RecordsLogin.com

Posted:

Online scam

RecordsLogin.com
recordslogin.com
I was trying to find the father of my child, and bought the $39.95 package from GovDeathRecords.com - which goes to RecordsLogin.com when you purchase. I noticed the receipt from ClickBank said the publisher's Site was www.Gov-Resources.com; I tried my username and password, and couldn't access it.

I tried another site on Google - www.Government-Records. com - which also went to RecordsLogin, and my name/pass were accepted there. Obviously this is a scam involving several different addresses.

When you get into RecordsLogin, most of the links don't work - for instance, I tried the People Search Network, and quite a few sites came up saying there were members of that name I had typed on their sites, but when I clicked the 'view records' button, nothing happened - the page just jumps a little. same for every site.

There is very little info to access - I spent hours trying to get this site to work, and am very sad to have wasted the money and time!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
THIS IS A GIANT RIPOFF SCAM!!!
 29th of Apr, 2009 by    +2 Votes
It was very important to me to access worthwhile information on a person search. This site "Recordlogin.com" promises you all sorts of info and states this is a one and only charge you are making. There is NO information you can obtain from this site. If you happen to hit a record, you have to pay for any information. I used mysel as a test and the system stated I could not be found in regular database, but if I would fork over some more money they would have all sorts of records. When I paid the additional money, the screen junped and was blank. It does this on almost every surch... SAVE YOUR MONEY AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. This is a RIP OFF!
 2nd of May, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I had the same bad experience ! When you try to search it seems to hop all over the place and no results given !

Rip off scam !
 8th of May, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Unfortunately I paid a subscription to RecordsLogin on 6th May 2009. I tried to access the records I required . I am based in UK, but the only information I got was in the USA. I have asked for a refund of my subscription, paid through paypal and so far the reply does not address my request for a refund . Seems I have had to learn the hard way .
Dave Miller
 8th of May, 2009 by    +2 Votes
Total rip off! Like the others here, I've learned the hard way... should have Googled for complaints first. Before purchasing anything, I put in the name of the person I was searching for and selected "birth records." The response indicated there were results found and presented me with the subscription options. I purchased a one-year package for $29.95 and put in my search criteria again. This time it came back with no results -- this is what I get no matter who I enter (even myself). The other option, to search state/county vital records just gives a bad URL page error. Hopefully others will read this and be forewarned -- don't waste your money!
 10th of May, 2009 by    +2 Votes
This is worse than RIP OFF, it is a solicitation forum for many other companies. I provided all of my personal birth data and got nothing at all.
 11th of May, 2009 by    +2 Votes
I also find this is a scam. I can't get any where on this .
 11th of May, 2009 by    +2 Votes
This is one of the worst SCAMS ON THE INTERNET. It is just an endorsement for many other pay to view sites.
 28th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

RecordsLogin.com - rip off
Alabama

recordslogin.com is an absolute ripoff!!!I just lost my money and got no results. Do not ever, ever use. Hopefully, God will deal with them on this scam!!!
 8th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
The site RecordsLogin is a scam i should have when it left the gov-records that it was fake no website will ever switch over with telling you frist and when they do the site log is still there. After paying and singeing up i coludent even locate the information i was loooking for i even tryed my name and nothing at all came up either i dont know whats worng with these people but i am going to get my money back one way or and other.
 9th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

RecordsLogin.com - fraudulent site
Recordslogin.com
Missouri
recordslogin.com

I purchased a membership and every search I entered turned up nothing even though I enter valid data such as my own birth and marriage. I have asked to cancel my membership but have not heard back from them. This site does not do what it claims to do.
 15th of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
rippoff I was tring to look up my exwife new marrage, to show the court she was remarried, no such records. bull, I was at her divorce hearing.then I tried to look up my own records, no luck. I want my money back...
 16th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

RecordsLogin.com - Unable to search geneology
government-records.com
Maine

Unable to access geneology or information on family history even with Unlimited VIP Membership, even after several attempts. The 30 day trial is not even two weeks old.
What I did was go to the payment receipt record and follow the refund request proceedure. I am awaiting refund at this time.
 22nd of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
A total rippoff, they advertise that you can reverse lookup license tags but as you can imagine once you pay it is impossible. I will dispute their charge on my credit card with my bank.
 23rd of Jun, 2009 by    +1 Votes
My grandfather was adopted for labor. Because records from 1922 are "sealed", we've been trying to solve a puzzle that is nearly impossible to solve. Stupid me, I discovered I had already paid these crooks but at the time the sight was Recordslogin.com. Today the sight name was Gov-Resources which completely hooked me! I've paid $39.95 twice to the same company hiding under various, misleading names. Worse yet, 80% of what is "offered" cannot be accessed.

I'd like to give my thanks to whatever "company" this might be for taking my money under misleading advertising and my life! I was diagnosed with cancer, no biological history.

If money is not returned, the Attorney General in my state will receive a copy of my complaint. Not to mention, will be included in any court/propate proceeding!

By the way, hide all day boys/girls! Karma is a bitch! You'll get yours and my kids thank you for being thoughtless, gutless theives!!!1
 30th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
The site promises all kinds of information it does not give.
 1st of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I'm having no luck whatsoever in getting information on this site. I think I have just been taken. How about a refund??
 4th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
the same old same old, happened 15 minutes ago. Your charges will be reversed...

thank you...
 4th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Con Artist. I just reversed the charge... you wont get that $40..00
 7th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
This is a scam. I just tried you out checking on a death certificate that I a m holding in my hand. It is an authorized death certificate for Margaret A. Connolly who died in Jersey City, NJ on May 3, 1901. You responded there are no Connollys. The name "Connolly" is as common as "Smith". If I do not hear back from you immediately, I will call my credit card and cancel.
Theresa Womelsdorf.