logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
aolloa.net
No order, communication or updates about my order
2. (5 mins ago)
Sally Beauty Supply
Horrible workers
3. (6 mins ago)
allrightshoes.com
Seller refused to take order back
4. (7 mins ago)
Directv President & CEO contact info:

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Purolator Canada, MISSISSAUGA , TORONTO Complaints & Reviews - PUROLATOR CANADA - SUCKS, INCOMPETENT, LAZY DRIVERS, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SENIORS HIDE

Purolator Canada Contacts & Informations

Purolator Canada

Posted:    PUROLATOR SUCKS

PUROLATOR
Canada
purolator.com
Purolator they really sucks. Their drivers are lazy. May be they are not but they are burned with lots of deliveries and pick up, So cannot keep up. (still not my problem) Purolator doesn;t want to hire more people as compared to their work committment. ( still not my problem)

Most often their deliveries are not done and various lies posted on tracking system to make fool out of you. The mistake is put on recipient.

Their regular excuses are : address correction required, customer not available, customer refused package etc. These claims are made by driver in most cases to avoid more work. This is done even before coming to customer's premises.

Just don;t trust purolator, They really suck. Don;t waste your time, money and your important business with them.
Just avoid them ... they are crapiest company I have ever seen in this country..

Not to talk about customer service... mostly your phones will not be picked up or it will be on hold for long. Even if you manage to get them on phone, she or he will repeat same thing what is written on tracking. No help or means to solve problem will ever be suggested by them.

"I don;t know " attitude of customer service is what is making them one of the worst courier service here..

Keep them out of business. They are absolutely jokers. Their seniors hide behind those poor customer service girls and toll free numbers. There is no way and means to even complain and some how fix the situation.

I am totally annoyed with these jokers. wonder how they are even in business????

2009/02/09 14:47 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/02/09 07:04 On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/02/06 19:30 Shipment In Transit via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/02/06 11:45 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/02/06 08:01 On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/02/05 20:11 Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
2009/02/05 20:04 Shipment In Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
2009/02/05 18:10 Shipment In Transit via TORONTO (EAST/EST), ON depot
2009/02/05 15:33 Picked up by Purolator at Front Door
Comments Canada Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2009 by   eeee 0 Votes
Scary to deal with them.
 19th of Feb, 2009 by   Mio Gabore +1 Votes
Totally agree...have no idea why Dell keeps using them
 9th of Mar, 2009 by   bayousteele -2 Votes
Deal with them every day. I don't see any more problems than other couriers.
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   cooly 0 Votes
Ya, I know.
Purolator sucks ass!
The retarded fuck who supposed to deliver the package to me last week reported to his office that my address is wrong. So I had to call Purolator and give my address again, and now that retarded fuck has reported to purolator that I wasn’t at home ( I was at home the whole day). x(
They didn’t even inform me about it. I randomly called them to check that status of my package and they said I have to go and pick the item from their fucking depot. WTF! The package sender paid fucking money to deliver the shit to me.

Don’t ever send/receive parcel via purolator. Purolator sucks ass!
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   cooly -1 Votes
2009/03/27 06:30 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/26 06:16 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/25 09:48 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/25 06:14 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/24 06:17 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/23 16:34 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/23 10:17 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/23 07:35 On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/20 12:30 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/20 10:52 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/20 06:09 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/19 06:03 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/18 06:07 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/17 05:59 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/16 17:04 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/16 10:38 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/16 07:30 On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
2009/03/13 21:48 Shipment In Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
2009/03/13 21:47 Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

FUCK SHIT PUROLATOR!
AND FUCK DELL FOR USING PUROLATOR
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   Purolator sucks 0 Votes
They are absolutely horrible! I had to deal with them for the past 5 years and it was an ordeal every single time. Only today I learned idiots didn't deliver my packages - apparently tried delivery twice (of course never bothering to leave a notice or a phone message) then returned my parcel to the sender! All that time i had no idea what was going on. The sender didn't inform me they were using their services. Had I known I would immediately cancel my order.
While back i contacted their CEO to ask him for speedy delivery of my packages. He assigned someone who personally monitored those idiots to deliver items to my home. Disgusting! I would advise anyone thinking of using Purolator - don't do it - you will pay a lot and receive no service, worse, they certainly will generate a lot of problems for you.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   disgustedwithpurolator 0 Votes
they are fucking horrible fucks. i dunno if the management just suck some cock at dell to the account or what, but it would have been quicker a LOT less aggravation for me to go to fucking malaysia and get the bloody laptop myself.

and can you talk to actual human a purolator who will pick up a fucking phone and get a fucking driver to take your fucking package out of his fucking van and give it to you? no. every call the best you can hope for is another fucking number - oh, well, here's a confirmation number you can use if it doesn't get to you tomorrow.

wtf? I postponed 2 weeks worth of worth to get my slow ass laptop, waited for some kind of information on eta before paying for my (work related ergo) trip, sit in the house for 2 days now - only to be given a 'we called but you were out' notice from my neighbour.

i hope everyone in the company dies roaring in agony. nothing but a bunch of constipated shits up a dead camels arse.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   Coolhhs 0 Votes
Purolator really suck!!!

I was expecting a packages from dell. and when i call dell they said already sent out the packeages and jsut give me the tracking # and ask me to call Purolator. Then i call Purolator they said no one at home to accepte the delivery so they sent it bck to the sender. and ask me to call dell again. They just push me back & forth and don't wanna take any responsibility.

And they even don't leave a notice for me when no one available for pick up. And finally with same tracking #, i've to call purolator a few times to find out that my package was at the ON depot. And they said will contact me again to arrange another pick up time for me. WTF. which means i've to wait again. And with no idea when i can receive my package.

Don’t ever send or receive parcel via purolator.
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   type94 0 Votes
FUCK purolator i hate them so much i wanna fucking buy there company and put it in bankruptcy if i had that much money . MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
 2nd of Oct, 2009 by   FuckPourlator 0 Votes
purolator NEVER call you to arrange shipping date, NEVER call you when they couldnt enter your apartment. What is the fucking point that purolator need my phone number? This motherfuking company should shut down! And fuck homedepot for using purolator!
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   Keven........................ -1 Votes
I had to deal with them for years. I noticed all those above issues like BOGUS reason for not delivering a package and if you tell driver to wait then he marks "refused" and leaves. I'm told this is needed so drivers can stay on on time.
BUT for real FUN try sending a multi-piece orders across country. What you'll find is they will send some parts out west and then back claiming either bad address or out side their delivery zone. Yet other parts will arrive on site. If the customer gets all the parts (fat chance on the first try) believe me it will be 1bx every few days.
ALSO if you are trying to track a multi where you have (say) 2 out of 5 boxes you can enter those 2 waybill numbers but the PURO-SYSTEM can not figure out the related w-bill#'s. So know one can find or trace your missing 3 boxes.
 26th of Feb, 2010 by   Blindvision 0 Votes
I arrived at a Purolator in Oakville, Ontario to pick up my computer monitor already purchased from Tiger Direct.

After I had shown my confirmation number, the lady claimed my shipment wouldn't be there if I just received the confirmation.

I lied and said I received the confirmation a day ago.

She found the package. Big surprise.

I showed my photo ID, a license with an old address (I had recently moved) and the Purolator lady was not going to release my shipment - already paid for.

I could see it coming - weeks of escalations and arguments to get my product released.

I picked up the box and walked out of the store to my car.

Purolator lady chased me into the parking lot. I told her to stop playing games and drove away.

It gets better. Purolator lady called the Halton Police. The police called me at my home demanding I return to the depot to sign a slip of paper. Halton Police keeping the peace I guess.

When did my taxdollars go to paying for police to enforce Purolator company policy? Was there a theft? An assault? Vandalism? Nope. An officer with a big ego? Sounds about right.

Policeman was pretty demanding, but did not state whether a law was broken.

I could see this coming. Purolator lady and her friend make up a story when I get to the Purolator depot, only to have Halton Police lay a charge - a few thousand dollars later and a year later and the charges would get dropped of course.

So I told Halton Police I would be there in 30 minutes and never showed up. They called twice more without leaving message when I didn't show up.

I woke this morning refreshed from a great night's sleep and by leaving with my package, avoided weeks of endless bickering with Purolator.

Halton Police and Purolator on Dorval Drive in Oakville, Ontario. What a gong show.

If my house gets broken into, I wonder if Halton Police would respond as quick as they did in this case? I highly doubt it.
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   cgd -1 Votes
Purolator has to be the worst parcel delivery company in Canada. Twice they have tried to deliver to my appartment, and for both time there was someone home to hear the buzzer. I began the think that the buzzer wasn't working, so I tested it my self. Works fine? So either the delivery driver can't read numbers or he's to lazy to push a button. Not sure if there is any point in writing this comment beyond my own personal relief.
I do believe that everyone deserves three tries to get it right, so in the event that this driver "phones it in" again, I will get Brown to pick up the package and deliver it to me.

2010/03/09 11:33 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/09 07:15 On vehicle for delivery via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 14:59 Picked up by Purolator at Reception from LINDA of PUROLATOR RETAIL at 1090 WEST PENDER, VANCOUVER, BC V1V1V1 via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 13:03 Available for Pickup via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 10:26 Available for Pickup via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 08:47 Available for Pickup via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 08:23 On vehicle for delivery via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 08:17 Delivered to RC4107 at RECEPTION of PCL PENDER at 1090 W PENDER via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/08 06:01 Left via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/05 16:56 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/05 10:57 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/05 07:29 On vehicle for delivery via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/05 03:23 Shipment In Transit via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/05 03:22 Shipment In Transit via VANCOUVER, BC depot
2010/03/01 17:32 Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
2010/03/01 17:01 Shipment In Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
2010/03/01 17:00 Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

Chris
 4th of May, 2010 by   Hermione3316 -2 Votes
Purolator is just fine. Never had a problem with them. Ever. Getting Deliveries sent to me.
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   0mni 0 Votes
I have to say, they are not the best when it comes to delivery, but that is due to my location. I live on an island, with 2 cable ferries. Only takes 10-20 mins to get across, and 5 mins to my house from the ferries. However, they do not come on the island to deliver. They are not alone, as FedEx does the same, but worse as they have been known to drop off packages at the ferry shack, where the ferrymen have breaks/lunch/rest etc.., at the door, not inside, at the door. I once had a FedEX package delivered to the door of the ferry shack, left outside where it was drizzling rain. I was lucky that the package wasn't ruined, but if it had started to rain harder, it would have been ruined.

Back to Purolator though, instead of holding it at the depot, which is my preferred method of delivery when they don't come to my house, they ship it via Canada Post, well that doesn't work for me, as it adds 2 extra days to delivery.

I currently have a standing order with the depot in my area to hold all packages for my house at the depot, makes it easier for me as I pass by the depot almost every day.

Out of all the couriers, UPS is the best IMHO for Canada to Canada shipments, followed by Canada Post.

For shipments from the US, I only get them from USPS, never had a problem and fast delivery.
 4th of Jan, 2011 by   whatup -1 Votes
Made an order with Dell Canada and Purolator was the courier...
Long story short: Purolator fucked up my New Year's plans, plain and simple.
I don't normally use foul language to express myself but FUCK YOU PUROLATOR!!!
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Gerry Seguin +1 Votes
The U.P.S. idiot who delivers my packages is obviously a retard. All courier companies hire giggling retards.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   iampingo 0 Votes
Sorry, I have to agree with this. Canadian Purolator SUCKS.

Today is June 1st, 2011.

I am expecting a toner cartridge from Costco. We are in a normal looking suburban home. All three of our family vehicles are on the driveway. All of us were inside at the delivery time. NO KNOCK, NO DOORBELL (Works perfectly BTW). Of course the note on the door said they missed us. What?! How?!

I don't know why I bother... or why Costco bother to use their service. I had to drive out to pick up the packages anyways.
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   Surfsock 0 Votes
Automated message said package was ready for pickup(????). I work from home (home all day). Just checked mail box and there is no notice. Waited on line for over an hour and got no response. This is the 3rd and final time I use them. The other time yielded the same result. My seller had to refund me. IMHO I would never recommend them to anyone I cared about. I'm still on hold with no music.
 11th of Jul, 2011 by   WayneB27 +1 Votes
I agree wholeheartedly with all of the critsisms about Purplator.
A company reciently shipped an expensive collectable watch I had sent in for service via Purolator back to me.
Three weeks later, no watch it appears to have dissapeared into thin air. Spent hours waiting on the phone to there "Help" line in New Brunswick, got mad and went to both my local depot and the parcel hub in Toronto, speaking to managers in both places, who were next to useless.
I know I will never see my watch again (probably on a delivery drivers wrist) and they will drag my compensation claim out, hoping I will die of old age forst to avoid paying me.
Lousy service, horrible company to deal with, please dont use them .

Top 5 Holiday Scams