Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute

Posted: 2013-07-22 by

Did not receive product

Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute
I have not receive my product that I have order. I tried to contact them on their email address but get no response back.
Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood: 6 Month Supply (Qty 1)
$269.87 USD 1 $269.87 USD
Hello Herman Kriel,

Thank you for your order.

Order Receipt:

Order ID: 208100244
Date: Fri Mar 08 22:47:15 -0500 2013
Payment Type:
Order Status: Accepted

(MNOS6M) Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood: 6 Month Supply
$269.87 X 1 = $269.87
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

20th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
Quantum Wellness Botanical Institute doesn't respond to inquiry regarding the expiry date of their products.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Any info on your experience. Looking into this product myself.
 27th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
They are horrible they don't even give you DNV say it is a proprieters blend. That has nothing to do with my question. I am never doing business with this company you can just get the same 8 ingredients mentioned and make your own mix.
 27th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Have you finally received the product Herman? I found it on EBAY for cheaper.
 11th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have had great results from this product and reordered. My order did not arrive after one month and I sent an email which was responded to immediately enquiring whether I wanted a refund or if they should reship my order.
I opted for the re-ship and received my product yesterday. I now know that it takes about a month for an order to arrive in Jamaica.
 20th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
i just ordered the mega food for 59usd.Credit card debited the amount but Quantums payment gateway page said card declined.
Their email info@quantumwellnessbotanical.com returned as postmaster failure.
No email from them either.
Are they genuine or have i been defrauded????
 31st of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have just used my credit card with quantum wellness botanical as well, their web page said my card declined; however, $69.00 was missing from card right after my purchase order. Was I also scammed?
 10th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I'm confused too because I ordered it but never received it either. I called my bank and they gave me a refund because I had been unsuccessful in reaching quantum wellness. Then some how they got a letter legitimizing the purchase with a supposed delivery date and time. I wasn't home to get it, so where is it. So my bank recharged me and now I still can't reach quantum wellness. Its been almost 6 months, I want my money back! Any help or suggestions?
 29th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I'm sorry you all have had such bad experiences with this company. I have ordered the Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood: 6 Month Supply twice and had no problem whatsoever. A phone #, 1-800-344-4732, I have just called to place another order is good.
 30th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am Jones Siasamba. I ordered the superfood product almost six months now. I ordered the three months supply. Up to now I haven't received my four bottles. First I ordered the trial bottle. After three months I received my order.
I realize I am in Zambia but this delay is now discouraging me to .place another order. I did request to have the order couried but the administration refused to courier my order even when I wanted pay the extra cost. The order was to be shipped to:
Jones Siasamba
C/o of Theresa Siasamba
Stay Easy Hotel
Lenvy Park Mall
Church Road, Lusaka

Please advise when I can receive my order.
 7th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
Do not deal with this company!! After reading these reviews I would absolutely not give them my money!!
Any company on line that does not respond to customers is not worth dealing with. I sent them an email anit just came back undeliverable!! What kind of company is this anyway...beware!! check out
www.purityproducts.com They are amazing to deal with and offer FREE products to try before you buy.
 25th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I ordered a sample bottle from Quantum Wellness and received it in about two weeks. I live in Colorado. So far, I've had no problems with their company. If the trial works out well, I plan to order again. I used a debit card and had no issues.
Brian - Hesperus, Colorado