logo

Viswas Builders
Fraud Builder in chennai
2. (3 mins ago)
Trader XP
Please help me with trader xp
3. (3 mins ago)
Looks how they cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PLDT / PHONE+DSL INSTALLATION Complaints & Reviews - Failed to install on promised date

PLDT / PHONE+DSL INSTALLATION Contacts & Informations

PLDT / PHONE+DSL INSTALLATION

Posted:    hscarino

Failed to install on promised date

PLDT
Philippines
To whom it may concern,

I am a first time customer which you may call a very dissatisfied customer and if only i have a choice not to deal w / this company i will not deal w / this lousy company at all because of irresponsible employees from customer service and installation team.
I was approved for a line & dsl bundle and paid for the installation on may 26, 2009 at pldt, megamall. A woman in customer service at window #3 assist me in paying the installation fee of p1700 and she asked me; when do i prefer installation?, so i said saturday, this saturday which is may 30, 2009. Through that conversation i was confident that we had an agreement that it will be served on that saturday. My husband and i moved our appointments and errands that saturday to give to way for the installation. We waited all day for the installation or perhaps a call confirming or cancelling the appointment date for installing our line but no one contacted us for that matter.

Now, what can pldt do to compensate for the time we have waited waiting for the installation on may 30, 2009??? You guys have the nerve to cut off lines immediately when a customer delayed paying while when you failed to do your promise obligations what do customers get??? Nothing!

I will not let this pass. This has to end. This issue will be posted in internet forums and blogs and i will try to find a way how this can be escalated to the higher management and ntc.

You better find a way to get our line installed in our convenience and compensate for 1 day that we have wasted on waiting for your lousy dispatch team. They should be subject to disciplinary action not limited to dissmisal because if this continues your future customers will be greatly affected. I am migrating from bayantel to pldt because bayantel don’t cater to las pinas yet. As i expected, your lousy service proved it… here’s one very dissatisfied 1st time customer…one of your million dissatisfied customers!<br / >

Harriet carino
Account # tel no. 8019787
Comments Philippines Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of May, 2009 by   hscarino -1 Votes
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I AM A FIRST TIME CUSTOMER WHICH YOU MAY CALL A VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER AND IF ONLY I HAVE A CHOICE NOT TO DEAL W/ THIS COMPANY I WILL NOT DEAL W/ THIS LOUSY COMPANY AT ALL BECAUSE OF IRRESPONSIBLE EMPLOYEES FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INSTALLATION TEAM.

I WAS APPROVED FOR A LINE & DSL BUNDLE AND PAID FOR THE INSTALLATION ON MAY 26, 2009 AT PLDT, MEGAMALL. A WOMAN IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT WINDOW #3 ASSIST ME IN PAYING THE INSTALLATION FEE OF P1700 AND SHE ASKED ME; WHEN DO I PREFER INSTALLATION?, SO I SAID SATURDAY, THIS SATURDAY WHICH IS MAY 30, 2009. THROUGH THAT CONVERSATION I WAS CONFIDENT THAT WE HAD AN AGREEMENT THAT IT WILL BE SERVED ON THAT SATURDAY. MY HUSBAND AND I MOVED OUR APPOINTMENTS AND ERRANDS THAT SATURDAY TO GIVE TO WAY FOR THE INSTALLATION. WE WAITED ALL DAY FOR THE INSTALLATION OR PERHAPS A CALL CONFIRMING OR CANCELLING THE APPOINTMENT DATE FOR INSTALLING OUR LINE BUT NO ONE CONTACTED US FOR THAT MATTER.

NOW, WHAT CAN PLDT DO TO COMPENSATE FOR THE TIME WE HAVE WAITED WAITING FOR THE INSTALLATION ON MAY 30, 2009??? YOU GUYS HAVE THE NERVE TO CUT OFF LINES IMMEDIATELY WHEN A CUSTOMER DELAYED PAYING WHILE WHEN YOU FAILED TO DO YOUR PROMISE OBLIGATIONS WHAT DO CUSTOMERS GET??? NOTHING!

