logo

Vodacom
Terrible internet connection
3. (56 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
etreasurebox.com
Fake and not free surprises
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:    AM1

Multiple Billing Scams

Publishers Clearing House
I ordered a number of items from Publishers Clearing House and in the beginning the products shipped were the ones I ordered and paid for. Then I began receiving items I did not order and returned them immediately. I began to receive bills for the returned items and tried to reach PCH many times and returned their bills with letters. Finally, I paid the bill simply to avoid a problem with my credit as they threatened me with a collection agency. They cashed the check, but now they are billing me again for more money and will not inform me why only the threatening remarks.

Now, they are calling a phone number belonging to the people who live in another house on my street and leaving threatening messages for me. I don't know how they got that phone number since it is not even listed under my name. I don't even know them and they are being harassed by PCH and it is so embarrassing. This neighbor is threatening to file a complaint against me with our police department.

Someone needs to advocate for people like since there are thousands of us. If you look at this website you will see what I mean: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/misc/publishers_clearinghouse.html

Please help people like me who have no where else to turn.

Thank you.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Feb, 2010 by   Jim King 0 Votes
same thing is happening to me
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   someone2 0 Votes
PCH SUCKS! AS DOES IAA, WHICH ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMS. IF THEY BILL ME AND KEEP WANTING MONEY FOR THINGS I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR, THEY ARE NOT GETTING IT!
 31st of Jan, 2011 by   moonlightlady339 0 Votes
PCH is absolutely the WORST company to deal with. All I did was order a Berber rug. I paid the first part of the three part payments with a money order, and paid the rest out online with a VISA. They sent SIX payments dues after the darn thing was PAID OUT!!! On top of which, I ordered a mailsorter for my husband's office, and it never came, and they never even checked on it, or gave us a reason why. Do they hire drug addicts or what? I don't know. WORST people I've ever dealt with, won't deal with them again.

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter