logo

www.worldresortpromo.info
THEY ARE A SCAM
5. (1 hr 25 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pressler And Pressler Complaints & Reviews - No sense of Dignity

Pressler And Pressler Contacts & Informations

Pressler And Pressler

Posted:    lil orhpan

No sense of Dignity

My Husband recently got a letter from these BASTARDS and yes I mean that to the fullest extent cause they really are worthless human beings. Originally he set up a payment plan to pay 150 dollars a month but that soon became an issue. So rather than stop paying and go back to the same cycle he made a phone call to Pressler and Pressler and spoke with a woman who never revealed her name. He proceeded to tell her that he couldn't afford the 150 dollars a month but was willing to pay 50 dollars a month. She agreed and put a note on the account. Well that note became the arguement of the next phone call I made to them, I spoke with a gentleman who was rather rude and frankly really had no idea to talk to people. He told me it was temporary and that it was only for a month and that the next month he was to resume original payment of 150. Well I told them he couldn't afford it and then he told me that my husband make X amount of money and that he should be able to. I proceeded to get nasty with him cause now he was getting out of hand. He gave me a bogus yearly figure which in turn I asked him how he got that and he told me my husband told him that last year which was bull cause we jus received a judgement letter 4 months ago. Going back and forth he told me that 50 dollars was not good enough and I said to him what would you rather have me just not pay at all and go to court or me pay you what I can. Either way you should take what I can give and not waste time in court he then kept insisting that I needed to pay that amount of 150 and I told him that it's either he takes what I can give him or take me to court, and I hung up on him. Point of this is you say you want money ok but when someone is trying to make and effort to fix a wrong they commited you shut it down and say it's not good enough. Then the debit collectors wonder why no one pays them...
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Mobile Phone Insurance Fraud