logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Don’t buy from them- -total scam
2. (7 mins ago)

Class action lawsuit

RCA
Brazil, Indiana
Phone: 18125857948
I have a rca d52w20 big screen tv and have the same problem everyone else has had with it power lite flashes on at me but no picture or sound i bought this at wal - mart if anybody knows of a class action lawsuit about this tv please email me at trick33patrick@yahoo.com thx patrick
Comments United States TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2010 by   lindadaniels 0 Votes
is there a class action suit, because i have the same problems. i tried to renew my warranty and they told me i could. where can i join the class action suit?
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   shaliesmom 0 Votes
I bought my tv also mine was a rent to own but came home un used. I also have a red blinking light and will not come on. Since I was a rent to own person I payed almost 4, 000 on a 42 inch class action lawsuit? shaliesmom@yahoo.com
 26th of Aug, 2014 by   Peggy Stepler 0 Votes
Same problem. The company kept promising to let me know what the resolution was but never got back to me in a timely manner. Then acted like the were doing me a favor. TV has been broken for a month, now I have to wait at least another month for a refund.
 26th of Feb, 2015 by   RCA you blow my mind 0 Votes
My husband purchased an RCA tablet at walmart on black Friday (20 November) to give to me at Christmas. I opened it on Christmas day and 5 days later it was not charging. The customer service desk at walmart told me they only give a 15 day return on electronics. (makes sense to me, that's my attempt at sarcasm)
I've since then contacted 2 people at the "RCA" center who promise that my new tablet will arrive shortly. Its now been over a month and still no new tablet. My conclusion is that dog food and shampoo are okay to buy at walmart but not electronics. And as far as the RCA brand, never ever again.
 25th of Mar, 2015 by   Khender 0 Votes
I purchased a 55" LED in July of 2014 and it quit working in February 2015. Same issue, power light but no picture or sound. I've been in contact with RCA customer service numerous with no resolution. First appointment for warranty work the technician never showed up and they rescheduled me for another month out. How can you get them to replace? Even though under warranty, I can't get anyone to service it. I purchased at Best Buy but they refuse too touch it since it will void the warranty.

10 Products You Should Always Buy Generic