logo

Posted: 2013-04-23 by

Didn't order

Readers Digest
Wyoming
"Pre auth RDA*LARGE EDITION MAG LOC: 800-807-2780 NY" 13 charges for $27.96 each were debited from my checking account for 13 subscriptions that I didn't request or authorize. Calls to the RDA office at the number noted in the actual bank charge were fruitless. They say they didn't do it and I do NOT have a subscription. Bank says they can freeze the funds and I can dispute. . . but I NEED the money. Over $300 that I need to pay bills, utilities, etc. I don't work three jobs just because I like it, I do it to pay my bills. Good grief this is irritating.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hello, I work for Reader’s Digest in Customer Care and I just came across your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused. So that we may assist you further, please send an e-mail directly to customercare@rd.com. Our Customer Care department will be most happy to assist you with rectifying this.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Krystal
Customer Care
 20th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had the same thing just happen to me today, two charges for $ 27.96, nobody knows anything about it, cant get any help either.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
just happened to me as well, who is charging my credit card w/o my approval...

3 Ways to Get Free Checking