logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)
Bala Govender & Sons
Day Light Robbery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes, New York Complaints & Reviews - Drowning me in their daily malings

Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes

Posted:    chuck019456

Drowning me in their daily malings

Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes
New York
I have been receivin daily mailings from this Compan for quite some time, and I have purchased numerous items realizing I have little to no chance of winning anything. Yet, they continue to drown me daily with mailings and twice a day emails!!! I've written to them advising to stop and take me off of their mailings, yet only the emails have stopped.
If I receive their mailings, Ihave to spend precious time, that I am no longer willing to expense to this Company, to waste it going thru their less than meager quality and overpriced products displays, which seems to be mostly always the same thing being advertised for sale daily. I surely would appreciate their removig my name and address from their mailings and to cease and desist from any future mailings!!! Enough is enough, once they got your name and address they seem to bombard you with no restraint on their part, of daily sales soliciting. I've spent all the money I ever wish to send at this Company an the postage to return their mailings. Can you please help me in getting this Company to remove me from their mailing lists. They have stopped the emails which were twice a day, but I still receive their daily mailings, even though I have taken to writing on their envelope "Refused - Return to Sender" They still do not get the hint I am fed up with the overwhelming contact they expect of me!!! Thank you very much.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief