logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

PCH scratch off tickets

Posted:    MYPEPMAINNUK

i didn't win

pch
I had scratch off a ticket and got 2 of the same thing and that was the requirement for winning .. but I never recieved the prize..
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2009 by   MYPEPMAINNUK 0 Votes
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   jtthatsme 0 Votes
its not like you paid money for the scratch off, it happened to me too twice.but Im not complaining i didnt loose anything. i have fun anyways it gives me something to hope for even though i didnt win at least the thought of winning keeps me going just think 100, 000 dollars might come to the door . just thinking about me winning 10 million keeps me going.even though the chances of me winning are 250 million to 1 the thought of winning it keeps my dreams alive. remember that song "you cant always get what you want, but you get what you need well thats life!!!
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Nunayo 0 Votes
Actually you have to have 3 of the same thing on the ticket. That's why there's two of each thing on the ticket.
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   djack44 0 Votes
I did the scratch offs and there was a 100 sears gift card..it seems I won it but no way to claim it. Whats up?
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   chowderb 0 Votes
When you do win go to the area where it says to "CONTACT US" area. I have emailed them before and they have responded. God Bless and stay safe
 5th of Jan, 2010 by   shellbell123 0 Votes
It's all about chance. I have been participating in PCH for nearly 10 years and have never won anything. Like I said it's about chance.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief