logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (17 mins ago)

Reg Work, Washington Complaints & Reviews - No service for money paid

Reg Work Contacts & Informations

Reg Work

Posted:    Sunnypine

No service for money paid

REg Work
Washington
I registered for the web based service to clean up errors on my computer.
Every time I enter the registry code they assigned to me I get invalid code and I can't find a way to contact them.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of May, 2010 by   Jim Cummings 0 Votes
REGWORK IA AN ILLEGAL PARASITE! FILE COMPLAINTS WITH YOUR STATE ATTORNEY, THE FTC, FCC AND ANY OTHER CONSUMER PROTECTION OR GOVERMENT AGENCY YOU CAN THINK OF! WE SHOULD ALL BAN TOGETHER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT.
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by   rfhone 0 Votes
I find a good site for you:
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   sharonrpc 0 Votes
regwork is too much work to use. they have made it impossible to get to because each step requires another swipe of your credit card. don't waste your time or money on this scam.
 15th of Jan, 2011 by   Marianne Snodgrass 0 Votes
I'm writting agian because you did not cancel me from your company RegWork. I tried to get my key number and try a I migh I got nothing and still you charged me four (4) yes four timed for nothing. your companyis no longer in my computer I pray you will reverse those four charges, of a total of $64.80 A $9.95, a $4.95, A $39.95 another $9.95 totaling $65.80 and I never got the key number untill I went to my email and low and behold, there is wa-s--when it did not good. Please reverse those charges as I ask you to cancel on 1/13/2011 and again today. This is my seconf text.
I remaim
Marianne Snodgrass
17271 N. 87th Ave. #1032
Peorai, AZ. 85382-2779
623 594 2705
marianne27@xon.net
 12th of May, 2011 by   Walter R. Church 0 Votes
Please cancel my account with Regwork and refund my payment that was prepaid by credit card.
I have been trying to access and enter my license key and have been unable to do it, and now I see many unhappy users. I may a minimal user of advanced age and unable to understand all of the different instructions you keep sending automatically.
If I do not receive confirmation and credit to my card account within twenty-four hours, I will be contacting the Better Busines National Bureau and share my feelings.
Walter R. Church @ wrchurch@sbcglobal.net.
 24th of Jul, 2011 by   CornFedScrewed 0 Votes
I paid for a 15 day trial of Regwork. I never did receive the "license Key" to my email as was promised. Yes, the payment went through. Yes, they have my money. Yes, i provided the correct email address. Yes, i have checked my email for the LK including my Spam Folder. Yes, i have written two emails to them to try to get my money back. And finally, Yes, i want a refund, not the License Key now !
I should have done my research into Regwork before i spent the money. I would have seen all these complaints against them. I will contact the BBB tomorrow.

5 Reports Tracking You