logo

Kirby Vacuums
scam
3. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
WC*MON TASTE 4 SAVINGS
Idid not authorize or order your services
4. (1 hr 51 mins ago)

realtystore.com Complaints & Reviews - illegal charges on credit card

realtystore.com Contacts & Informations

realtystore.com

Posted:    Bill Gage

illegal charges on credit card

Realty Store
realtystore.com
Company has taken unauthorized charges against my credit card . The "initial free use" part of their services is very misleading and does not legally constitute them taking future charges against a credit card when the credit card holder is not made aware of this hidden future fee for a "free week period" . Deceptive business practice!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More realtystore.com complaints
realtystore.com - Monthly charges

Comments

1st of Jun, 2009 by   Ryan Fitzgerald -1 Votes
Dear Mr. Gage,

I am sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with our service.
We provide the 7-day trial to allow you an opportunity to see for yourself everything our website has to offer. However, clearly we would not be able to survive if we offered free access to anyone indefinitely. We do specify throughout the sign-up process that you have 7 days to try the service free of charge, after which time our standard fees will apply.
Normally, people either cancel during that period or stay on board as loyal customers.

However, we aim to have only satisfied users. If you would please call our customer service hotline, one of our customer case representatives will examine your case and do their utmost to resolve it to your satisfaction.

Sincerely,
Ryan Fitzgerald,
866-862-4037
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   SandAG 0 Votes
I completely agree, stay away from this company. They use shady practices in order to steal money from unsuspecting people. I've just reviewed my bank statements and found yet another $49.60 charge. My husband swears he called and cancelled after the first fraudulent charge. But yet here it is again. This company is exhorting money from two naive young adults, who don't make much money, and have in fact already bought a house. I will be sure to let my friends and family to stay away from the money hungry sad excuse for a business. Very upset! I want my money back so I can pay my mortgage! I don not remember ever using this service in the first place!
 9th of Dec, 2010 by   PIZD OFF 0 Votes
I had called and canceled as well but was still charged the $49.60 I called four days ago and they said 24-72 hours the money would be refunded and its not there. Also the 800 number that I called before is no longer a working number. What a load of BS this has turned into!
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   damnscams 0 Votes
we were just charged the 49.60 and neither my husband or I have ever been to this website to sign up for anything. so I called my bank and they said I could dispute the charges so that's what I am going to do
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   Richard Dagg 0 Votes
This company represents one of the biggest scam I every had to deal with in the history of the realistate business. I was cohersed into A FREE listing of foreclosed houses fo a $1.oo. Today I recieved my bank statements and found out that an additional $49.60 was withdrawn from my accout. It only took 2 days to take these unauthorized charges againt my account. "In addition they sucked me into the three credit card companies which are a bear to drop and indicated over the phone it was my problem. Your using my credit card for more than $1.00 does not constitute any legal charges that the company has deverted or is using for future hidden fees. These "hidden" fee, s came as FREE CREDIT SCORE $14.95 AND EXPERIN DIRECT $14.95. So far the scam of $1, 00 has cost me $80.00 unless you do something like give me my money back.
I certainly want no part of this type of business AND REQUEST THAT I BE DROPPED FROM ANYTHING YOU DO.

RESPECTIVELY SUBMITTED
NORWALK, OHIO 44857 PH. 567-424-6125

password4192712101
Order ID:1002618921
 19th of Mar, 2011 by   Eric Harmon 0 Votes
I don't know who you people think you are stealing money from people like that but i got 2 charges of $49.60 to my card and have never even been to your website. I want my money back NOW or somebody from your company is going to be missing more than a hundred bucks i fucking promise you that. Some people actually WORK for there money and not for some piece of shit maggots like you to be finding a way to steal it, further more, what kind of low life steals money from people that are looking for a place to live, how do you know your not stealing the money they need to buy there home. People like you need to be shot in the face and buried in shit. Well assholes you found the right one to steal from this time so watch your back I'll be seeing ya.
 10th of Nov, 2011 by   MRHIH 0 Votes
This is FRAUD, how about someone from law enforcement stepping up? I have never even been to the site yet I was charged the 49.60. This country is totally gone to shit.
MH
Seattle
 13th of Jan, 2012 by   RedinMD 0 Votes
They ripped me off of $793.60. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER - YOU WILL BE SORRY.
 28th of Mar, 2012 by   jbBroker 0 Votes
To stop internet crooks, go to http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx which is an FBI internet crime center IC3 to file a complaint.
best regards-
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   Wendy Brown 0 Votes
Just got my bank statement charged the $49.60 that I don't remember reading about and what makes the whole situation worse when I payed the $1.00 fee to get started I never got any information on any of the homes I was interested in so I sweeter a dollar.
 18th of Mar, 2013 by   JennChamp 0 Votes
This company is a fraud! They charged my mom 49.60 and she had never even been on the site she doesn't even own a computer! Caused her to go neg. in her account wish there was some way to make them pay for the aggravation an stress this can cause people! - JennC
 8th of Jul, 2013 by   MarciaC 0 Votes
They have fraudulently done the same to me. No warning, no notification and I didn't even sign up for it and the card they used isn't even in my name. Then when you call them they NEVER answer. I'm reporting them to my bank and to the FBI internet crime center.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   TOS-TIRED OF SCAMS 0 Votes
This company called nations realty store has somehow gotten into my checking account and has illegally charged $49.60 to my account for 3 months so far. This is a fraudulent action. I'm trying to get the company responsible for this but I am unable to contact the source.
 10th of Jan, 2014 by   anonL 0 Votes
I agree this company is a fraud. I have been billed for a service I never signed up for and am currently have my credit card company dispute it. COMPLETE FRAUD- THEIVES.
 10th of Jan, 2014 by   anonL 0 Votes
Complete Fraud- Stay away- take money outta your credit card unauthorized.
 9th of Mar, 2014 by   L. Jamerson 0 Votes
Yes they went into my account without my knowledge. I had to close my account and be
without money for a week. I want to know how they got my information. If its this easy how may other company or website can do this.
 24th of Mar, 2014 by   Ms. Shelia Davis 0 Votes
There is no way I would have agreed to pay $49.60 a month for a realestate listing when they are posted everywhere for free. This is a rip off and I want my money refunded.
 24th of Mar, 2014 by   Ms. Shelia Davis 0 Votes
There is no way I would have agreed to pay $49.60 a month for a real estate listing when listings are free. Please refund my money.
 29th of Mar, 2014 by   Gstef 0 Votes
They got me too and I didn't notice until I am now in the hole for $942.40! Can anyone tell me how to get my money back, or if they did. I am extremely upset at myself for not seeing this sooner but never signed up for this from the beginning. Any help?
 22nd of Jun, 2014 by   Maria Alcala 0 Votes
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IT IS A FRAUD, USING BBB AND FRAUD WITH THEM. THEY ARE CROOKS, THIEVES AND LIARS, they use a 1.00 free trial to get in your account then they steal, close as soon as your can it is the only way to stop, to me this is no worse then identity theft. Lets take a classes action law suit against this sort of crap. Stealing from innocent people. This makes me mad as hell and also I feel so damn stupid. Now I do not believe anyone online. Can anyone else advise what to do.

Avoid Auto Dealer Scams