logo

RealtyStore Contacts & Informations

RealtyStore

Posted:    Roman Yegudin

Refund

I have never register for RealtyStore membership and
I have never used RealtyStore Service, but I have been
charged $39.80 p/month to my Visa account from
07/14/08 till 05/14/09 for $437.80
I sent Application to RealtyStore for refunding on 5/27/09, but I have no respond.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2009 by   BigJoe 0 Votes
Good luck. Only a matter of time before the state of California shuts them down. then maybe there will be a class action suite on them.
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   Ryan Fitzgerald 0 Votes
Our accounts reflect that a refund of the charges was successfully performed on 2009-06-26 at 12:59 PM.
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   stephanie crawford 0 Votes
I stephanie crawford did not sign up for reality store i don't know how anyone got my information there are, some fraud issues that need to be delt with because no had my card, I don't use my card in any stores and no one has my numbers, or my card i only use it for one purpose .and it's not reality store, I have talk to several people at reality store about this situation and they told me that i would receive a refund and i did not receive any thing one other person told me that i would receive a $25.00 refund until i fill out the refund paper for the for the rest and i didn't receive anything and i want what belongs to me back very soon, I tryed to fill the form out on the internet and it doesn't work. and i want to know why it doesn't work.because of fraud, and a scam thats why it doesn't work.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by   Sherry Grove 0 Votes
I did sign up for a $1 7 day trial membership, and while my bank paid the fee, I have been repeatedly denied access to the site - I only pray they do not continue to charge me, that would be tragic - I think realtystore is a sham!
 1st of Jul, 2012 by   eva schmid 0 Votes
I, Eva Schmid sign up for 7 days trial. and the realty store keep charging the $44.90. My credit card co. told me to go on nothing like my account come on. . i will report a fraud. or what could i do, the criminals having a haven in the .
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   MIGUEL PEEZ 0 Votes
I ANITA HAD SIGNED UP FOR THE PROGRAM AND THEY WERE TAKING THE MONEY IN AMOUNT OF 49.00 AND I WAS ANGURY THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND I FINALLY CALLED AND YES THEY PUT IN BACK ON CARD AND THE GUY TOLD ME THAT THE LAST 2 MONTHS THEY WERE GOING TO SEND ME A LETTER IN MAIL TO PUT THE OTHER AMOUNT ON CARD BUT I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SO I CALLED TODAY AND THE LADY TOKLD ME TO DO THE LETTER ON COMPUTER THAT REALLY STINKS IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ON COMPUTERS EVERYTHING NOW IS ALL ON STUPID COMPUTERS, I AM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THEM AT ALL. FROM ANITA GONZALEZ
 27th of Jan, 2013 by   Norma S Ruggieri 0 Votes
I am still waiting for my $49.60 refund.Norma Ruggieri, 81 Rutland St, Cranston, R. I
02920. What is the hold up ? I filled out the refund application on line as you requested the end of Dec my email is nruggieri@cox.net.
 25th of Mar, 2013 by   Suzette Smith 0 Votes
Do not get involved with this company. They are scammers and a fraud. I paid $1.00 for 30 trial, but now they have no record I canceled but they could tell I only used it one day. This company should do the right thing without being told!
Suzette Smith
 31st of May, 2013 by   Juanita G Segura 0 Votes
I have requested before my trial was due to cancel my account. I am no longer in need of it, and I received an email after my cancellation and did not agree to continue the 7 day trial at a lower rate.
I need to be unsubscribe and leave this site/link that I do not use after verbally calling to cancel and email my cancellation response too. That is when they offer me a lower rate because I was closing out the account as I mention above; but I declined the that offer as we. I would kindly like to please request refund my last charges of 49.60 on 5/21/2013 when I had already closed my account with Realty Store, and until finally today one of your agents returned my call and asked me to request the refund in writing in order to receive the full amount. His name is Eddie, and explained if I cancel over the phone; the refund would be pro rated but in I request it in writing I would benefit the full credit refund. I mentioned to him that I do not have a complain against the Realty, I just have no need anymore. Thank you in advance for the so waited explanation and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Sincerely, Juanita G. Segura
 12th of Jun, 2013 by   Suzette Smith 0 Votes
Realty Store.com is working with me to give me a refund.
 12th of Jun, 2013 by   Suzette Smith 0 Votes
RealtyStore.com is working with me to give me a refund.

'Cramming' Your Phone Bill Is Back