Philippine Airlines

delayed booking confirmation

Jaro, Iloilo city
Iloilo city, Philippines
Phone: 63 33 5014078
I booked for a domestic flight on around Aug 28/29 2014. A msg on the site indicated a system error. I assumed .my booking was cancelled due there was no e- ticket/ Receipt issued since. Abt 2-3 hrs before the flight on Sept 2, I was given a confirmation by e-mail. I want to refund my payment via CREDIT CARD due I already booked on another airline on the very same day on Aug 29 before i was not given a confirmation earlier by Philippine Airlines.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Airlines
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

14th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - no confirmation receipt
Philippines

I purchased a one way ticket from zamboanga to cebu departure date
is April 13, 2011 last Feb. 13, 2011. However, I did not receive any
confirmation receipt in my email address. Below is my email add:

carrey1894@yahoo.com
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - Rebooking
Philippine Airlines
Philippines

I have sent 4 emails to wecare@pal.com.ph (PHILIPPINE AIRLINES complaint service center) regarding my complaint starting March 24 but I have not received any reply upto this time. Time is running out. What should I do?
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
write your email again, this time include the following address in CC: jaime_bautista@pal.com.ph (president and COO). Yes, he may not read this but his email address may compel others to do their job.

And finally: don't fly philippines airlines

cheers
 9th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased a round trip ticket from manila to tacloban last sept.9, 2012 and from tacloban to manila last sept.23, 2012 but the ticket i buy is only a promo in flyin.com, philippine airline it cost only P475.00.and i purchased through credit card...but i did not receive any confirmation receipt in my email address...and i was shock when i receive the total cost in my sister credit card is P5, 514.85..what will happen?i need a explanation to tne philippine airlines company
 9th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I purchased a round trip ticket from manila to Tacloban City last Sept.9, 2012 and from Tacloban to manila last Sept.23, 2012 but the ticket i buy is only a promo in Flyin.com, and the airline that my brother arrived is Philippine Airlines it cost only P475.00 and i purchased through credit card...but i did not receive any confirmation receipt in my email address...and i was shock when i receive the total cost in my sister credit card is P5, 514.85..what will happen?i need a explanation to the Philippine Airlines company..
 13th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - refund disregarded
Corazon Ponce
9010 Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy. Bayan Luma IV Imus, Cavite
Imus
Phone: 639175272732

Hi, I would like to ask your help to get in touch with the proper people who can handle my full refund on my tickets that was cancelled due to their schedule changed. I have sent several posting to philippine airlines and they have not replied back to me to as what is the status of my request. Thank you.
 4th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes

Philippine Airlines - refund my tickets
Philippines

Mariam L.Garcia ticket no.0794631651150, 0792159083412, 0794631811150, i want to travel but the immigration stop me, pls.refund my ticket or extend my tickets validity until next year.thanks and hoping your kindness reply
 11th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I had experienced, similar to this. But of course they will deny it that their website had a problem and still get your money or charge you with cancellation fee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWOZL6pSnNY

Contact Us