logo

Universal Timeshare Sales Association
Shady practices
2. (26 mins ago)
Naedo opsporing
taking money out of bank
3. (34 mins ago)

SAWA ( STC AL JAWAL )

Posted:    HUSSEIN Z KAZI

DEDUCTION OF MONEY

MY MBL # 0535104021

I HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED A PACKAGE OF 30 MBS FOR INTERNET.
THEN WHY MONEY IS BEING DEDUCTED FROM MY PREPAID ACCOUNT?
THIS IS HAPPENING SINCE LAST FEW DAYS...
OR ELSE I DIVERT MY NUMBER TO OTHER LOCAL COMPANY...
Comments Saudi Arabia Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2011 by   Aftab ali butt 0 Votes
Sir/madam my name is Aftab my mobile number is 0500942428 and when i add balance so dialy deducted 4 or 5 Sr plz solve this problem other wise i will change sim ok
 24th of Oct, 2011 by   Ricardo p. ubaldo 0 Votes
My name is Ric Ubaldo my mobile number is 0532515763 and my iqama number is 2253421156 i am using this sim number since 2008. For the last six months i noticed that an amount of SR5 or SR10 are always deducted to my Balance even I did not make any call.
Please act on my complain in the soonest possible time
 16th of Jan, 2012 by   salim kuttiyath 0 Votes
my name is kuttyath mohd salim my mobilenumber is 0504160418 ndmy iqama number is 2086181035 .I amusing this sim number since 2010. for theast few days my out going call is note active so lease activate my sim card .
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   jan-jan 0 Votes
gud day sir,
my mobile no. is 0558301284.my complain is;everyday 40 halala deducted in my balance even i did not make any call.this will happen last month until now.kindly make immediate action on this matter.

8th of Apr, 2012 by   ambily 0 Votes
sir, my name is ambily mangattukunnel balakrishnan and my number is 0552473416 my sim bloked how can i find out my puk number?
 12th of Oct, 2012 by   Faiyaz Ahmed 0 Votes
Hi,
My mobile no. is 0532568633. Everyday 40 halala is deducted religiously every night from my balance for no reason. I am not alone in the boat many of my friends are having the same issue. Kindly do the needful. Do inform us what kind of charge is it.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   LALJI SRIVASTAVA 0 Votes
my telephone no. 0552868448. STC is sending sms for music mazza and jokes and deducting 40 HALALAS FOF EACH SMS. I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO STOP IT IMMIDIATELY AND STOP DEDUCTING ANY MONEY ON THIS ACCOUNT.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
LALJI SRIVASTAVA
 5th of May, 2013 by   AAbdullah 0 Votes
Hi,
My mobile no. is 0507662487. Everyday SR 1 to SR 10 are deducted regularly from my balance for no reason.
Kindly do the needful. Do inform me what kind of charge is it.
 17th of Jun, 2013 by   Yaserarafath 0 Votes
My name is yaser and my number is 0507735235. I want to complain that it is deducting 40 halala everyday from my balance. Please help me and remove the subscriptions related with that.
Yaser Arafath
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   shahbaz hussain maqbool 0 Votes
Hi,
My mobile no. is 0503926071. Everyday SR 1 to SR 10 are deducted regularly from my balance for no reason.
Kindly do the needful. Do inform me what kind of charge is it. please cancel extra service .i use only for calling . Thanks
 29th of Sep, 2013 by   sanjaydilse 0 Votes
to get rid off daily deducting amount send SMS TO 800444 you get subscription no like 800260 then deactivate code like 44234 then send again SMS with U 44234, then u receive SMS ur service unsubscribed, then amount deduction may stopped. try this, thanks
 26th of Mar, 2014 by   Zubair Hussain 0 Votes
Dear Sawa,
Assalamu Alikum,
I have a complain regarding my SAWA prepaid SIM account. Everyday deducting from my balance 1.40 SR. Please do the needful to stop deducting money from my balance. My Number is 0554263650. I don't need any extra services or MSGS. Awaiting for your warm action ASAP.

Imperial Tobacco Smuggling and Tax Fraud