logo

qmax
watch
4. (39 mins ago)
Silestone Quartz Surfaces
Does not honor warranty against defects!
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)

SANTA BARBARA
4205 E CHESTWOOD CT
Tampa, Florida
Phone: 8136200378
I NEVER WENT INTO ANY TAX PAYER OFFICE AND FILED MY TAXES. THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD WHO'S NAME IS SHAMEKA BARBER WAS SUSPOSED TO DO MY TAXES ONLINE FOR ME SINCE I WAS TO BUSY WORKING. I NEVER RECEIVED A TAX REFUND CHECK SO I CALLED THE IRS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY SAID THAT MY REFUND WENT DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO MY ACCOUNT. I NEVER HAD A BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL OCTOBER OF THIS YEAR.THE ONLY THING I HAD WAS A AMSCOT CARD. THIS IS WERE SHE SAID MY MONEY WAS GOING. I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN I RECEIVED A REBATE CHECK FOR 600, THAT WENT DIRECTLY TO HER ADDRESS WHEN NOTHING WAS EVER SUSPOSED TO BE SENT THERE.I NEVER LIVED THERE WHY WOULD I PUT THAT AS MY ADDRESS.I GAVE HERE MY ADDRESS WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD DO THE TAXES FOR ME. SHE IS SAYING THE MONEY NEVER CAME AND SHE NEVER RECIVED IT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE IS MY MONEY. THE IRS SAYS THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I NEED INFORMATION ON WHERE MY CHECK WENT. WAS IT CASHED? AND WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY MONEY. THIS IS FRAUD AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT HANDLING THIS MATTER. I HAVE NEVER RECIVED A DIME. I WANT MY MONEY.
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Santa Barbara Bank and Trust complaints
Santa Barbara Bank and Trust - Tax refund never received!

Comments

11th of Sep, 2009 by   NICLOE 0 Votes
CALL SANTA BARBARA AND LET THEM KNOW. THEY WILL TELL YOU THE PROCEDURE AND THEY WILL REISSUE YOU A CHECK.
 18th of Sep, 2009 by   business law 0 Votes
Hi I have a business and my ID number is with irs, but for some reason santa barbara keep tellomg me that I cannot get any information on my client but irs is saying i can. At the same time santa bank has issues a check out to one of my client and the check should have gone into my business account and they send it out and she my client nerve gave me my money the money should have not gone to her in the first place, so santa where is my refund you are doiing this to so many of my client and other people when irs is writting the check out to me, now there are people out there who may have to pay back a loan take it but what every is left should come back to me in my account just like you want youe money I want may money to. rondaronel@yahoo.com
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   Nicole Johnson-Brown 0 Votes
This year Santa Barbara bank deposited over $7, 000, my income tax refund, into a Compass Bank account in care of my name. The only problem. I don't bank with Compass Bank. I called and complainted to SSB and they told me that they had tried to recover the funds but were unsuccessful due to the funds already had been withdrawn from the account. They then said there was nothing else they could do and they apologized. Now this is my problem, they deposited an refund in care of my name into an account the was not in my name. They would not give me the account number so I could go the the bank Directly, and I already knew they couldn't give me the account name. So... this happened back in March of 2011. Still no refund. NO information. No help. Somebody tell me what's wrong with this picture. Banks real they don't have to be responsible for inaccuracies. That can't be true.
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   Oceano Nursery 0 Votes
Santa Barbara Bank & Trust is not a good bank as seen at www.santabarbarabankandtrust.co

Why would SBBT want to over charge the Oceano SBA loan by $45, 171.20 not owed SBBT?

Avoid Money Transfer Scams