logo

reply-to publishersclearinghouse1@yahoo.cn
date Wed, Dec 8, 2010
subject Winning Numbers : 47-14-34-85-67-32

Dear Winner!!!

This is to inform you that your email address has been emerged as the winner of($10, 000, 000.00 USD) in the publishers clearing house.For details of claim, Contact E-mail: publishersclearinghouse1@yahoo.cn

Winning Numbers : 47-14-34-85-67-32 E-mail Ticket Number: FL 754/22/76

8.Telephone Number:

Regards
Mr. Jose Mark
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jan, 2011 by   gogonow 0 Votes
PCH says you do not have to order anything, went through the questions and said skip when they asked if I wanted accept any of their offers, got to eversave and still continued to say no, the website said that there was an error and then directed me to another window for eversave and there was no way to skip this, pch is a scam and someone needs to call them on this. They tell you that a purchase will not help you win, yet they expect you to participate even though you just want to win the money. Thats how this company gets your money. What a joke.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   jkn 0 Votes
Absolutely agree gogonow. It is a scam. I posted my complaint which was basically about the same thing - having to visit all these partner sites and basically sign up for something. I did (requests for information so nothing I had to pay for), and thought my entry was complete. Get an email today saying I still am not registered, click to enter, and it takes me to a site for obtaining senior care information. No way to opt out of the site. No way to move off the site. So I completed the information but in the section asking about your specific needs I told them I had none! Didn't need their services but that PCH was "making" me complete this to enter and to NOT contact me. I'm sure they will anyway. PCH IS A SCAM.
 17th of Nov, 2011 by   James Jolliffe 0 Votes
I've gone from thinking that this is just a company that doesn't care, to thinking that is a company that purposefully deceives people!

Laptop Buying Guide