logo

Djchihuahua.com
Fraud
4. (18 mins ago)
Facebook
Relationship status on facebook not working
5. (20 mins ago)

Posted:    Disgruntled

Unauthorized charges

POD
Edison, New Jersey
I ordered a POD for a 30 day period of time. I went on line about 1 week PRIOR to the 30 deadline to schedule a pick-up (billing is every 30 days of receivorship). POD'S computer site informed me that the next available pick-up date is 7 days AFTER the conclusion of the originally scheduled 30 day lease. After all was said and done I checked my credit card statement and noticed another 30 day POD rental charge along with an insurance type of charge. I spoke with Cleo at POD and received an attitude in a condensending tone of voice that continually quoted the contract. Sorry...but if I schedule a pick-up and YOU can't retrieve YOUR product within the specified time frame I will not pay any overcharges. Cleo relented with the overcharge rental but would not forgive the $10 insurance type of charge. Sorry Cleo, I'm not paying that either. As a matter of fact, I'm sending a letter to the Attorney General of NJ to report this behavior and hope that the AG opens an investigation into this fradulant behavior. I wonder how many people DON'T dispute their charges from POD.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2010 by   matrix0269 0 Votes
they ripped me off for a $47 insurance charge for returning my POD 8 hours into the 1st day of the 5 day grace period and after many calls they refused to refund that charge.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   d0n 0 Votes