logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
2. (14 mins ago)
Axiom or Smartkurve or Edknovate
Axiom are the Worst Agent in Bangkok
5. (59 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

PCH Surveys Complaints & Reviews - Scam

PCH Surveys Contacts & Informations

PCH Surveys

Posted: 2011-10-03 by    Rick_Carufel

Scam

I just spent 45 minutes answering hundreds of very specific question about my recent purchases. Suddenly after gathering tons of info they say I am not eligable to participate and burn me for the rewards for taking the survey. PHC surveys are a rip-off scam to steal info and not pay as promised.
Comments United States Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2011 by   stacyb77 0 Votes
I know I have been going thru the same thing. Recently they sent me COMPLIMENTARY magazines then got a letter saying I would be billed after my free samples! I wish I would have never signed up for pch! I bet no one ever wins. Its just a big scam to get people to buy their garbage products! I quit replying to all the surveys and enter now emails. Marked them as spam!
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   maypole 0 Votes
yes, i've had the same thing happen to me. also i did a product test requiring me to bake 4 cake mixes which they claimed they would pay me $45. now that everything is completed and submitted they won't pay. complete ripoff!!!
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   PatSchiermeyer 0 Votes
When a merchant promises to pay or reward via an internet page there are a few things you should do before committing time. (1) print the web page, (2) print and read the rules and fine print - this is where the company specifies its "weasel out of paying/rewarding" terms, (3) if in compliance, document your submittal with copies and receipts including postal receipt, and (4) if the company refuses to pat/reward after you have complied fully, notify the FCC and the Interstate Commerce Dept.
 18th of Jan, 2014 by   J.Fred1122 0 Votes
I agree, the same thing happens to me. I will go through the whole survey and it will tell me quota full or doesn't meet criteria. That is after answering a bunch of questions and giving them all of my information. I'm sure they get kick-backs for each survey they can get someone to complete and then they don't come through on their end.

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups