logo

PCH Surveys Contacts & Informations

PCH Surveys

Posted: 2011-10-03 by    Rick_Carufel

Scam

I just spent 45 minutes answering hundreds of very specific question about my recent purchases. Suddenly after gathering tons of info they say I am not eligable to participate and burn me for the rewards for taking the survey. PHC surveys are a rip-off scam to steal info and not pay as promised.
Comments United States Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Oct, 2011 by   stacyb77 0 Votes
I know I have been going thru the same thing. Recently they sent me COMPLIMENTARY magazines then got a letter saying I would be billed after my free samples! I wish I would have never signed up for pch! I bet no one ever wins. Its just a big scam to get people to buy their garbage products! I quit replying to all the surveys and enter now emails. Marked them as spam!
 7th of Feb, 2012 by   maypole 0 Votes
yes, i've had the same thing happen to me. also i did a product test requiring me to bake 4 cake mixes which they claimed they would pay me $45. now that everything is completed and submitted they won't pay. complete ripoff!!!
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   PatSchiermeyer 0 Votes
When a merchant promises to pay or reward via an internet page there are a few things you should do before committing time. (1) print the web page, (2) print and read the rules and fine print - this is where the company specifies its "weasel out of paying/rewarding" terms, (3) if in compliance, document your submittal with copies and receipts including postal receipt, and (4) if the company refuses to pat/reward after you have complied fully, notify the FCC and the Interstate Commerce Dept.
 18th of Jan, 2014 by   J.Fred1122 0 Votes
I agree, the same thing happens to me. I will go through the whole survey and it will tell me quota full or doesn't meet criteria. That is after answering a bunch of questions and giving them all of my information. I'm sure they get kick-backs for each survey they can get someone to complete and then they don't come through on their end.
 30th of Nov, 2014 by   vlr2802 0 Votes
16 days ago I finished a 14 day study that I was promised I would receive $125 for. There was a survey to begin and a survey to end. The day after I finished the study, I received an email telling me my "points" would be added to my account in 10 - 14 days. When I questioned the supposedly "outside company" who had done the survey why I was not getting the money I was promised and asked how many points would I get...yep, you guessed it pch responded. They told me they do not pay cash and I would get points for the survey...but it could take up to 6 months to get it!!! I have argued back and forth with them about it. I have been told 10 days (which passed 6 days ago), 6 weeks, 8 weeks. 2 months, 4 months. So far, all I get is the run around. They sucker you into it by giving you the points when you do the surveys...the 15 or 30 point ones...I did one that was suppose to pay 125 points and have never gotten the points. When I contacted them about it they claimed, first, that there was no record of me taking the survey, then they told me I needed the "name of the survey" as the pch number did not match the number given the survey by the "outside company". Needless to say, I never got those points. Now at issue is the $125 that I realize I will never get. They had me do the "screening" survey, then sent me an email that was supposedly from some other company "inviting" me to do the study. Now no pay. The only reason I am keeping my account open with them, especially since they have stopped letting me take any of the surveys since I have complained about not getting paid for this one...is that hope burns eternal and I hope someone will slip up and give me the points...12, 500 of them...which I will immediately turn into an amazon card. At least I hope I will. The $25 and the $20 one came through with no problems. Oh well, live and learn. Cheat me one time, shame on you. Cheat me a second time, shame on me. There won't be a second time.

Cell Phones - A False Sense Of Security