logo

Executive Eyewear
Poor Service
4. (50 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue
5. (54 mins ago)
United Lending Services
Fake services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute Complaints & Reviews - Did not receive product

Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute Contacts & Informations

Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute

Posted: 2013-07-22 by    HJK30

Did not receive product

Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute
info@QuantumWellnessBotanical.com
I have not receive my product that I have order. I tried to contact them on their email address but get no response back.
Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood: 6 Month Supply (Qty 1)
$269.87 USD 1 $269.87 USD
Hello Herman Kriel,

Thank you for your order.

Order Receipt:

Order ID: 208100244
Date: Fri Mar 08 22:47:15 -0500 2013
Payment Type:
Order Status: Accepted

(MNOS6M) Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood: 6 Month Supply
$269.87 X 1 = $269.87
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Aug, 2013 by   Neri Kawashima 0 Votes
Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute doesn't respond to inquiry regarding the expiry date of their products.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by   ncmountainman 0 Votes
Any info on your experience. Looking into this product myself.
 27th of Oct, 2013 by   sarah_rivers1@aol.com 0 Votes
They are horrible they don't even give you DNV say it is a proprieters blend. That has nothing to do with my question. I am never doing business with this company you can just get the same 8 ingredients mentioned and make your own mix.
 27th of Oct, 2013 by   sarah_rivers1@aol.com 0 Votes
Have you finally received the product Herman? I found it on EBAY for cheaper.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by   yasanadi 0 Votes
I have had great results from this product and reordered. My order did not arrive after one month and I sent an email which was responded to immediately enquiring whether I wanted a refund or if they should reship my order.
I opted for the re-ship and received my product yesterday. I now know that it takes about a month for an order to arrive in Jamaica.
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   shibu isaac 0 Votes
i just ordered the mega food for 59usd.Credit card debited the amount but Quantums payment gateway page said card declined.
Their email info@quantumwellnessbotanical.com returned as postmaster failure.
No email from them either.
Are they genuine or have i been defrauded????
 31st of Oct, 2014 by   Damien Haynes 0 Votes
I have just used my credit card with quantum wellness botanical as well, their web page said my card declined; however, $69.00 was missing from card right after my purchase order. Was I also scammed?
 10th of Dec, 2014 by   Sarah z 0 Votes
I'm confused too because I ordered it but never received it either. I called my bank and they gave me a refund because I had been unsuccessful in reaching quantum wellness. Then some how they got a letter legitimizing the purchase with a supposed delivery date and time. I wasn't home to get it, so where is it. So my bank recharged me and now I still can't reach quantum wellness. Its been almost 6 months, I want my money back! Any help or suggestions?

How to Recognize a Foreclosure Scam