logo

4. (32 mins ago)
Lighthouse Newfoundlands
Liars
5. (1 hr 48 mins ago)
PRIYA HARISH ARORA (MISRA)
trading frauds scams

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Philippine Airlines, Iloilo city Complaints & Reviews - delayed booking confirmation

Philippine Airlines Contacts & Informations

Philippine Airlines

Posted: 2014-09-01 by    Richilieu

delayed booking confirmation

Jaro, Iloilo city
Iloilo city, Philippines
Phone: 63 33 5014078
I booked for a domestic flight on around Aug 28/29 2014. A msg on the site indicated a system error. I assumed .my booking was cancelled due there was no e- ticket/ Receipt issued since. Abt 2-3 hrs before the flight on Sept 2, I was given a confirmation by e-mail. I want to refund my payment via CREDIT CARD due I already booked on another airline on the very same day on Aug 29 before i was not given a confirmation earlier by Philippine Airlines.
Comments Philippines Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2012 by   Roschelle 0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - Rebooking
Philippine Airlines
Philippines

I have sent 4 emails to wecare@pal.com.ph (PHILIPPINE AIRLINES complaint service center) regarding my complaint starting March 24 but I have not received any reply upto this time. Time is running out. What should I do?
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   radiumdude 0 Votes
write your email again, this time include the following address in CC: jaime_bautista@pal.com.ph (president and COO). Yes, he may not read this but his email address may compel others to do their job.

And finally: don't fly philippines airlines

cheers
 13th of May, 2014 by   CORAZON PONCE 0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - refund disregarded
Corazon Ponce
9010 Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy. Bayan Luma IV Imus, Cavite
Imus
Phone: 639175272732

Hi, I would like to ask your help to get in touch with the proper people who can handle my full refund on my tickets that was cancelled due to their schedule changed. I have sent several posting to philippine airlines and they have not replied back to me to as what is the status of my request. Thank you.
 4th of Jan, 2015 by   Yancee Garcia 0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - refund my tickets
Philippines

Mariam L.Garcia ticket no.0794631651150, 0792159083412, 0794631811150, i want to travel but the immigration stop me, pls.refund my ticket or extend my tickets validity until next year.thanks and hoping your kindness reply
 11th of May, 2015 by   kagumea 0 Votes
I had experienced, similar to this. But of course they will deny it that their website had a problem and still get your money or charge you with cancellation fee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWOZL6pSnNY

Tricks of the Trade: Credit Cards