logo

PCH Games
South Dakota
Can't REDEEM my points.
Comments United States Entertainment
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jul, 2012 by   Lorraine Deneen 0 Votes
None of the games will give me any tokens or credits for playing games. This has been going on for 3 days now. No matter how many times I play, it will only give me points for 1 game. This is really getting unexceptable!!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Evamae 0 Votes
I have 1, 088, 500 tokens and can't get in to redeem, please help!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Evamae 0 Votes
how am I supposed to redeem my tokens?
 30th of Jun, 2013 by   hoopscoach17 0 Votes
Please tell me how it is humanly possible for people to win 2 and 3 million tokens in one day? There is some sort of cheating going on!!!
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   gamblingmom 0 Votes
I had alot of points to redeem and decided to use them on different items. The points for the items was deducted from my point account but now I don't know how to get the items (mainly gift certificates). Are they mailed to me, e-mailed, what and how. I can't find any answers on the PCH webwsites. I've been a PCH member for over 40 yrs. and never won anything, I buy items occasionally and started playing the games online a few years ago. I thought this may be a way to get something for all I've spent on items and stamps to mail the many, many envelopes back. I complained once about an auction website and now they deleted me off the site. Are we now not allowed to complain about injustices.
 22nd of Aug, 2013 by   Emma Serna 0 Votes
I exchange the tokens I win and choose items from the redemption center and I never get the items. How does it work? I call once to ask the question and the person that answered just laugh. and didn't answered my question. Thanks for your time. I hope I win the FOREVER.
 8th of Jul, 2014 by   AnnaG 0 Votes
I have been trying to redeem my tokens for months now and it kicks me out I cannot connect to choose a prize what is going on? This is very frustrating please help.

Beware When Shopping Online