logo

MyGiftCardSite
UNABLE TO USE!!
2. (11 mins ago)
newessays.co.uk
Company rips customers off and provides nothing
3. (27 mins ago)
American Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Policy/ Children left alone!
4. (31 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
5. (32 mins ago)
NEESA LEISURE LTD, Gandhinagar
Non payment of fixed deposits payment by Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Disgruntled

Unauthorized charges

POD
Edison, New Jersey
I ordered a POD for a 30 day period of time. I went on line about 1 week PRIOR to the 30 deadline to schedule a pick-up (billing is every 30 days of receivorship). POD'S computer site informed me that the next available pick-up date is 7 days AFTER the conclusion of the originally scheduled 30 day lease. After all was said and done I checked my credit card statement and noticed another 30 day POD rental charge along with an insurance type of charge. I spoke with Cleo at POD and received an attitude in a condensending tone of voice that continually quoted the contract. Sorry...but if I schedule a pick-up and YOU can't retrieve YOUR product within the specified time frame I will not pay any overcharges. Cleo relented with the overcharge rental but would not forgive the $10 insurance type of charge. Sorry Cleo, I'm not paying that either. As a matter of fact, I'm sending a letter to the Attorney General of NJ to report this behavior and hope that the AG opens an investigation into this fradulant behavior. I wonder how many people DON'T dispute their charges from POD.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2010 by   matrix0269 0 Votes
they ripped me off for a $47 insurance charge for returning my POD 8 hours into the 1st day of the 5 day grace period and after many calls they refused to refund that charge.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   d0n 0 Votes