I WILL NOT LET THIS PASS. THIS HAS TO END. THIS ISSUE WILL BE POSTED IN INTERNET FORUMS AND BLOGS AND I WILL TRY TO FIND A WAY HOW THIS CAN BE ESCALATED TO THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT AND NTC.

YOU BETTER FIND A WAY TO GET OUR LINE INSTALLED IN OUR CONVENIENCE AND COMPENSATE FOR 1 DAY THAT WE HAVE WASTED ON WAITING FOR YOUR LOUSY DISPATCH TEAM. THEY SHOULD BE SUBJECT TO DISCIPLINARY ACTION NOT LIMITED TO DISSMISAL BECAUSE IF THIS CONTINUES YOUR FUTURE CUSTOMERS WILL BE GREATLY AFFECTED. I AM MIGRATING FROM BAYANTEL TO PLDT BECAUSE BAYANTEL DON’T CATER TO LAS PINAS YET. AS I EXPECTED, YOUR LOUSY SERVICE PROVED IT… HERE’S ONE VERY DISSATISFIED 1ST TIME CUSTOMER…ONE OF YOUR MILLION DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS!

HARRIET CARINO
ACCOUNT # TEL NO. 8019787
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   Migs 0 Votes
Their service is bullshit!! 10 days have passed since my payment, it is not yet installed! They were not aware of the precious times wasted. I could have earned more money when I didn't take a VL just to wait for the installation. Fuck PLDT!!!
 26th of Aug, 2009 by   Shinra_corp 0 Votes
I had an experience almost similar to yours! Pldt customer service really sucks! And you're most accurate in saying that they are efficient when cutting lines due to unpaid bills, but when it's their turn to shed out resources for your request, applications, etc. all of which you've paid for and committed time and effort, this demon of an entity, will really suck the life out of you!
My application for simultaneous transfer has lapsed for more than 1 1/2 month from their guranteed 2-3 weeks! When you follow up through the customer service, agents are just gonna give u sh*t and say that a report will be made for your concern! Counting the number of times I've followed up, I'm imagining a whole database about my request has now been created, which makes yout think that the reports that they created must've been a kick ass mover and shaker! I ended up cutting the line and switching to a new provider. This is a phone line and a seperate internet connection, btw. Hay... someone really has to fire whoever's accountable for all this, messy, low standard, pathetically handled process of this lax, abusive and overbearing telco.
 30th of May, 2010 by   vlandicho 0 Votes
HI Harriet,
So, what happened after then?? Did you get the VIP attention after this blog or at least after a formal complaints (if you did).
Share to us so we can use the same steps to get their attention.
I filed an application for a month "Excell bundle" however they may want to call it. This is a 3700 PhP internet and line product.

I was also promised of this and that. I got the hardware phone and phone-cable connected (and being felt like I should thank them as per my last conversation to their frontdesk) but this with no dial tone! is as good as nothing.

The irritating part is.. I donot received confirmation or denial to the agent assigned to me for the "hundreads" of SMS and phone call I did just to know how's things are progressing (hate to use the word progressing). I just simply don't get an answer.

Bong Landicho
 12th of Sep, 2010 by   walang kwentang PLDT 0 Votes
Kung gusto nyo ng quality of service wag nalang ang PLDT, try mo tawagan ang 171 nila mabwisit lang kayo ang hirap contakin ang lagi pang napuputol. BAGAL NG SERVICE, NAKAKAINIS, BULLSHIT NA PLDT. Nakalock in pa ako ng 1 year, kakainis tlga... wala kasi akong choice walang available na globe sa area.
 1st of May, 2012 by   Jessic 0 Votes
Good Day... i just wondering why your services was too lousy, we have pldt installation last april 16 2012 till now no pldt activation was made. sayang i choose pldt pa naman WALA NAMAN PALANG KWENTA SERBISYO NILA. Madami times na akong nag complain sa 171 lagi lang sinasabi wait ng 48-72hrs till now ma three weeks na wala pa din kahit anino ng agent, installer o repair man.
 24th of May, 2012 by   glenny 0 Votes
EY im a freelance agent of pldt.. i was also a victim.please don't blame it on all agents. The problem their is the system itself and untrustworthy employees who's grabbing for higher commission.I also apply on my own account and i use my own form, my commission was credited to the other agent and my supervisor reason that she didn't know when i handed her the application, Then i suspend that account. i decided to upgrade the existing line on different account which is plan 990 the problem started when i gave the application form to the supervisor not stating the service which means blank. so when she finally pulled the application she told me their was written 1299 on the application i said was it my handwriting she said its hers. Then she came up with another excuse telling me she had verify it to me before she written it but yah she did buit i told her it was plan 990 NOt 1, 299 . You see how foolish people make an excuse.I told her off that we made some misunderstanding i still insisted it was 990.
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   denise75 0 Votes
it happened to me too i was requesting for the transfer of my phone last april 2012 and until now nothing has happened and every time i called the customers service they always said that they are facilitating the area, and others said that there has a problem with the system blah blah blah blah, they said that the transfer of the phone will only take 2 to 3 weeks eh mag 4 months na wala pa ring nangyayari, pldt really suck, kahit anung complain gawin mu wala din namang nangyayari, tama kayo very poor customers service kung may alam lng ako na iba hindi ako magtitiis sa buwisit na pldt na yan. sana naman pldt mabasa nyo ang mga complaints ng mga customer nyo...

