logo

Gentleninja
Gentleninja scammed me
5. (35 mins ago)
boot barn
poor customer service for online orders

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Saqar Al Jadyan
Office 204 above Bigno Designer same bldg, Opp Al Shaya Comp
United Arab Emirates
Phone: 056 - 2714337
Saqar Al Jadyan sent mail regarding interview and when I went one girl named Aliya took interview and they took Dhs. 300 for offer letter and ask me for second round of interview, in second round of interview they call and Syed Ali took interview he said he is HR Manager again ask me to give Dhs. 200 and ask to meet client for offer letter there was no company name given when I refuse to give Dhs. 200 and pay back Dhs. 300 they said come next week and after that I keep calling them but they are not giving refund. Its a big fraud agency they call for interview as company and taking money and also not giving job. Their E mail ID is saqar.aljadyan@gmail.com and they have different phone numbers. 056 - 66943306, 056 - 2714337
Comments United Arab Emirates Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Dec, 2012 by   sam1011 -2 Votes
Yes this is very true, this company Saqar Al Jadyan calls for interview and will select anyone without even looking at the CV. They don't have any office telephone numbers at all, just many different mobile numbers. Once you go there for interview, they will start asking money from 500 and then will come down to 300, 100 and even 50 Dhs, they don't even provide copy of the silly fake document and everything about the interviewers there is fake, its all made up. The website of this company looks like it has been created by an amateur, the website address is www.saqaraljadyan.com. Please beware of this fraud company.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   hishu -2 Votes
tnx for your information, i gotta call from them, any one knows any good recruitment company
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   sabitha ka -2 Votes
it is fully true.its realy fraud company with diffrent numbers.i think why the authority take no action againist these frauds
 18th of Jan, 2013 by   sorry for me -2 Votes
i went there for an interview and was asked to give 500dhs. i gave 100dhs just to keep the job offer for me. they called me for the next interview to pay 400dhs balance and to submit all my documents. they will give the offer letter once i pay the balance. luckily i've read these complaint. i was thinking to go back there just to check./ UPSET
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   syed azam 456 -1 Votes
HEREBY I AM A VICTIM OF THIS COMPANY. THEY GAVE THEIR AD'S ON GULFNEWS CLASSIFIEDS WITH THEIR MOBILE NUMBER'S. THEY CALL FOR INTERVIEWS AND SAY THEY ARE DEALING WITH GROUP OF COMPANIES. THEY HAVE NO COMPANY TIES AT ALL. THEY ASK FOR 500DHMS, 300DHMS, 200DHMS AND 100DHMS TO 50DHMS ALSO.IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PAY THE AMOUNT THEY SAY PAY IT LATER AFTER 2 DAYS A MAN NAMED ALI CALLS AND TELLS TO BRING ALL THE CERTIFICATES.THEN THEY GIVE THE MOBILE NUMBERS AS FOLLOWS : (1) 00971507719642 (2) 00971562714487 (3)00971508106577 (4) 00971504965709 (5) 00971504958378 (6) 00971505362906 (7) 00971504943096 (8) 00971504942870 AND MANY MORE MOBILE NUMBERS TOO .THEY PROMISE TO GIVE OFFER LETTER IN TEN DAYS OR THEY WILL REFUND THE HALF AMOUNT. THE STAFF HAVE FAKE NAMES : ALIYA, FATIMA AND ZAREEN USED BY SAME AUNTY, AYIZA AND ALINA, MAHAM.ALI, HYDER, HUSSAIN AND A ARABIC WEAR BLACK MAN KHALID .THEIR ADDRESS IS NEAR ABU BAKER SIDDIQUE METRO STATION GO DOWN TAKE EXIT 1 WALK ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE 100METRES WALK A BATHROOM TILE SHOWROOM BAGNO DESIGN SAME BUILDING 2 FLOOR OFFICE NUMBER 204. OPPOSITE TO DANUBE BUILD MART.BEFORE THE SMALL SIGNAL .
 18th of Apr, 2013 by   Jr Eduardi -1 Votes
I am very sad reading this comments. Just today i visited their office and with the same story they asked me for 500dhs. Luckily i didnt bring any extra money but my NOL Card and also i am aware that a good recruitment agency will never ask for a processing fee. My dismay is that i needed to spend for my transpo og going their just to find out that tehy are fake. I am a FILIPINO and there is another filipino lady their. Im just very sad that even my fellow countrymen can leave conscience to protect me. Ive got the number ending with 709. Lets help each other guys to spread this facts.
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   kuttu -1 Votes
Yes this is very true about this company..its all fake...people over there are very much disgusting and have no manners to talk...especially miss Aliya and Mr.hayder...I wish like slapping Haidyer...The way he talks seems like he is actually working for some MNc...and no words to express my feelings for Mr Ali...
Guys please be aware of this company...please confirm once before going to any job interview that either u r going to the company's call or some consultancy have called u...This jadyan has a group of fraud people...wen u will visit there office..u will feel that the firm is authentic with all sorts of work carrying on...but the fact is ..these people donot have any job vacancies nor the have any tiied up...I am victim of this...I got a call from miss aliya.and mr ali and some how I got trapped in their commitments..and deposited 300Dhs as processing fees...They told me that I will be getting calls soon after one or two day..What a bull shit was this ...It crossed 25 days but no calls nothing...It went 4times to the office but nothing happened..i asked for the cancellation of agreement...Then they started showing their actual worth...saying u r cancelling your agreement..so only half money refund will be made..It was not mentioned any where in the agreement...I went out of control after that..i straight away went to their boss and had a very furious conversation...and after all these furious conversation they agreed to return me..my 250dhs...For which I am happy to recover my these amount...and took 50 Dhs as my penalty... Dear Frnds this happened to me I donot want the same things happenes with u..They are very clever and have many associates working in their office..please be aware of this..
 13th of May, 2013 by   Loti -1 Votes
Same here, they are FRAUD.We went there with my sister and they ask us to pay 300 DHS.When I reached home I check their company in the internet and that time I came to know that they are fraud.After an hour we came back to refund our money and we just make an alibi to get our money back.And this Aliya said that we can just refund the money after 4 days as mentioned on the agreement, can you imagine for one hour they don't want to give us back our 300 DHS.We can juts get after 4 days, and I ask her whether we can get the full amount, she said yes.After 4 days we came back and we met this Ali, and I explain what happened and I just want to make a refund.Whatever comes to his mouth is all false.He said nobody told him that we want to refund our money on the first place.He told us to come back again after 2 days.After those days we came back and then we met Ali again, this liar told us that they will just give only 50% back which is 150 DHS only as mentioned on the fraud agreement..can u imagine we just wasted out time and money to go back here in there and then they will just give half.Please beware on this company.
 29th of May, 2013 by   mat04 -1 Votes
hi guys...like you all im also a victim of that company..sad to say that i give 500dirhams to them and they said they will process my visa and they will look me a job..guys please we need to do a necessary action...tom..we will go to their office to refund my money...we will get a police...
 29th of May, 2013 by   Naushad Hashim -1 Votes
I suggest everyone should submit their grievances in http://www.alameen.ae/en/default.aspx Dubai Police will surely enquire and take this matter seriously. Even my brother went to this company and they asked for money. But he didnt give as he felt that its some kind of fraud. So this should reach to a higher level so it doesnt happen to other job seekers.
 2nd of Jun, 2013 by   Sam99861 -1 Votes
Hi!Guys i am also the victim of the things above said they asked me 500 Dhs but i had 100 Dhs given to them they told me they will my process visa yearly tickets accodamation traveling every thing so attractive but all fake please do not go there waste of time and mostly money guys they suck cheat people the authorities should take some action on them!!!
 11th of Jun, 2013 by   zhen -1 Votes
guys..how can we take actions towards this consultancy..i am just a victim today..they asked me for 500 dhs, , i only gave 200 dhs, when i reached home i found out that this company was a scam, i returned there and asked for refund they said they will give it to me after 4 days..how can we raise this concern to proper authorities???
 20th of Jun, 2013 by   superangrylady -1 Votes
Please let us all unite and try to complain this fraud to the authorities. If you want you can reply to this ms and place your number so we can contact each other
 20th of Jun, 2013 by   superangrylady -1 Votes
I just called this company now since we applied for almost 2 months ago, trying to follow-up and check if I can still have my money back. Tried to be calm but this so called Mr. Ali again told me that Alliya is busy for the moment and that he'd be, w/ open ears, listen to my inquiries. Told him that I need the refund for the reason that this application has reached its 2 months already and that we don't have any amount anymore to buy for a food. Still I was trying to keep calm but this Ali gave the fon to this other guy who made me raide my pressure on the moment he said hello. He took the informations and told me to come on sunday for t hey still have to get the paper for the reimbursement.I insisted and told him that I cant wait for Sunday anymore and that I need it after office hour when im done.He said I have to wait and that it's not his fault anymore if we dont have anything to eat . I told him that im just controlling my temper and that he doesnt have the right to be very arrogant since they are on the guilty side. He said why am I guilty and he also said i have nothing to be sorry about. He even said come on sunday and I will then say sorry. What the f... so daring huh?!!! they are not even in the position to say anything like this. I am just wondering why this people continue to do such thing when in fact I believe that this is a very high standard country and I believe that soon those who were scammed will be given justices and that money taken will soon be returned. Hopefully at least there will be someone from the police or any higher authority who will have the chance to read this so that no company again will even have to think of doing such to anybody again and no one will again dare have the guts to be so much in public even if there are in so much illegalities.
