logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (1 hr 35 mins ago)

Posted:    Arnold

Scammed

Premier Bathrooms
premier-bathrooms.com
I bought a tub from these frauds based on the word of the salesman, after he'd measured my bathroom. He told me that his tub was 2 inches bigger than the one I had, inside, and the same outside. As it turned out, the tub was the same size outside diameter and three inches less outside diameter. I would have had to remodel my bathroom to install it. I had the old tub taken out, trusting the salesman, and then learned the truth. I now have a tub in my garage that I can't use. I contacted Premier and after sending an installer out that lied and said the old tub had never been taken out, they graciously offered to refund 1/2 of my money. They get the tub of course. I turned them down flat and went to see an attorney. He said his fees would probably run $10, 000 with no satisfaction promised. Not only is Premier a crooked company, the law is skewed to favor these crooks over honest people. I would, of course, never do any business with Premier but recommend against anyone doing business with them.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

How to Avoid Phishing and Tax Scams