logo

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Settlement Amount Fraud
3. (23 mins ago)
Racknomore.com
Their customer service is poor
4. (26 mins ago)
They ignore my calls.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Premier Concepts LLC, Arkansas Complaints & Reviews - The Truth about Premier Concepts

Premier Concepts LLC Contacts & Informations

Premier Concepts LLC

Posted:    Vendor*

The Truth about Premier Concepts

Premier Concepts LLC
Arkansas
Do not work for Premier Concepts LLC. They are a marketing company that does not pay there employees what they promise. Once u start asking for the money they owe u they look at u crazy and want to find someone new. They have a very high turnover rate. Most employees only work 4 months. Don't waste your time. The still owe me over 1000 of drive time that they promise and car allowance. Currently Filed a lawsuit against the with the Labor Control board.
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Dec, 2010 by   Vendor* 0 Votes
Agreed!
 27th of Nov, 2011 by   boomer59 +2 Votes
Agree. Their shady scheme for paying for travel to the stores results in high wear and tear on your car for pennies per mile. Takes advantage of people trying to work and support their families.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   Premier Concepts LLC  Best Advice +5 Votes
"Premier Concepts LLC is a corporate culture based on accumulation of power, forced conformity, intimidation, secrecy and fear as they have attempted to make themselves indispensable and led other members to believe their livelihood was tied to the company's success. Premiers team building and training program compares to a cult."
This is quoted from a law suit against Premier Concepts LLC. Milton Ed Scott filed the suit in 2006 against Premier Concepts, along with Darren Horton, Ray Pearce, Steve Freeman, Josh Wilson and Alan Main. The company takes advantage of their employees by not reimbursing fuel expenses, they do not pay time traveled to distant stores, and invade privacy using Blackberry Smartphones. The company also takes advantage of their represented companies by not representing all stores and products on a regular bases. Thus forging information to companies with untruthful sales and other statistics. This is also why they took out their own "sign in page" from all of their represented stores a few years ago. If you are a represented company of Premier and question this. Check the vender sign-in binder at your stores and look for Premier Concepts LLC. You won't find it, mysteriously. Next check Premiers stats of On Hands of your products; it mysteriously won't match with store OH. If still questioning, ask Premier how many employees they have checking stores, how many stores, and how many products do they represent. If they only have about 300 employees, that many products, and that many stores: Do you really think Premier Concepts will properly represent your company?
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   Larry Kingston +1 Votes
I worked there for about a month these complaints are true, they never paid my fuel. They also track their employees with gps using the blackberry phones.
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   S Lopez 0 Votes
Thank you this is helpful in my decision making!
 16th of Feb, 2012 by   billybubba -1 Votes
I am with a company represented by Premier. I have experienced NONE of the issues mentioned above and, in fact, have a business that has flourished for over 15 years. Having encountered many of their employees at many levels, I have found nothing but professionalism and commitment across the board. I have also had experience with disgruntled co-workers in my career and know how that goes as well. All this sounds like a lot of sour grapes.
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   Yoyo2012 -1 Votes
So far I have been with premiere for 2months and haven't had any issues. Yes its true that their names aren't in the vending books. But so what!! Not everybody is. Premiere concepts is a great company to work for. And honestly at this point I couldn't see myself being or working anywhere else. Its a really great company to work for. And I have no complaints. I love it.. :)
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   negoc8tr +1 Votes
