logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Rite Window of New England
185 Boston Street
Woburn, Massachusetts
ritewindow.com
The owners of Rite window Peter Devellis and Ted Castonguay formally operated under other window company names. They have a track record of not honoring their commitments. Many consumers have been harmed. Please do yourself a favor and check out Peter Devellis revoked HIC lic #154003 at the Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation (617)973-8700. You will be happy you did!!
Comments United States Window & Door Installation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jul, 2012 by   Peter DeVellis 0 Votes
I'm Peter DeVellis, co-owner of Rite Window. The post above is true.

Before Rite Window I owned the Massachusetts franchise of a national window company. My partner and I wanted to operate an independent company and we both exited that franchise to start Rite Window. During the transition a customer of the previous business filed a complaint with the Consumer Affairs Office because I had installed a front door that didn't meet their specifications. I didn't dispute the claim. I reimbursed their payment and the customer assured me they were satisfied with the resolution.

Until I saw the post above I didn't know the Consumer Affairs Office viewed the issue as unresolved. I contacted the Office and found they had listed my previous license as "revoked" because I hadn't responded their follow-up correspondence. Unbeknownst to me their notices were being sent to my previous business address long after we had moved to our current office in Woburn. This is no excuse, because ultimately it was my responsibility to inform them of my address change, but had I received their correspondence my old license would have been properly closed. Regardless, I'm currently working with the Consumer Affairs Office to correct the status of my previous license. (They've been very helpful, but as you know sometimes the wheels of government grind slowly.)

Please call the Consumer Affairs Office and inquire about the specifics of my previous license; also check our current MA HIC License #138722.

Rite Window is proud of our record and we welcome the scrutiny. We have a spotless A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We consider the ultimate barometer of our job performance to be Angie's List. All Angie's List reviews are submitted by IDENTIFIED sources, and each review is screened for legitimacy by Angie's staff. Of the 9 window companies in New England with 30 or more Angie's reviews Rite Window has the highest percentage of "A" grades. (With no "D" or "F" grades). We also hold a 5-Star rating from Guild Quality. Guild Quality is an independent research firm that conducts post-installation interviews with our customers to gauge their satisfaction. (See our Guild Quality survey results here: http://www.guildquality.com/cr/Rite-Window/R47491510444VFR/ ) A reading of all of our online reviews gives an accurate portrayal of the way Rite Window conducts its business.

We thank the person who created the post above for bring the license problem to our attention, and we wholeheartedly agree with his warning that "the buyer should beware". For example, buyers should beware of any online post where the author remains anonymous. It could mean they were less interested in informing the public than they were in trying to harm the reputation of their competitor. (wink) Enough said.

Thank you. If you have any questions about our company, or would like copies of our Consumer Affairs Office and Better Business Bureau files, please contact me directly at 800-639-7000.
 17th of Oct, 2013 by   Edward Anthony -1 Votes
Peter Devellis is an idiot. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth. If it was not for Ted, their second business would now be under water. Just beware as they as a company lost 300k in 2012. Not much for a big company, but this is a tiny company. There goes your warranty when your window craps the bed.
 2nd of Nov, 2013 by   2211jesse -1 Votes
Thanks to this information I will not buy from Rite Window.
 9th of May, 2014 by   Peter DeVellis +1 Votes
Hello Ed. This is Peter DeVellis. I agree with you. Ted is very talented and his contributions to our company have been immense. Although please do not sell my contributions short. For example, I was the one who insisted we terminate your employment... It proved to be the right decision... Take care.

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call