logo

global24/7 international courrier ltd
they are asking me pay 300$
5. (16 mins ago)
Dallas BBQ
poor customer service and fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Proactiv Solution

Posted:    RachG72

Scam and solution

Proactiv Solution
Such a Fraud is this Pro Active Not Solution.I do not know where to start...May be with this that this product ***.Do Not Buy it...Then may be that they make me a member of there So Called Membership program and try to charge me every month the amount of 37.94 for product that I did Not want. I call them so many times to cancel that and ask for my money was fight for weeks...I want informe you Do Not buy this product there are going to take your money so many times.*** Proactive is a Scam..
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jan, 2010 by   ProductReviews 0 Votes
Hello. I would highly suggest that you call Proactiv's OWNER, Guthy-Renker at 1-760-773-9022 and dial extension# 5517 for Renee, a very nice and helpful agent who has helped me with a situation I had with Proactiv. You call also call them toll-free at 1-800-274-4910 and dial Renee's extension their. Office hours are 9-5 M-F Pacific Time. Hopefully this helps!
 16th of Jan, 2010 by   Rob1234 +1 Votes
Proactiv® 3-Step System. When you order today you’ll also get a FREE Refining Mask and Travel-size Green Tea Moisturizer! After 30 days, you'll receive a new 90-day supply of our 3-step system every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $19.95 per month plus $7.99 s&h per subsequent shipment you accept, which will conveniently be billed to the credit card you provide today. Every Proactiv® order comes with our 60-day Money Back Guarantee (less s&h). Proactiv is the #1 acne system in the world!

Yeah your right I can see how this is a scam . . .its listed right in the paragraph you didnt read, your all people who dont read your terms and conditions on your credit card and complain about the interest rate too huh? lol
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   soadfan_02 -1 Votes
rob1234 i see how you can make a snide remark like that, however... if you try to cancel your subscription or even if you move... they update your information somehow, (through the bank card would be my guess) and they still make charges to your card.. either that or the phone agents are mean bastards who lie in order to get you off the phone so you can leave them alone... either way this is screwed up...
 16th of Apr, 2013 by   MSCORTEZ 0 Votes
PROACTIV is a SCAM!!.*** Proactive is a Scam *** they charge you $29.95 every month plus shipping of $10 plus tax of $10 and you only get one kit. On the third month other $50. plus $29.95 every month for the next two months for one kit you have to use for 3months. So you are paying a total of $109.85 for 3months supply than again other $109.85 for other 3months. DO NOT BUY once they have a hold of your credit card #, they will take out and not ask. I paid $220. for two kits. When I called to complain all he kept saying was, "Sorry" but we don't care. I will never use them again so PLEASE don't buy!!

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups