logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (14 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
2. (29 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
3. (32 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk
4. (42 mins ago)

Posted:    sergio villa

OVERCHARGE

SALADMASTER
Hobbs, New Mexico
sold me 2 pots for $1300.00 dollars plus interest total $2050.00 I was told to rry them for 10 days and if I din"t like them to return them, I tried to cancel before I even got my pans, thet say it was too late, so now I got to pay $2050.00 plus 21% interest charge. they say interest was not part of the total
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2012 by   GlendaT 0 Votes
Interest is always something a buyer should anticipate when you are financing anything. Many states have a 3 day right of rescission which gives you 3 business days to change your mind. Before you buy know your rights. I use my Saladmaster cookware daily and I love it. Also my dealer has cooking classes to teach me how to use the cookware.
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by   salad 0 Votes
I also bought a set for 3000. I told them I am not happy with the product and i want a refund but I was told because i used one of the pans one time i can not return them. This is a total rip-off.
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Chris 0 Votes
I just purchased mine and I am not impressed. I have burnt everything in the EOC--and I am a good cook. As for the previous complaint, how does someone know if they like something if they don't use it? I want my money money but don't know how to do it.
 8th of Apr, 2014 by   Cazzer 0 Votes
So glad it's not just me! I told them at the party I couldn't afford it at the moment but maybe in a couple weeks - so she turns up at my house two weeks later with all these pans! I felt so awkward so let her in and tried to explain I still wasn't in a position so she cooked and gave me form to sign!!!

Police Expose 35m Letter Scam