logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
2. (6 mins ago)
T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleaner
Bait and switch
5. (27 mins ago)
Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk
I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Safer Wholesale, Berea, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Took my money and never returned it.

Safer Wholesale Contacts & Informations

Safer Wholesale

Posted:    Karen Krakowski

Took my money and never returned it.

Safer Wholesale
21765 South Center Ave., New Lenox, IL 60451
Berea, Ohio
Phone: 1-866-606-3991 or 1-866-710-6096
www.saferwholesale.com
In January 2009, I ordered a snowblower I desperately needed from these people. I paid $679.95. I never received the snowblower, as they claimed the shippment was delayed, then they were different from the one pictured so they had to email everyone a picture to see if they still wanted it. I never got an email from them. In March, I finally told some guy Conner to forget the snowblower and give me my money back. He said sure no problem, I would receive a check within 30-60 business days. Tomorrow is June 1st! And guess what, NO CHECK!!! I've emailed them too many times to count, and still no response. And when you call the phone number they tell you to email, and then hang up

I'm a single mom, on disability, and I really need my money back.

Can anyone help?
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Nov, 2009 by   d w 0 Votes
thanks, looked crooked to me, everything on one day sale. then the next week on one day sale
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   jesssy 0 Votes
they got me my scooter on time worked great for me and my brother who is using it to this day that was over a year ago
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   marvelous marilyn -1 Votes
Tis is to the single mom on disability who got scammed...I am so sorry this has happened to you! This is a late answer to your prob. But hopefully it can help out others as well. may I suggest to u:
CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD CO AND TELL THEM ALL-GIV DOCS
they will investagate it and may do a CHARGE REFERSAL...
and or SEND A LETTER TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS IN YOUR STATE. they will ask for doc, proof, story etc...and send the co a letter to respond to them within 7 days ie their side of story and how they plan to resolve issue.
That should help u alot...I know because I had an issue myself with another co ...after 3 mths my cc bank did me a Reffersal charge. They saw how much trouble I was having ...and Consumer affairs is VERY Helpfull as well. all so if need be...ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE.
forget BBB...in my view not much good at all. Hope this help. from another helpfull USA Citizen :=)
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   SaferWholesale.com 0 Votes
Single Mom,
If we were out of stock on any product that you ordered, a refund would have been issued. If for any reason you did not receive your refund check, you would just need to give us a call or email in to 866-606-3991 or customerservice@saferwholesale.com. Let us know your name and/or order number and we will be happy to check into the situation for you. If you really never received your refund for any reason, we would be happy to issue it to you immediately.
Saferwholesale.com
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   frank hunter23 -1 Votes
Bought a tankless water heater. Received it and payed a plumber to install it.
Heater does not work and they refuse to refund my money. They keep saying they will fix it. No hot water for 3 weeks. Never do business with them again
 9th of Dec, 2010 by   marvelous marilyn 0 Votes
I know I will Not use ...so called...saferwholesaler!! I have a url site and emailed them over 4 times asking for their address so I can find out aprox freight charges...fob...THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO ANY OF THEM!!!
I even spoke with Sales online service..ie chat...Ha! they simple repeated...email Sales and they will answer...asked them directly for their location and was repeated same reply...why the heck is it a secret anyway? IF they were legit what have they to Hide????? I rec DO NOT use them!
PS if you google their co name-scam...omg U will surly get a Big Eye full about them there...scam artists indeed...contact your Consumer affairs if u have probls...they Will Help U...asap!!! good luck all.
from marilyn sheffield...hilo hawaii.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   SaferWholesale.com 0 Votes
Single Mom,

Frank Hunter,
While I am not able to locate any account under your name, we would be more than happy to work with you to resolve any product issues that you might be having. Our parts and warranty department is open Monday through Friday for this very reason. We are always here to help and are NOT scam artists. We have been in business for a very long time because we DO help our customers, following the terms of purchase that we have available for easy viewing on our website, saferwholesale.com. Please just give us a call and we will make sure that you have your product working for you!

Saferwholesale.com
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   vader 0 Votes
Wow! I almost made a big ticket purchase tonight from safewholesalers... Sorry for all you folks nightmares with these people, thanks so much for posting. You may have just saved me from being screwed! You also kept them from makeing a few grand today! :-)
 27th of Feb, 2011 by   frank hunter23 0 Votes
When you purchase from safewholesalers, READ the fine print they have buried at there website. They won't let you return nothing. They buy from drop shippers.
When the item is defective, you have to deal with the droppshippers.
I am still stuck with a tankless waterheater that doesn't work.
 5th of Mar, 2011 by   philly34 0 Votes
people, i purchased a moped from safer wholesale, so far, my money is still in their account, thanx for that. idealt with safer whole sale through a debitcard, more chances are, i am ok with buying anything from saferwholesale. sometimes people get panic on making deals with buissnesses, and they just give up easily. by the way, i am dealing with conner, and hopefully everything goes as smooth as motor oil.
 16th of Mar, 2011 by   SaferWholesale.com 0 Votes
With a complaint rate at less than 1% of our sales volume, we are positive that we are a great company and doing a good job for our customers! Also, if there are any customers out there with unresolved complaints, please just contact us directly and we will be happy to resolve the situation in a fair manner, within the terms of your purchase!!

frankhunter23, while we do not accept returns, we do always ensure that our customers have working products. We do this by working with the customer and the manufacturer to ensure that any problems are addressed as quickly as possible. Please just let our warranty department know that your product is not working yet, and they will be happy to help you correct the issue!

Philly, we appreciate your comments, and are sure that you will have a smooth transaction.
 18th of Mar, 2011 by   CALIgirl11 0 Votes
TERRIBLE COMPANY!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! I placed an order for a moped with this company (Saferwholesale.com) in early 2011 and they failed to tell me that the particular moped ordered WOULD be illegal to operate in my state of California. After trying to cancel my order by emailing, calling, and computer assistance failed, I notified my bank and the BBB. Saferwholesale basically took my money for a bike that I would not be able to use once I received it; moreover, they refused to reimburse my total charges when I tried to cancel the next day. This company has no license to sell any bike or moped in the state of California!!! This company has been disguising themselves by changing their names and webite once lawsuits and BBB complaints have been filed against them. DO NOT believe their responses on here!!! They tell you to contact them but when you do, they never answer or reply to your emails or phone calls; and they'll definately give you the run-around!!! Lastly, my bank is going after saferwholesale for my money!
 3rd of May, 2011 by   stpaul 0 Votes
i got a scooter 3-17-11 here it is 5-2-11 no mso papers.and i cant ride it.this is not good at all.saferwholesales.what do i tell people that want to buy one?
 7th of May, 2011 by   t1219red 0 Votes
I purchased a scooter on 4-10-2011 only to find out that the one I purchased they can no longer get so they told me to choose a different one which I did but every one I was interested in was also out of stock. When I finally found one that they had in stock it was defiantly not anything close to what I had originally wanted. I received it 4 days later than their 10-15 shipping days which I was okay with since I had to choose a different one. when I received it it was in a box with a steal frame around it which took 3 hours to remove. Then the hood was scratched by the steal frame. (Not Happy). O so we get it almost put together to never find the directions. a battery and bolts for the mirrors. There are also 2 dents in right fender ( didn't complain about). O so I contact them it takes 2 days for an email response so I barrow a battery from my neighbor who also has a moped simular to mine and now it wont start. Because it is Saturday I have to wait till Monday to get a response from them about it not starting. I have had it a week and still can not use the moped. I am loosing my patience with this company on not seeming to feel that it is important enough to have someone in their office on a Saturday to answer questions and not just to tell you to email customer service which I did again. I am not convinced that this company is bad but they really need some help on the customer service end. Kristy
 23rd of May, 2011 by   d3richies 0 Votes
This company should not sell any of their products. The "Go Kart" I purchased was $699 and $40 for shipping on 5/21/2011. My grand total was $739.00. I received a call two days later from Cory telling me there will be an additional $240 shipping charge and to confirm my order. I wanted to cancel my order and would be charged 30 % of the total cost. The company's business practice is unethical and ready to screw you for every buck. I should have bought from another company--saved me the hassell and money. Think twice before buy from safer whole sale--piece of shit company.
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   ADAM1488 0 Votes
i was going to buy from these guys too im glad i didnt that i checked them out frist you all should call direct commerce in your state and they will take care of it they can take there lisens if they dont comply and they will everone dont really know this i didnt at one time i thought to call the bbb and they do help also but if you really need to get it done right call the d.c!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   Careful to Buy 0 Votes
I am in the process of dealing with Safer Wholesale also. Ordered a "scooter" with them in early May. Received a completely different scooter then what I ordered. The engine size being 4 HP vs 6 HP-total problem. The one I ordered went up to 45 mph, the one delivered 25 mph. The color is baby blue which doesn't even exist on their website. When I saw the scooter after it took my husband over an hour to remove all the packaging (nicks & scratched on scooter) I recognized it right away as I had been shopping around online for sometime. The one that I received was priced $185 cheaper on at least 3 other sites. As this is not what I ordered I am hoping to return it. I have been working with Jay who seems reasonable enough but they are trying to get me to keep the scooter and give me some compensation back and then have me order something else "free". The problem is I don't even really want the scooter they sent. It's not what I ordered and it won't accomplish our needs as the engine is too small to use in our area, I am hoping to come to some mutual agreement. I would prefer to get my money back and move on but now I'm afraid I will never get any money back after reading the comments.
 6th of Jun, 2011 by   Skeptical shopper +1 Votes
I ordered a moped on the 21st of last month and I am wishing that I get my product soon. I ordered as a gift for my husband and I have not received any email telling me when its going to be delivered. When I call everyone seems very nice, but all of these reviews I just read has me sort of skeptical. I am really skeptical now because they wanted me to use an electronic check and I did. Hopefully everything turns out fine.
Terria Smith
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   AVOID-THIS-COMPANY 0 Votes
Do NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered 2 scooters from "safer" wholesale on April 15, 2011. The scooters were delivered on April 27, 2011. The salesman Charlie (Chuck) told me that the certificates of origin were at the company offices in Illinois and Chuck told me specifically that once I received the scooters, I needed to email customer service and request the certificates and they should be in my mailbox (Florida address) in 2 to 3 days. On 4-28-2011, the day after the scooters were delivered, I emailed customer service and requested the certificates of origin. I got a reply from Allie in customer service who said, "I have requested that paperwork from the manufacturer for you. As soon as I receive it in from them I will get it processed and mailed out to you immediately. Typically this whole process does not take longer than 2-3 weeks at the very most." After 3 weeks of waiting, I called customer service and was told by yet another rep that this process can take FOUR weeks. Then after a full MONTH of waiting, I emailed Allie in customer service and DEMANDED to know where my certificates were. I got a reply from Brittney in customer service which said "I received your paperwork in from the manufacturer on May 24th. I processed it and mailed it out to you on that same day. You should be receiving your paperwork shortly". On June 6th 2011 my patience ran out. I emailed Brittney back and DEMANDED to be contacted by somebody with authority or I would report this to my local attorney general, I was immediately called by GINA, who stated that she would reprimand those who lied and mislead me. Gina PROMISED to start the process all over and request new certificates of origin from the manufacturer and promised to overnight the documents to me. Gina also said that she would keep me posted as to what "solutions" were reached. It has been 3 days and NO WORD FROM GINA. Obviously it is GINA'S JOB to BS and "pacify" customers who are being SCAMMED. It has now been OVER 6 WEEKS since the units were delivered and my scooters are GATHERING DUST and USELESS TO ME because I cannot register them without the CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN. ALSO, BOTH scooters have electrical problems with the lights and one has engine problems and requires so many restarts that the starter and battery are failing prematurely. Can you say INFERIOR PRODUCTS?? So far, I have been LIED TO by CHARLIE (Chuck) the sales rep, I was then LIED TO by ALLIE in customer service, then LIED TO by BRITTNEY in customer service, now I'm being PACIFIED by GINA. I know full well that this company has NO INTENTION of resolving this matter in a timely manner IF AT ALL (I believe the latter), but they certainly TOOK MY MONEY in a hurry. My mistake was NOT RESEARCHING SAFER WHOLESALE on /link removed/ or on consumer complaint sites such as this one. I REPEAT... DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. It is *AMAZING* that this company is allowed to continue RIPPING CONSUMERS OFF after YEARS of complaints such as this and others posted here, as well as those posted on /link removed/ I see that saferwholesale.com has their spies responding to these complaints and FURTHER deceiving those who have been wronged by their employer. To those, I ask this question: "HOW DOES IT FEEL, DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS KNOWING YOU ARE AIDING AND ABETTING A BLATANTLY CRIMINAL COMPANY like safer wholesale??? Hey, it's a paycheck RIGHT?. People, don't believe the posts from this company's representatives stating that safer wholesale, Great sports inc. will work to resolve these issues, they do NOT. This company is NOT a "great sport" nor is there anything "safer" about dealing with them. PAY MORE and BUY DIRECT FROM A DEALER even if it means driving a few hundred miles. At least you will have direct access to a company that WILL work with you or refund 100% of your money should the product be defective or unsatisfactory.
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   Careful to Buy 0 Votes
I am still trying to get them to return the scooter that they sent me that was not even what I ordered. My husband finally unwrapped it today as every email that I have sent stating that I want the scooter THAT I ORDERED or a refund they just go around that subject and tell me that they will give me a 1 year warranty on parts only (all the other sites that sell this scooter automatically come with a 1 year engine and frame warranty and then you can buy a parts warranty). Which means if a part is messed up they MAY send me a part in it's place but I have to take it to a mechanic to fix the problem. Once my husband unwrapped the scooter he found that the side view mirror is totally inoperable. He then found the owner's manual in the trunk. The scooter only holds weight up to 176 lbs. - the only person in my house under 176 lbs. is me. The scooter was not purchased for me. We purchased the Cobalt Blue Sicily scooter, 6 HP scooter that was supposed t hold up to 300 lbs adn go 45 mph. We received a Baby Blue ZNEN scooter (which is not on their website) that is 4 HP, goes 25 mph and only holds up to 176 lbs. They will not return it, will not give me my money back. They have offered $120 and a parts only 1 year warranty and a helmet. Well, that helmet is not much good if no one can ride the scooter now is it?? NEVER, EVER BUY FROM SAFER WHOLESALE. THIS IS THE MOST UNSAFE PURCHASE YOU WILL EVER MAKE!!

New Texting Scam Promises