logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
2. (14 mins ago)
Nokia UK Promo
WINNING MOBILE NUMBER
3. (17 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
4. (18 mins ago)

Posted:    sparkling_star

never on time

RTD
Colorado
I don't expect buses to run exactly on time, but when I plan 2 hours for traveling time and still miss the bus I have to transfer onto because of RTD's incompetence, I get angry. But this isn't the worst story. No, the worst was the day (a Sunday) they didn't bother to run a scheduled bus, and then demanded all riders walk to a different stop a half mile away. Why was this a problem? Well, one of the riders was in a wheel chair, and after getting to the stop they directed us to, they told us to go to a different stop and simply laughed when people started complaining. This poor man in the wheelchair was left to wonder if he would be able to make it to his appointment (let alone home) thanks to RTD demanding he use his battery to get to the bus they didn't bother to send. I have never been more sickened, and if there is any way you can avoid RTD, DO! Awful company, awful standards.
Comments United States Public Transportation & Taxi
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2011 by   FreddyM 0 Votes
I don’t expect buses to run exactly on time, but when I plan 2 hours for traveling time and still miss the bus I have to transfer onto because of RTD’s incompetence, I get angry. But this isn’t the worst story.
 25th of Sep, 2013 by   I hate RTD 0 Votes
The problem is managment. The schedules for the bus drivers are not realistic in denver trafic. They need better planing and Scheduling. They need the drivers to focus on their job "Public Transportation" They need to stop at stops and wait a few minutes before taking off. I don't know how many times like the person above I have went to a stop to find a bus pulling away one minute early trying to keep ahead of schedule for later. It has happend 3 times while I had my son a 4 year old. They are not looking around I was right buy a bus 5 times this week when they have pulled off with out looking. I have had the doors shut on me 3 times once outside the bus and twice inside while exiting. I called the complaint line to tell them once and they lady while being nice was trying her hardest to make it my fault. I shouldn't run after buses trying to flag them down, She Said. The bus schedules are erratic they need to be more standardized so the 15 runs from downtown to chambers and to centerpoint all the time. I get on a bus and never know if I am going to get to my destination. They keep changing schedules and none of the changes make any sense. RTD used to be the number one rated bus system in the US. I don't know what their rating is now but I going to bet in bottom 3. I have worn out my shoes to avoid the bus. If I can walk it I do. I don't know if a bus is going to pass me or not. and the jerks they call drivers will not stop for you if your between thier conviently placed 1 mile apart stops or not. some are only a block apart. Thier stops make no sense thier scheduls make no sense the whole company make no sense. Avoid it if you can you can because I will almost guarantee they are going to make you late. oh one last complaint 3 hr time limit really get it together rtd. It takes me 6 hours to get from aurora to golden. I miss a couple of stops and that is 8 hours. If I shop that 9 hours. If I need to do something else 12 hours. miss a coupule of more transfers 14 hours. 5 passes really. to do 3hrs of shoping and whatever. and waist my whole day to do it. and no return on same route. GET SERIOUS RTD. No body even pays attention to that stupid rule like the bus drivers have enough time to psychoanalyze every pass. Look other cities do it right why can't Denver.

ID Theft Includes