Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Prontocharger.com, Stafford, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Scam/Do Not Do Business With Them

Prontocharger.com Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Scam/Do Not Do Business With Them

Pronto Chargers
Stafford, Texas
Phone: 800-790-0786
prontochargers.com
I ordered a universal laptop AC adapter and battery to replace the existing ones I had for my Toshiba Satellite laptop in early January of this year. I recieved my order in about ten days and tried out the new items.

The universal adapter worked and so far I haven't had a problem with it. The laptop battery, however was dead out of the box. I tried the new adapter with my old battery and it worked fine. I tried numerous times to charge the battery and it will not.

I have contacted the customer service department a total of three times; the most recent time being three days ago. The first time they said a person would contact me and I didn't receive a response. I contacted them a second time and they said they had no record of me calling the first time, so I had them send me a confirmation e-mail of our conversation. The e-mail stated that they would contact me within 24 hours and again, nobody called me back. I contacted them a third time, demanding that they send me a replacement battery ASAP. That was three days ago and no response.

This evening my wife contacted customer service to obtain an address so we could file a complaint with the BBB (who, BTW, has given them an "F" rating), and the customer service rep said they could not give out that information, nor would they let her speak to a supervisor.

These people are a scam. Based on reading other's complaints, they are selling defective items and not honoring customers with either replacements or refunds. When confronted, they appear to want to help you but do not return calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SO-CALLED COMPANY. Save your money and do business with someone else!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
This company is a complete rip off.
This company will NOT CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD back when you return your,
ultimately, defective item.
Their practices are dubious, unprofessional and unethical.
last known numbers
832-495-4715
 31st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Prontocharger.com - Dell-compatible charger
prontocharger.com

Ordered a Dell-compatible charger. It just didn't work. When I called their supposedly 24/7 customer support number, it was down for maintenance/only open 9 to 5 Central time--not exactly 24/7.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Prontocharger.com - Ordered a Dell-compatible charger, it just didn't work

25th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
this company sucks sell you faulty equipment by the time you find out its the item you bought the two week so called warranty has expired they suck
 13th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

Prontocharger.com - It was a cheap knockoff that is much bigger than the OEM one
prontocharger.com

Not good... Charger was pictured to be an OEM charger. It was a cheap knockoff that is much bigger than the OEM one. Also computer doesn't show as charging and light on charger doesn't light up to indicate charging or not. Not good...
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes

Prontocharger.com - They stole my money and never sent the package
prontocharger.com

Ordered the product and it never came in the mail. I have been trying to contact them for 3 weeks now and they keep transferring me to someone's voicemail who never calls back. They stole my money and never sent the package. these people are THIEVES!
 2nd of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a Dell charger and battery. Charger was delivered on time and works. Still waiting for the battery and no communications so far.

Contact Us