logo

Non-payment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Righters Airedales/ Airedales pups, Tennessee Complaints & Reviews - poor quality

Righters Airedales/ Airedales pups Contacts & Informations

Righters Airedales/ Airedales pups

Posted:    John Wohn

poor quality

Righters Airedales
Tennessee
webs.com
poor quality pups, don't seem to know what they are doing, phone business very unprofessional, seem uneducated in th business, the owner should stay a waitress and not a breeder. it takes an itellgent person to provide a well bred pup.
Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2009 by   intelligent buyer -2 Votes
Since when does it take a business consultant to run a good breeding business. They are very sincere Christian people who love their dogs. Their dogs live with them and are the pups are socialized with their family. We have one of their pups. She is 10 months old and our vet comments on what a fine representation of the Airedale Terrier breed. She is very calm, and very intelligent! You should be ashamed of your jumping to conclusions because the breeders are down to earth, kind and good people! PS intelligent is misspelled in your email. Susan
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   devilsadvocate4education -1 Votes
LOL, Susan. Would you happen to breed yourself considering you filed two airdale reports in one day? In order to convince someone that another party does not know what they are talking about you must first sound like YOU know what you're talking about :-). *just my opinions*
 28th of Jul, 2009 by   Southern 0 Votes
My name is Southern Sollars. I own Southern ROC Airedales. The Righters have the inane idea that I wrote a complaint about them. This is crap. I am the type of person who uses their own name. I will not lie to you, for you or about you. What I have to say, I will say it to your face or self, one way or another. I have encouraged Kurt and Lori with their breedings. They have a male from me, Booger. They seem to be right up front people. They too have had dealings with Diane Johnson out of Tx. Anytime Mrs Johnson is involved with someone, you can be assured she will gossip and turn things around. The Righters have a good solid breeding program, that anyone would be proud to own one of their dogs. I am hoping that they will remove their malious complaint, naming Mrs Johnson in it from the internet. I have not made any comments regarding the Righters, or their breeding program. They will be around for a long time.
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   L.S.Johnson 0 Votes
We have a male airedale from Righter's that turned one year old in November. We have had several airedales throughout the last 30 years and at present have three. Rebel, the airedale we got from Righter's, has the sweetest disposition of any of the airedales we have had. Sometime during the night last night he walked up the steps and crawled into bed next to me. He laid with his head on my pillow alongside mine and put his legs across me as if he was holding me. I awoke this morning to his kisses. How could anyone not love him? If we ever need another airedale we will get it from Righter's. They are wonderful people and their dogs are super!
Linda & Dick Johnson -La Follette, TN
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   Divine Justice +1 Votes
8 mins ago by Divine Justice 0 Votes

Looks like jonathon riker needs to take a few classes in DNA. He owns one of Southern's Airedales also, then has the nerve to go flapping his jaw; then we have Ms. Piggy, Diane Johnson, whom I believe owns 2 of Southern's Airedales. These people are a bunch of jokers to tear apart the very kennel they bought from and are now breeding out of. Good Lord almighty. What will it be next? By the way, neither of these people have any credibility as far as experience goes anyways. Shoot, they both qualify as simpleton backyard breeders, with barely a little or two under their belts. Won't it be a barrel full of laughs when then see a "rare" red or black pop out of one of their bitches. lol The whining will be all over when they are running to the bank with a top dollar dog and will deny ever having used the term "Airemutt".
As far as Bull Dog goes - do your homework and take a history lesson. I think you can find reference to that on some Airedale information sites out there if you take the time to look.

Jonathan - go spend some time in the closet where you belong, since you choose not to be rational and see the light of day. Diane - just keep your head in your slit where you like it the best. MMMM -Hmmmm! Good eat'n.

By the way, the party that is writing this has gone under several different names out here in the big wide world of cyber-space. A person by the name of Ryan Womak went into the site of real working airedales as Conan and signed in as Womak with a ip address that goes back to Houston where Diane resides, now he is out here running as Jonathan Riker. That name is very close to Kurt Righter. While on Real Working Airedale Board, posting under several different names he even told the owner of the board to participate on an oral act upon himself. This guy is a real grass roots operation.

College Education for $1,000 a Year Only