DIDN't order or receive items

Publishers Clearinghouse
Eugene, Oregon
earlier this summer my house had burnt down and we had to move to another place for a few months while the renovated my home. During this time I received a bill from publishers clearing house or PCH saying I orders a few items from them and I owed them about $37 bucks and I was like, wait...I didn't order anything from them and if I HAD I would have paid for it by Visa unless it was a subscription or something in payments. I ignored it thinking maybe it was an error and a few weeks later we moved back home and I got another bill from them so I called and talked to a very nice customer service woman. I explained everything and she said "oh, no problem, I will take care of it and remove it from your account" I was happy this was settled but about a week ago I decided to order People magazine from PCH and what do you know, another bill for the mysterious items I never received came for me today saying it is delinquent and needs to be paid immediately. I guess because I ordered something I am on their radar or something. I am sorry but I have NO intention of paying for something I did not order. From the looks of the invoice it looks like something this crazy neighbor lady would have ordered KNOWING I was gone and just done it in my name and picked it up from my porch when it came, she's done stuff like that before >:(
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

15th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a backscracher for my husband and I have not received it yet, and I also ordered playboy magazine and we never got that. You show me the same things day in and day out. My husband says its a scam.
 31st of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I received an order of vitamins and kitchen utensils today that I did not order. This is about the third time this has happened to me. It is expensive to send these items back and I am not obligated to buy this. How can you help me so this does not happen again.
Lee Nadolski
 10th of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have ordered in the past but suddenly I find I have a bill of 600.00 + I start looking over it all and there is a magazine subscription, I can't read Magazines I have to read by adjusting Font so why would I get a paper magazine, then I get Super glue for 18.00 ?? hello.. I live a block behind a shopping center, store galore I can buy 10 brands of any kind of glue why would I order it via mail..Then there is the multiple items to a box issue each item has it's own express delivery charge, I got one item 6 weeks after order where is the express in that. Living on a fixed income and I am not an OLD old Lady I'm in my 50's Not Alzheimer's, but what if someone was and couldn't dispute the charges..This system needs multiple levels where something can be stopped, an email saying your order is shipped when you say WHAT ORDER and get the one you placed !! I didn't place one.. well your computer did... is my computer going to pay for it and use it?? didn't think so and the stuff I supposedly ordered.. I bought frizbes when my son was young they have been my go to paper plate holders for over 30+ yrs buying what they show flimsy cut out plastic doilies, no didn't have a use for or desire for.. my question is there some way that the computer orders are generated when you look at an item, never ordered.. and for all the NO PURCHASE NEEDED, anyone but me getting the We need an order to show your desire to win, or placement position.. Orders Marked Return to sender have to be TAKEN to the post office, and shipped back. Not stopping my attempts to win SOMETHING, but not prepaying the small prize I'd probably get. Disappointed by not out of the count just yet.. will be working with customer service to make sure bill is correct and Items returned.. TV

PCH (Publishers Clearing House) Logo PCH (Publishers Clearing House)
Customer Care Service