logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator
model # FGHB2844LF4 (What a piece of junk)
2. (4 mins ago)
grantresource.com
Charging of my account
5. (13 mins ago)
CustomerCarePage.com
Fraudulent charges without my notice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Drakost

Scam and theft

SavingsAce
savingsace.com
I was charged on my bank account for $19.95 that I did not authorize someone had stolen my bank card and made this charges. I called SavingsAce and spoke to the supervisor and explained my problem and how it overdraft my bank account, I had called three days before the charge had went through and spoke to them and they cancelled my account and asured me they would not be withdrawling this charge fro my account. Well three days later the money was withdrawn and an overdraft fee was charged but the next day they credit my account the orignal $19.95 after the damage had been done, I called agian and spoke to the supervisor and she apologized for any problems they may caused and asked me to fax them the copies of the transaction which my bank did so and I paid them for there services. Well a few days go by and I did not see the overdraft fee go into my account so I called the supervisor she told me sense it was done on the internet they refused to refund my $35.00 dollars keep in mind they promised to do so. They claimed because it was done on the internet they can not refund the money well they are internet based only bussiness how else would you sign up with them what a scam this company is, I warn everyone stay away from this company they lie and will take your money and thier attitude is one of I dont give a dam and they are so much better than the consumer this is not a good way to treat the consumer, I have been in the retail bussinessfor 26 years and we would never treat our customers this way. WARNING STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS A JOKE DONT TAKE ANY CHANCES THEY WILL DO YOU WRONG. I dont think thirty five dollars will bankrupt them!!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2010 by   J. Connors 0 Votes
I was just checking my debit /checking account to see if my bills went through and all of a sudden I see a charge of $19.95 for savingsace.com and I have never even been on there site. With this info I went back further into my history and found another charde this same month, but at that time I must have overlooked it. So warning to anyone who sees these FALSE CHARGES OF $19.95 call your bank and dispute these charges and don't let this company scam you out of your hard earned money. My other suggestion is to cut up your Debit card and get a new one so no further charges can be placed to it.

The World's Most Insulting Fees