mail, and letters from the county assessors office. I had no reason to believe this had happpened.
These people are very mean and devious. They don't care. They have no heart. This does not affect them. It is only a paycheck to them. So why should they take the time out to help us and do what is right.
Please, prepare yourself for what your about to face. Don't end up like me.
Again, I ask, if anyone knows of a lawsuit that is in effect regarding the idiots, please, let me know. I have all my paperwork ready to go for anyone that needs it. They just need to be legit.

Darlene Knight-Carreon
darleneknight01@yahoo.com
Peoria AZ. 85382
 13th of May, 2011 by   bellakai 0 Votes
Please call Vince Rebago 520-861-0833 He just got a call like yours yesterday from a couple in Phoenix AZ. If you do cash for keys you may not have a claim.
 13th of May, 2011 by   bellakai 0 Votes
please call Vince Rebago 520-861-0833 He may be able to help. He is my attorney and knows SAXON very well!!

How To Spot Cosmetic Product Scams