logo

Scammed

RazorGator
Phone: 800-542-4466
razorgator.com
Razorgator sold us tickets on field level, section 14 as a reply to my husband's request for stadium tickets to the Yankees game. At no time did he request a restaurant nor did razorgators reveal it was a restaurant. since razorgators had seemed to be a reputable company; he did not have any reason to suspect misleading advertising. He left on a month long overseas business trip and the tickets arrived at the house in the US. Upon his return he realized the deceptiveness.

Customer services at razorgators said he should have known the tickets should have cost more. Never having gone to the ball park how were we to know what the price should have been? If they are a reputable company; why not just say these were tickets to a restaurant instead of actual tickets to the game as he had requested.

Also, razorgators did not invoice this restaurant sale. They just debited his bank account the extra money. My husband had made another purchase at Shea stadium which they did send him the invoice.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Razorgator complaints
Razorgator - Scam
Razorgator - bait & switch

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2009 by   megaf +1 Votes
Razorgator is more concerned with sales than customer satisfaction. I purchased tickets to a show and received confirmation for my seating request. After 2 weeks, they stated that the seller did not have the tickets I bought and were refunding my money. By this time the market prices were rising. I believe the seller realized that they could get more money for their tickets, so they simply told Razorgator their tickets were declined from Ticketmaster so they could resell them for a higher market value. Razorgator only offered much worse seating arrangements as a substitue. Do not believe their "100% guarantee" It only says you will get your money back. If you purchased great seats for your children and are now empty handed, that guarantee is WORTHLESS!
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   kkbowen +1 Votes
Razorgator misled us as well! I ordered 9 tickets online for the Kentucky Derby for a group of friends and family flying in. I didn't read the fine print, that is not stated upon ordering or confirming that the seats were not going to be together. So now, I have sets of 2, 2, 2, and 3 tickets, which I spend $3000 on! I am very saavy when it comes to ordering online and always do much research. I would not order from this company! They did nothing to make my situation better!!! Don't let their 100% gaurantee fool you!!!
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   Ticket girl 0 Votes
I usually order from StunHub but thought I would try another place. The selection at Razorgator was not as good and I couldn't find any of the tickets with seat numbers. I like actual tickets and I pay to have them shipped instead of electronically delivered. One set was sent electronically anyway and another set came by Federal Express, but was not an actual ticket either. It was a ticket that I could have printed. Going back to StubHub immediately. I just hope these tickets actually work!

Shortchanging Scam