logo

Sage Telecom

Posted:

Long distance charges

Sage Telecom
I have benn a customer at Sage Telecom for eight years. All eight years I have asked them numerouse times to please spell my name correctly for caller I.D. and phone book purposes. They would not without a copy of my drivers liscence and marriage certificut. I refused to send them. They already had my checks as proof. And, then this last bill I recieved Chareged me for local calls to cell phones. When I called customer service about it she would not remove the charges. I asked them if You don't dial a 1 or a 0 before placing the call how could it be considered long distance? She said that it's long distance in my case. It does not make sence to me. I switched back to a real phone service. The company Sage Telecom calls to come out and fix your phone for them. They are a huge hassle, and not worth it.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments