logo

Jack Laviano
Sold Me A Clarity Enhanced Diamond
2. (7 mins ago)
ship-stuff.com
The website is total waste of time
3. (8 mins ago)

Quick Cash Advance

Posted: 2011-12-09 by    Adus

Scam Phone Calls

Quick Cash Advance
I got a call from a lady claiming to be from “Quick Cash Advance” telling me I was going to be sued for a deliquent loan. I never took out a loan from Quick Cash Advance. I believe it is a scam. This lady wanted me to fax her a statement with my name, social security number, and she wanted me to say I was going to pay a certain amount by a certain date and sign it. Her name is Samantha and the number she wanted me to call back is 1.856.637.2751.

Then I recieved a phone call from someone claiming to be from a law firm and claiming that I took out a payday advance from US Cash Advance. They spoke in a heavy Indian/Middle Eastern accent. They claimed that I had committed a felony and I was to be arrested. They even managed to get a friends number and threatened to arrest her because I allegedly used her as my employer. THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY!! The police have advised running a credit report, subscribing to lifelock and calling Social Security to flag the social security number. I was the third person today to talk to the police about this matter!!

Also I recieved a call today from a # 347-377-7684 it was a foriegn sounding man, real staticky…claiming to want to collect on a Cash Advance loan i have never recievded. if i would pay him 498.00 that would clear the debt of almost 12, 000, really now. i got upset with him at the beginning of call, he wouldn’t let me speak, kept telling me i had to pay it. he said i could face possible jail time!!! when i looked up the # it took me to a scam notice!!! he called back and told me he was filing papers w the federal court, i reported it to police and am filing a complaint here tomorrow! Beware of these people !
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2011 by   NW22 0 Votes
THESE SAME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CALLING ME TO AND THEY HAVE MY SSN AND MY WORK NUMBER. I REPORTED THEM TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE.. THEY CALL FROM ALL DIFFERENT NUMBERS SAYING THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT BUT WHENEVER I TELL THEM TO SEND PAPERS THEY SAY THEY WOULD RATHER SETTLE.. EVERYONE I CONTACT SAY THEY ARE ON THEIR SCAMMING LIST BUT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO OTHERWISE ABOUT THE HARASSMENT.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE TO STOP IT

Phone Scam Seeks Donations