logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (15 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!
3. (16 mins ago)
Clark Shoes
Soles fall apart!
4. (22 mins ago)
Attorney Gary Saunders
False Advertisement
5. (58 mins ago)
DirtyPhoneBook
Refuse to remove my phone-number!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    sergio villa

OVERCHARGE

SALADMASTER
Hobbs, New Mexico
sold me 2 pots for $1300.00 dollars plus interest total $2050.00 I was told to rry them for 10 days and if I din"t like them to return them, I tried to cancel before I even got my pans, thet say it was too late, so now I got to pay $2050.00 plus 21% interest charge. they say interest was not part of the total
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jun, 2012 by   GlendaT 0 Votes
Interest is always something a buyer should anticipate when you are financing anything. Many states have a 3 day right of rescission which gives you 3 business days to change your mind. Before you buy know your rights. I use my Saladmaster cookware daily and I love it. Also my dealer has cooking classes to teach me how to use the cookware.
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by   salad 0 Votes
I also bought a set for 3000. I told them I am not happy with the product and i want a refund but I was told because i used one of the pans one time i can not return them. This is a total rip-off.
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Chris 0 Votes
I just purchased mine and I am not impressed. I have burnt everything in the EOC--and I am a good cook. As for the previous complaint, how does someone know if they like something if they don't use it? I want my money money but don't know how to do it.
 8th of Apr, 2014 by   Cazzer 0 Votes
So glad it's not just me! I told them at the party I couldn't afford it at the moment but maybe in a couple weeks - so she turns up at my house two weeks later with all these pans! I felt so awkward so let her in and tried to explain I still wasn't in a position so she cooked and gave me form to sign!!!

The 5 Best Ways to Save on Vacation