Plum Windows & Doors

Posted:

None

Plum Windows & Doors
plumwindows.com
I had Plum windows install windows and doors in my home in Tucson AZ. I was looking for a web page that I could write a recommendation for them, and all I found was web pages that want people to complain.

I'm 75 years old and have learned that very few times when someone does what they are supposed to do people don’t take the time to say; job well done!

I guess that’s why their are so many sites dedicated to complaints and not enough dedicated to praising companies like Plum.

So on with my special thank you for Plum: First 7 years ago I had Vinyl windows installed in my home, I wont say who. They had a lifetime warranty;Not mine but that of the window.

I found Plum from my friend. I new I needed windows but I did not want plastic. Plum Fiberglass windows are the best windows I have ever purchased. Plum installed my windows with expert precision and craftsmanship. The last window company did it in a day. Plum took a week and it shows why. If you want great windows that will last longer then plastic get Plum Fiberglass windows!

I would call plum to day @ 520-795-4104

Mr. Sitton
Tucson AZ
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful?
More Plum Windows & Doors Complaints & Reviews
Plum Windows & Doors - Telemarketing [1]

Comments

27th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Obviously not a real customer. The owner of Plum sometimes write his own reviews. This is a sales pitch not a real review for real reviews of Plum Windows http://www.plumwindowsanddoorstucson.com/

Contact Us