logo

Smooth Fitness
Waste of money
5. (24 mins ago)
Pni*freelotto Fast Svc
tHEY ARE DEDUCTING FROM MY CRÉDIT CARD 14,99€ AND I WANT CANCEL IT, BECAUSE i DIDN'T ALOW IT.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Reiman Publications, Bowling Green, Kentucky Complaints & Reviews - Keeps billing me for book I paid for

Reiman Publications Contacts & Informations

Reiman Publications

Posted:    Martha Burnaugh

Keeps billing me for book I paid for

Reiman Publications
Bowling Green, Kentucky
On April 10, 2010 I received the 2010 Annual Receipe book from Reiman Publications. I sent them check #5077 May 30, 2010. in the amount of $10.00, which was the price of the book. I keep getting billed for this book that I have paid for. I am not longer responding to this as I am wasting postage doing so. The company is Reiman Publications, P.O. Box 4002872, Des Moines, IA 50340-2872.
Another complaint is I keep getting billed for renewing my subscription for Taste of Home Magazine, which I did not renew. This billing is coming from Reiman Publications Subscription Fulfillment Center, P.O. Bxo 5388, Harlan, IA 51593-0888. I have already sent them one statement stating I did not renew, but keep getting billed for. Please take care of these two complaints as I have had it with them. I do not intend to respond any more to either bills. Thank you.
Martha Burnaugh
The account number on the first complaint for the $10.00 is #70069679.
The account number on the second complaint for renewing my subscription is #0711525345
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips to Radically Reduce Restaurant Checks