Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Rich PTC scam

GPT Solutions Network
Phone: Out of service number
richptc.com
Richptc is a scam. You "earn" $1 per click, $10 per advertiser sign up, and $0.50 per downline click. If you purchase a membership you earn more on downline clicks. You earn $1, $1.50, and $2 per downline click.
In the terms of service, you have to wait 60 business days.

1. If you upgrade, you will never get your money back because Paypal only disputes charges up to 45 days.
2. You will never get paid. All the payout proofs are fake. I tried confirming payment with them and no one responded. If you got paid $1, 000.00, wouldnt you want to tell everyone to earn even more?

Paypal said if they receive a number of complaints, they will ensure there is a block on the business, even if they change payment e-mails. Please, do not ignore this scam, especially if you have upgraded. The reason why these sites are on the rise is because most of us choose to ignore it.

If you have not upgraded and you are still using the program, don't waste your time. You will never get paid a single penny.

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category PTC/PTR Sites
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Rich PTC complaints
Rich PTC - Not Paying

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I have made $1025 on the site and i cashed out September 6th and its now October 28th...and i still havent received any payments or emails or any type of contact and they havent answered back any of my emails...
i conclude that this site is a fraud...
 30th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
richptc.com is fraud. it dnt payments.
a good site is

i really got payment of 2000/-
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
sale bekaar log dusro ko bhi bekaar kar rahe hai richptc wale sare kaam chor kar $1035 ka kaam kiya 4 mahine ho gai abhi bhi salo ka koi jawaab nahi inki behan ko me choduga sale harami.
 4th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hi Everybody,

This is DEEPAK and my mail id is dpak4all@yahoo.com
I have accumulated 4012 USD for transfer via paypal but all of them are pending.
I am neither getting the money nor reply from richPTC.

Regards
Deepak
 5th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
More INfo About RichPTC http://adf.ly/F7WY
 1st of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Hey guyz,
i was trying to earn on tendollarclick.com and richptc.com
But i saw many complaints registered against both sites...
so can anyone tell me which site is trustworthy?
plzz give me the links...
 6th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Most of these programs started with FREE MEMBERS and PREMIUM MEMBERS. Why two programs ? Instead they always bully the FREE MEMBERS. In their advertisements, they said FREE MEMBERS will be paid fast within 2-3 months. But I waited until 4-5 months but still
did not receive their payments. They keep insisting me to upgrade membership. They never answer my emails.
I think they should begin their programs with PREMIUM MEMBERS only. Do not cheat and give false hope to the people around the world. Thank you very much.
 16th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Dear All,
Don't waste your time on www.richptc.com, www.twodollarclick.com, www.sixdollarclick.com, www.tendollarclick.com, www.therichptc.com. These websites are totally fake.
I have worked on more than six months and accumulate 1500 clicks and given request of $1030 on dated Jan. 01, 2012. Now, according to richptc business rules 60 days have been gone and still not received any response from richptc. They are doing fraud@#!, @#!, @#!, @#!, @#!
Regards
Dimple & Vijay
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I dn't get the money after clicking those 7 links... I mean no money is added to my account
 11th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have registered and using richptc.com since more than 3 years and first accumulated more than 2 thousand and requested payout as a free member and they have not paid and then after and again I have accumulated more than 2 thound and I have upgraded the account for 2 months according to their TOS and waited for 3 months and now its going to be more than 2 years and now I have more than 3 thousands in the account again and that means first as a free member requested more than 2 thousand and the as upgraded member have requested again more than 2 thousands which is still showing pending and now again I have more than 3 thousands and now I came to know that this site is a big fraud and a big scam, so international members please do not register and then if you register do not upgrade and waste money and waste time. these are fake and fraud, remember and bare in mind...
 6th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
sdgDFGDF;GLKDFGDFKGD FG, ;LAGKADFGKDFG, DFGDFG'DFG
DFGDFGDFGDFG
DFGG
DF
G
FD
sALLE OLO KE PATHE, TIME KHRAB KARWAYA 4 SAAL, MY REQUEST PENDING 3040$ WITH 3 RQUEST in already in QUEUE FROM3 YRS AND more 3070 . total 6110 $ pending. Dont waste your time or wait for God Miracle. :))))))))))))))))))))))))
 25th of Nov, 2012 by    -1 Votes
PLE http://www.PaidToClick.in/index.php?ref=kamthekardilip PLEASE USE THIS SITE LINK FOR PTC PAID. IT IS REAL . I GETTING PAYMENT FROM THIS SITE FOR CLICKING PTC ADS. THANKS.
 27th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have 3000$ pending payment since 2013 march, I have even upgraded but still there was no payment. Rich ptc is a fraud

Contact Us