denise
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by   EJSkill 0 Votes
Hello There Guys! :) I applied for a 1299 plan. This Sunday. I think, I need to follow it up, and ask for a feedback when it will be installed. They said that it will be at the second week of august. And I'm quite excited. I felt so sorry for you guys. Hope that I will not encounter those problems. :) BTW. I Love PLDT!! :)
 14th of Oct, 2012 by   Mareh 0 Votes
Haynakuh tama kayo, sayang nga renta namin eh. Computer shop pa naman business ko. Almost 15days na cmula nung mag apply ako pero til now wala pa rin. Puro pangako lang customer service wala naman ginagawang action. Puro paasa.
 5th of May, 2013 by   Kooleet 0 Votes
I feel you guys :( installation for my 1, 299 plan took 1 1/2 month! Nung nag inquire ako sa pldt (boni branch), i was told na 2-3weeks ang process ng application. Well, 3weeks n wala pa ako naririnig man lang na update from pldt. On the 4th week of my application, finAlly sinabi na pwede na kami mag proceed sa payment ng installation fee. After paying P2000, i was told na we have to wait to be scheduled for installation. Kala ko installation will take place the next day for i was told when i inquire 4weeks ago na magbabayad ng installation fee pagkakabitan na. I was quite shocked when that particular agent told me na 2weeks pa upon payment ang installation! Naisip ko na lang gaguhan na yata nangyayari! I had to make a follow up almost everyday hanggang sa nakuliyan na sila haha 2weeks after ko magbayad, finally, dumating din mga installer. I thought ok na.. Dial tone and internet connection was working. When i tried to make a call, boom! Sira keypad ng phone unit nila. I was told na papalitan nila, unlucky me until now di pa napapalitan. Good thing i have my spare of phone unit so yun na lang ginamit ko. Lets talk about freebies ( for i avail the 1299 plan with laptop and mobile phone) 2weeks na after installation di ko pa rin nakukuha yung freebies. Almost everyday ulit ako nag pafollow up sa agent na my hawak ng account namen yet ang lage lang sinasabi iemail nya daw (no idea who) na iprioritize daw kami! Wow! Two weeks na kami nag hihintay ma iprioritize!! Pldt sucks!!
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   Jerome628 0 Votes
PLDT sucks! and their customer service are a bunch of liars! I kept phoning them everyday and would you believe everyday different alibis? They are not even acknowledging their own fault and will point you to their contractor. would you believe PLDT is getting a contractor that they cannot control! And to make the matter worst an application for an internet line and phone line thru their said PROMO was then said that my account is STILL FOR COMPLETION! a month to complete an account? These guys are a bunch of idiots who doesn't know what they are doing! in FACT very INCOMPETENT o their job!
 11th of Oct, 2013 by   Jesiebel 0 Votes
I had an experience almost similar to most of you here! Yes, you're right guys they have poor customer's service, they will waste your time waiting for their agents to come. You keep on calling their office for follow ups and they got a lot of excuses and alibis and lies...I live in Cebu City, early September I heard on I-F.M. Cebu that they have an event in Mandue, and that PLDTis there to promote their My Bro Wireless Home Broadband for only 499..So without doubts i went to the event and look for agent. I sign up for installation and paid 499 but I told the agent that my computer unit will be around september 30 she told me its fine.She just give me her number for me to text if the computer unit is already in my place. September 30, I texted her but i got no answer.So the day after i went to their office in Jones Ave., i ask whom i would talk to..They refer me to the lady name Nina Ronquillo..She told me that the agent's phone was stolen that's why i can't reach for her number anymore.she call the agent on the landline and we talk..She promise to come to my place the day after.So, I cancelled all my errands and waited for her all day long, but unfortunately nobody
comes and i Don't receive any text or call that she can't make it.2 days after I went back to their office and look for Miss Ronquillo again but the guard told me that she had just left..instead he gave me their contact number in Mandue office. i called and the
guard answer me that she was not there I ask for the agent but she was not there also as her workmates told me that she has been absent for 2 days. How awful.!The next day after around 7pm she called me and ask what time will i be at home because she will come to install...I told her I have been waiting for her all day long the other day but she did not come and don't even bother to text or call me..she just ask an apology..As simple as that...So, I told her I will be going to DFA to renew my passport try to call me
around 1pm or I will call u if I'm done or have time..so, the day after i went to DFA my number is still very far to be called so i decided to call her around 11am..I ask her if she can come by exactly 1pm..I will wait for her..I even told her please don't be late coz I still need to go back to DFA afterwards..she said yes...DFA is quite far from my place and very traffic so I rode a taxi back and forth...I waited for her until 3 pm but nobody comes again and no feedback at all...My neighbor's told me she came around
5pm...Imagine...How incompetent?Wasted another time of their clients again>>>>>
The next day...around 5pm I called to her office and look for her..someone on the line told me that the agent I'm looking for is attending an event to promote their My Bro Promo...I told her..Oh you keep on promoting your promo and promises your customer for installation but nobody comes and no feedback at all..Do You Know How important is the time to your customer's also...She just told me..Oh sorry mam..I will tell her when she comes..I told the lady on the line..tell her if she will come or not or else I will cancel my application...Don't you guys dont have seminar's on Customer's Service?then she hangs up the phone...grrrrrrrrrrrrr...
2 days after a week of hide and seek for the agent she text me early morning again around 7am if I am home and that she's coming...I replied around 9am..I told her..You come if you really are coming I have errands to do that day and I don't have plans
to wait for her again with no assurance if she's coming or not...I leave my place around 12noon to pay my
bills...and she was not here yet but she told me so early that she's coming...around 1 pm she texted me.Mam, Im in your place now.I told her..I have been waiting for you.and so many times you have disappointed me...You wait there, I will come...she
keeps texting me as if she's in hurry...
So that day, were settled...she tried if there is a signal in my place and left the wireless modem here...she ask me for another 500 because she told me my previous account has been deactivated because its already a month and I need to apply for a new one. I gave her the money and ask for the receipt she told me that she was not able to bring the receipt but she promise to activate my account 3 days after..I even told her 3 days or another 1 weekshe told me...3 days mam...AGAin...I have waited for
3 days and still no internet access.She told me that the following day she will ask her superior if my account has been encoded and submitted...Imagine 3 days she wil give me those kind of answers...The next day.. I text her to ask what about the activation of my
account she said it is done already I just have to wait for some time...around 2 hours after I was able to open the net for heaven's sake...It will take so many minutes to open a webpage...it's even having difficulty opening facebook.I want to talk to my husband on skype but the signal is very poor...we were not able to make it...My experiences with them are just so terrible...I don't know how long can I hold my patience with their services...I want to try their services because they appear good on their ads on the net but I guess I made the wrong choice.The internet connection on my phone tru Globe which is powersurf 99 is much faster that their My BRO wifi 2mbps...very poor internet connection...
Anyway, I have a broadband account with globe with 2mbps..I am using it on my Piso-piso computer business and so far is is doing good...If u call the cutomer service for technical problems..if they promise you 3-5 working days they will really come and send you messages or call you for feedbacks...
My first day of internet service really sucks! the processing of my applications suck also and I don't know how long will it sucks..well, I paid twice for the connection and wasted too much time..I guess.
I will wait for the disconnection notice on my coming bills...I don't want to waste too much of my time to keep on calling for their poor services...Globe does better...
Maybe PLDT STAFF AND PERSONNEL, all of them need to undergo a seminar or orientation or whatsoever needed to upgrade their services to their clients/customers..with time management and customer's satisfaction...
They must know how to value the time of their customer's.They have wasted so much time
waiting in their homes for the agents to come for connection but nobody comes and no feedback's at all..what's the use of working with the most famous telecommunications company when u can't use the telephone at the right time to call your customers..
PLDT Personnel must remember that we all value our time for our daily living...TIME IS GOLD.

