logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)

PCH Games
South Dakota
Can't REDEEM my points.
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jul, 2012 by   Lorraine Deneen 0 Votes
None of the games will give me any tokens or credits for playing games. This has been going on for 3 days now. No matter how many times I play, it will only give me points for 1 game. This is really getting unexceptable!!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Evamae 0 Votes
I have 1, 088, 500 tokens and can't get in to redeem, please help!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Evamae 0 Votes
how am I supposed to redeem my tokens?
 30th of Jun, 2013 by   hoopscoach17 0 Votes
Please tell me how it is humanly possible for people to win 2 and 3 million tokens in one day? There is some sort of cheating going on!!!
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   gamblingmom 0 Votes
I had alot of points to redeem and decided to use them on different items. The points for the items was deducted from my point account but now I don't know how to get the items (mainly gift certificates). Are they mailed to me, e-mailed, what and how. I can't find any answers on the PCH webwsites. I've been a PCH member for over 40 yrs. and never won anything, I buy items occasionally and started playing the games online a few years ago. I thought this may be a way to get something for all I've spent on items and stamps to mail the many, many envelopes back. I complained once about an auction website and now they deleted me off the site. Are we now not allowed to complain about injustices.
 22nd of Aug, 2013 by   Emma Serna 0 Votes
I exchange the tokens I win and choose items from the redemption center and I never get the items. How does it work? I call once to ask the question and the person that answered just laugh. and didn't answered my question. Thanks for your time. I hope I win the FOREVER.
 8th of Jul, 2014 by   AnnaG 0 Votes
I have been trying to redeem my tokens for months now and it kicks me out I cannot connect to choose a prize what is going on? This is very frustrating please help.

Last Minute School Shopping