I have been with Premier also about 2 months. It is certainly hard work, and I am very tired at the end of the day, but so far I don't see anything that would be considered a red flag that they are doing anything unfair or unreasonable. I am paid automatically in my bank account, on time and accurately. I do receive a flat rate for a car allowance plus all my gas usage for 4 days a week...even my own personal driving. The hourly pay isn't great, but it's what I ageed to work for.
Whoever wrote this is dillusional:
"The company takes advantage of their employees by not reimbursing fuel expenses, they do not pay time traveled to distant stores, and invade privacy using Blackberry Smartphones." True, they don't pay travel time for any store that is less than an hour drive...but that was understood when I took the job! I never got paid to drive to any other job either. And of course they use Blackberrys! You knew that from the beginning. They are in ARKANSAS for heaven's sake! They have to have some way of knowing where you are working that day and getting pictures of displays and seeing tracks that we're doing our job. And it's exactly your attitude, that makes it necessary to keep tabs on their employees. Good luck finding a job that has absolutely NO accountability. What company doesn't use computers to keep records? It's just a hand held one. And enough already with the "sign in page" OOyyeeee...You need to get a life!! There are a lot of unemployed people who would be grateful to have this job. I'd put money on the fact that you don't stay anywhere very long...and I'll bet it's always the employer's fault. It's called WORK...that's a concept alot of people don't these days.
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   current employee for awhile -1 Votes
I have been with the company for over 10 years. I have never had any issues with my pay. Every company has issues and disgruntled employees who want to bad mouth the company cause they are un happy. But as far as I can remember Premier has been a good company to work for. I came from a cooperate company who could care less about its employees and all about the mighty dollar. Yes premier cares about making making money but what company doesn't? Premier has shown they care about the employee and helps the employee.
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   formerpremployee +2 Votes
I worked for Premier concepts for 3 years and never once got a raise that was promised after each annual review. I put over 68, 000 miles on my vehicle because they had me running to markets three hours away and they expected me to work 8 hours on top of the drive time. Yes I did get a vehicle allowance and fuel reimbursement but I had no choice to drive 3 hours out of my way 2 to 3 times a month. Premier concepts does invade your privacy with their black berry smart phones that have GPS technology to track your location. At one point upper management had IT remotely access my phone and took control of the camera so they could see where I was. I outsmarted them and turned off the GPS though because I felt this WAS an invasion of privacy. I ended up getting involuntarily terminated because they said I was not at a store I was supposed to be at when Actually I was. I filed for unemployment and eventually won after appeal. They also refused to pay me my last paycheck and reimburse me for my last expense report so I had to file a claim with the department of labor and WON that as well. Premier Concepts does not treat their employees like people. They want them to work long hours for very low pay.
 18th of May, 2013 by   jrussell466 +1 Votes
I'm thankful I got away from Premier before they hired the cult training company they've been sued for.I have numerous awards so I'm not just a disgruntled employee. They had a culture of fear they liked to instill in workers that if you ever left, you'd never find a job again (not true) To the company represented by Premier & loving them, you have no idea the false reports we had to submit to Manufacturers not too high on their list of importance. Those raving if how great they are, are under the influence of fear. Vendor sign in page in book apparently unimportant since they can track where you are w/GPS. A coworker was fired for not being in his store as he hadn't signed in for months (before BlackBerry tracking) The store hadn't been in his territory for months! Idiots dont even know what stores belong to a TM-due to constant territory changing. I merely couldnt take their "culture of fear"-checking, rechecking my pay & expenses for errors & there were many, not in my favor. Enter Premier with extreme caution. Very few original TM's, me included, are there anymore, for the same reasons and worse!