They must do their job well as they are very eager in asking for the payments of their services...
 4th of Nov, 2013 by   The Beggar 0 Votes
------
pls read!
nagtayo po ako ng internet shop at pldt ang napili kong isp kc sabi nila mabilis daw... at napili ko pang connection ay yung PLAN 4000 nila... katulad ng iba LATE narin dumating yung magkakabit ng net... hinayaan ko lang, then dumating yung unang bill ko worth 4, 750 nag punta ako sa bussiness office nila para malaman kung bakit ganun... e malinaw naman na PLAN4000 yung kinuha ko... tapos nag explain na sila ng kung ano-ano... hinayaan ko narin lang just to finish it... ang ginawa lang nila pina baba nila ng 4, 600 yung billing ko... (wow) tapos nag tanong ako about sa telpad kung bakit wala akong ganun samantalang sa plan3000 meron... nag explain nanaman sila... sa akin lang naman bakit yung plan na mas MABABA my telepad samantalang ako na over-over sa PLAN nila ang binabayaran WLA! anyway yung unang 3months ko ok naman ang nagkaron lang ng issue nung nagka LATE payment ako NA CUT OFF agad ang internet connection ko... nawalan ako ng internet connection for 3-4 days bago nila naibalik then dumating nanaman si bill with same amount of bill na 4, 600 thinking nakasalanan ko naman eh hinayaan ko nalang ulit... mahigit 1yr ganun ang eksena... nahinto lang nitong nagkaron ng HABAGAT isa kami sa pinaka naapektuhan here in kawit... lubog tao ang baha tanging computer lang ang naisalba naming mag asawa at dahil lubog tao ang baha lubog din yung PLDT CABINET nila in short walang NET for almost 2weeks... so 2weeks walang income ang shop wala naman kaming ibang income ng asawa ko bukod sa shop... so sa savings kami nakuha ng pang gastos sa araw araw.. after 2weeks nang bumalik ang internet wala pang isang lingo another disaster happen nasunog yung bahay sa my kanto namin at NADAMAY ang mainline ng PLDT and it takes morethan a week to repair in short kulang-kulang 1month kaming walang connection... and then the horror start... dumating yung bill na walang pagbabago sa amount... tumawag ako sa costomer service nila complaining about my bill ang sabi nila ibabawas nalang daw nila yung days na nawalan ako ng net... here is complain ISSUE internetshop lang ang bumubuhay sa aming mag asawa almost 1month kaming walng income, hindi lang naman internet ang kailangan naming bayaran they still want to charge me 1, 750, , , sabihin na nating tama lang na ganun yung babayaran ko the case is! WALANG-WALA na talaga kami eh! how can i pay for that in less than a week? nag punta ako sa bussiness office nila para ipa pull-out ang service nila then bago ko pag iipunan yung utang ko just to clear out my name... pero ang sabi sa akin dun hindi daw pwedeng yung 1750 lang ang bayaran ko dahil nag start naraw yung billing ko for that month kaya kung gusto ko raw ipa disconnect ang service nila i have to pay another 4, 600 + 1, 750 and it get worst! lahat na yata ng pag papahirap naranasan ko na sa pldt... hindi ko magamit ang pldt internet ko pero i have to pay for it! grabe talaga... untill now my dumarating na bill sa akin and i think nasa 15, 000 na ang bill ko... anyone... kung meron sana jan na makakatulong sa amin sa issue na ito... lupog-nalupog na po kami at baong-baon na sa utang dahil sa pldt nayan...anyone! HELP!
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by   jhaizee99 0 Votes
PLDT is the WORST I've TRIED.
3 MBPS PLAN KO, PERO GUMAGANA LANG ANG 3MBPS TUWING HATING GABI, PUTOL PUTOL PA.
LAKING SISI KO TULOY BAT HINDI NA LANG AKO NAG GLOBE, BIHIRANG BIHIRA LANG MAG DOWN ANG SERVICE, AT KUNG TUMAWAG KA SA KINABUKASAN ANDYAN NA SERVICE NILA.
MALAS KO LANG TALAGA AT PLDT LANG AVAILABLE DITO SA LUGAR KO.

PLDT, MGA HINAYUPAK NA BWISET KAYO.

SANA SUMABOG NA LAHAT NG OPISINA NG MGA OWNERS NG PLDT AT MAMATAY NA KAYONG LAHAT!!!

SA LAHAT NG IBA PANG MAY BALAK MAG APPLY SA PLDT, "HUWAG NYO NANG ITULOY!!!"

MAS RELAXING PA ANG KUMUHA NG BATO AT IPUKPUK NYO SA ULO NYO KESA KUMUHA NG PLDT!!!
 11th of Apr, 2014 by   nixel 0 Votes
Hi i am a first time customer my line was installed last thurs, landline plus internet, but until now wala pading dial tone and internet. If they have a problem pede namang hndi muna mag install kesa naman nakakabit na pero nakakirita lang tignan na walang gumagana. I called customer service for the nth time and all they tell me is to wait. Processing. Wait. Wait. Haist. I did not expect this from pldt.
 12th of Apr, 2014 by   Cez Eztrera 0 Votes
OMG. Akala ko ako lang naka-experience nito. I applied for Home Bro last April 9. Yung agents pa mismo ang pumunta sa house namin at ang bilis ng processing. Pinicturan lang nila ang ID ko plus our proof of billing at P500 and voila! Ikakabit daw ang internet ko within 3 days. Pero asan sila? Tsk, tsk... Mukhang mapapaaway na naman ako nito. I need internet connection badly pa naman.

Oh well, balitaan ko nalang kayo kung nainstall ba o hindi.

Cez Estrera
 28th of May, 2014 by   pIdt +1 Votes
P.L.D.T.
P-PUTANG-INA
L-LAGING
D-DISAPPOINTED
T-TAYO!
 22nd of Jun, 2014 by   unsatisfied2014 0 Votes
wala talaga kwenta PLDT.. kami din nag apply. sabi sa amin 3 weeks to 1month. OMG! 2months na kami nag hihintay hangang ngayon wala parin. kada report ko iba iba excuses nila. yung last nakaka tawa. wala daw cable line kaya hindi makabitan. diyan palang huling huli na hindi nila ginagawa trabho nila. sagot lang ng sagot.. papano walang cable line sa amin. neighbor namin kinabitan palang nila.. tang-ina talaga PLDC nga.. tagal pa magkabit. kung meron lang iba provider dito din sa amin. hindi na kami mag apply sa walang kwentang service nila. mag papa cancel nalang kami. baka 2yrs kami ma highblood incase mag ka problem kami after nila mag install.
 30th of Jun, 2014 by   choc choc choc 0 Votes
PLDT SERVICE IS GREAT. Its the subcontractor's fault and it sucks to be you.

Holiday Hiring Tips