 26th of Jun, 2013 by   whou -1 Votes
guys lets report on this site. http://www.alameen.ae a lot of innocent applicants were fooled and still going to be fool by this pathetic human resource fraud "saqar al jadyan". im just wondering if this scam was started since 2012 unfortunately, why the authority never caught or catch them until now. and still they continue doing this to applicants who badly needs a job. unless they have
 4th of Jul, 2013 by   samme +2 Votes
Hi All Friend... My name Is ... (sorry don't disclose here) my brother is also a victim of Mr.Ali (fake named) but 1000 ADH.. But unfortunately when we go to his office for demand our money he took card (file number) & ask for some time.. later when we dont have any prove.. he don't even recognized us.
I talk to police they ask prove.. to take action against him.. Pls if some one want to punished him come with me.. to Police.. maybe we wouldn't get our money back but.. we can save other from his fraud.
contact me : ma-hruae@hotmail.com
 13th of Aug, 2013 by   pinay2 -1 Votes
yes this is so true, we just have interview this afternoon 2pm with my cousin the woman interview as name aliya, she is so nice and kind while talking to as she just little question and see the cv and after that we hiri as waitress, good salary 2000-2500, free everthing with in dubai, we feel so lucky coz we have job but after that she explane that we need to pay 500aed each to process our immigration visa, and its refundable we will have work the money will give back, so we give 1000aed, we ask what hotel she said after process we will know, but no receipt that we pay them 1000 only a card and a fake paper that we sign with our details, when we got home we check in internet in her we see many bad comments about Sagar Al Jadyan and all the same like they say to as and ask money.after that we go back only for 1 hour to get our money and this aliya say that we cannot get the money only four days and we are on process with our work visa, but we want our money back, we call a police and they go with out and we talk to mr. ali the owner thats the time we see our paper and the money is still there and we cancel and aliya is not already thre in that office.the bad news there is also a gurl kabayan working and also working in this face agency.to other plz be carefull dont pay anything if still in interview.
 13th of Sep, 2013 by   LeonSelaznog -1 Votes
i agree that this recruitment agency is a SCAM and FRAUD. im just an another victim of this agency just a month ago. they are posting on recruitment ads such as dubizzle, that they need manpower whether you have experience or not. their location can be found at bagno design bldg., opposite of al shaya showroom. I came there with an indian lady welcomed me to have an interview. She is a fast talker so there are lines that i cannot understand. she said that there is an employer in jumeira that in need of staff, they will ask some things about you then will tell about the salary.after that i agree with the salary she ask me to give a photocopy of my documents and pictures, then asking for 200DHS! i stop for a while and think, the indian lady told me that i should not worry because even though i will get the job or not, i can still refund the money. she gave me 10days maximum to wait, so i gave the money. when i got home im just curious about the agency and search for it, then i was shock that the agency is a SCAM!!! i came back after few days to refund my money but they refuse to give it back and said why i did not call first? i am really shock that time, and no words came out to my mouth. they told me to comeback on a date given by that stupid indian girl, and note, i can take only 50% of the money i gave. when i came back, the office where close. SO ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE, BE CAREFUL WITH THIS RECRUITMENT AGENCY. THE NAME OF THIS GROUP IS SAQAR AL JADYAN RECRUITMENT GROUP. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING EVERYWHERE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A JOB..
 10th of Oct, 2013 by   AliAsghar -1 Votes
yes its a totally fraud company my dear friends please be aware of this type of fraud company like Saqar Al Jadyan and also fraud lady who called herself Pakistan but brought up in U.A.E. Please don't give any money to her for the job. she has a pleasant smile but doing fraud with people by receiving 100, 200, 500 AED. against documents charges. Thats all i have to say.
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   ahmed0 -1 Votes
oooo i just visited there before 2 days a girl named rekha called me and said there is an open interview so i visited there abu bakar siddique metro station take right opp danube showroom 3rd building before showroom .. she said they have many group of companies and gave me a paper to sign and pay 200 dhr i paid 100 and gave her the documents she said after 10 days one of his member will call him but today i read this feeling very sad...

Advertiser vs Consumer