 18th of May, 2013 by   jrussell466 +1 Votes
I'm reading all these comments on "hourly" pay. Do you know TM used to be a $30k yr salaried position? With 100% gas paid & car allowance. Health ins. & if you didn't want it, say, covered by spouse, you got $100 extra pay? Your entire day was paid, not this"only under an hour drive time thing" I suppose they eliminated yearly bonus too? Used to be around $3k, depending on company profits. Wow this outfit has really gone down the toilet. (Not disgruntled, I have enough awards to cover a wall) Got out due to the "Premier Culture of Fear"
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   AverageJoe12 +1 Votes
I have worked for Premier for a little over 2 1/2 years now and i have NEVER had an issue with my Pay. I suppose as a PAID employee i could really care less about GPS tracking, im being paid to do a job, nothing else. Trust but VERIFY...the group of folks i work for do care about me and the people i have working for me, but this is a BUSINESS. As far as fear of culture, i have been through training at a managment level and have never been FORCED to do anything. I dont feel if i left or was fired that i would never find a vendor job again, actually im pretty confident i could in less than a week (no awards here sorry to say)
I have worked in a "vendor based" employer for almost 20 years and by far this the best, they expect alot, and we give alot to our vendor partners we represent in stores DAILY.
If you were a business owner would you settle for average employees? no... you would want great! great people make business's succeessful
Do companies change? Sure, Evey day we see cutbacks in the US, this is NOT a minimum wage paying job, is it a 100K a year job, certanly not, but if you accept a job with them you are paid accordingly...
 2nd of Oct, 2013 by   AverageJane +1 Votes
I have read a lot of the reports here and I must say that I disagree. Since I have started with the company, they have given me the opportunity to go from being a TM to an RM. That is a great opportunity that Premier has given me.
If someone is not paid for his or her gas, that means that they are not submitting his or her expenses. They would have no one to blame but themselves.
GPS tracking is normal for these type of jobs. This is not the first job where I was GPS tracked. I have nothing to hide so it is not a big deal because I do my job.
No company is perfect. I believe that a lot of people that have complained were fired and are now just trying to cause issues to make people believe that we have a bad company. It is kind of funny because current employees disagree with the former employees. What does that say? That means that current employees are perfectly happy with Premier and have made careers out of it.
 13th of Nov, 2013 by   Big day +2 Votes
I got free cheese
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   RMSheep -1 Votes
I will tell you how this company is ran... I am higher level management than TMs. They hire you to do a job. Once you have completed that job, they get rid of you. They only care about their wallets and not the people that work for them. You are all just numbers. Do not disagree or question the higher ups at the office or you will be fired. It is a big boys club in Arkansas. As long as you stay low and act as a "yes man, " you will be fine.r When you raise a question, you get a taste of the 1 percenters. They don't like people questioning them. You are not allowed to be an individual either. You are a sheep or you are fired.
Do yourself a favor and get a job that pays better, cares a little bit more about you, and that won't fire you because you are an individual. I have seen some really good people get fired. They were people that really cared about their job. I hate getting phone calls to hear that another good person got fired.
If I had opportunities where I live, I would leave.
 7th of Feb, 2014 by   Speep? +2 Votes
RM sheep,

" They hire you to do a job. Once you have completed that job, they get rid of you" that's funny, as a RM my job is never done, every day i have new challenges, new obstacles to overcome and as a SUCCESSFUL RM i don't see many of my people getting fired, quite honestly since YOU are the one hiring, and developing their future i would say if they are getting fired it would be because of your LEADERSHIP, in reading your comments above I find it disappointing that you and i work for the same company at the same time and your beliefs are the complete opposite of mine, If your unhappy simply do us all a favor and LEAVE. The fact you are receiving calls and not involved in YOUR regions decisions means you are INCAPABLE of doing it alone, Perhaps you should move on, its people like you that spread cancer to a company
 26th of Feb, 2014 by   Expendable13 -1 Votes
I worked for them for over two years. When the company began losing business, they cut hours from a guaranteed 37 that I was hired for (under contract) to 32 hours. I also was victim of the Iphone policy and procedures. Because their faulty iphones couldn't GPS me even though I had spoken with my manager that same day. I was accused of being a liar by a member of HR( who also happens to be an owner in the company) and violating company policy. Even though I was at the store and actually completed my reports. IF the phone wasn't on and tracking me then how could I have completed the reports sent to me through XORA (as they claim this is what the app is for)? The truth which I have discovered and has been told to me by other "higher levels" in the company, is that Premier Concepts is losing clients and thus dismissing their employees who they deem too expensive or expendable. My current market was not a mass producing, absolutely must be monitored market and deemed expendable. They have fired some of their best employees in recent months just to cut costs. Its no coincidence that the same week they let go of the best and highest paid RM's and DM's in the company they also cut hours. In light of their loss of contracts with major companies like MOM and soon EB, they need to clean house, because, lord forbid, the owner's can't afford their lavish lifestyles and the new multimillion dollar building they just purchased late last year before all of the contracts went downhill. As for a great place to work? They promise you, via contracts, certain hours which will be cut the minute the clients discover how sucky this company really is and what a bad investment they are, and the pay is mediocre at best. Raises result in .25 after a year of hard work, position promotions aren't based on those that work the hardest, but rather those who kiss the most backsides. It's easy to fake work for this company as it requires no real skill and I was advised that if I wanted to show results in my sales, instead of actually making the sales just pick a fast selling product like water or soda and fudge the reports to show that I sold x amount of product in. Audits aren't actually monitored by this company, if that were the case certain products that don, t apply to the store or zero sales wouldn't be included in the audit ever month (ex. deli items showing moving inventory when the store doesn't even have a deli) Car allowances are minimal as in 100 every two weeks and gas reimbursements are a joke. Getting them to actually pay you is a fun trip down impossible to do lane. Other competitors will lauIgh at the pay you make while telling you that $14 an hour is the going rate. Not to mention the whole invasion of privacy thing, since new policy is that you turn on your GPS apps before you even leave your home in the morning and letting them track you until you clock in. What I do in my time before and after work is of no concern to them being that they aren't paying me for it. But yet you will and can get fired because allowing them to track your every movement is a must. You have to charge your phone at home, which means when the app is running they can and do track your movements off of the clock. Lets not get into the monitoring phone calls and emails sent from company phones which is why on numerous occasions, my RM's have requested I call them on their personal lines from a personal phone so they can't over hear anything incriminating or possible complaints against the company. Oh and the complaints about remote accessing cameras while people are on the clock?? What happens if said employee is using the bathroom or on lunch or a private call while on break, Invasion of privacy much? Not a good company to work for and unless you're cult minded and like to be spied on and monitored like sheep, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!
 17th of Jul, 2014 by   LSMG +1 Votes
I worked for this company for almost 2 yrs. way toooo long. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy. They cheat you out of money every chance they get. They preach about not working off the clock well you have to if you want to do what they expect of you. They e-mail you for stupid stuff. Then the GPS crap is really hard to deal with. I was yelled at because I wasn't where they thought I was suppose to be. My RM changed my schedule then forgot to let God & everyone at home office know so I got yet another e-mail asking if I needed my RM to go over my schedule & being where I was scheduled to be. They refused to reimburse me for my gas cause they were not notified in advance. That was 35.00 which is money I could have used to get to another store. Another issue is the dress code. I was told that I needed to go home & change cause I was wearing Capri pants. It is over 100 degrees in the summer where I live. I was over 2 hours away from home. I was required to go home and then return to work my 8 hours. So I clocked out and never went back. I have never worked for a company that tries to cheat out of anything that they can any way they can. Of your considering accepting a job with PC reconsider. It is not a good company to work for at all. When I was hired I was told that after a year I would get benefits well that never happened for me. After a year I got a raise of .25. I really expected more for the work that was required. I had to get a second job so I could afford to work for PC. DONT DO IT.
 21st of Jul, 2014 by   Southernlady1 +1 Votes
I have worked for the company for about a year or so now. Just recently they have went to a brand new scheduling system. It would be awesome if it did not send us way out of our districts! I did not take the job to be running all over creation and to be losing money, this company pays horrible to begin with. It is time to look for another job just as many others are going to! They are not paying proper for travel time allowance either. Saying it only takes such and such to get to a store but yet it takes much longer and no matter what anyone states, you are wrong and they are right! They rip you off every way they can! As long as they are sitting and making the big bucks living the good life who gives a F&&& about the employees out there doing the real work! They tell us all the time they appreciate us, like H#%l if they do! They want people to believe that and try to make people happy so they will stick around. They are going to start losing people left and right and I can't blame anyone for leaving!

How to Save on Life Insurance