logo

PCH, Eugene, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - DIDN't order or receive items

PCH Contacts & Informations

PCH

Posted: 2012-10-10 by    Nanswaw

DIDN't order or receive items

Publishers Clearinghouse
Eugene, Oregon
earlier this summer my house had burnt down and we had to move to another place for a few months while the renovated my home. During this time I received a bill from publishers clearing house or PCH saying I orders a few items from them and I owed them about $37 bucks and I was like, wait...I didn't order anything from them and if I HAD I would have paid for it by Visa unless it was a subscription or something in payments. I ignored it thinking maybe it was an error and a few weeks later we moved back home and I got another bill from them so I called and talked to a very nice customer service woman. I explained everything and she said "oh, no problem, I will take care of it and remove it from your account" I was happy this was settled but about a week ago I decided to order People magazine from PCH and what do you know, another bill for the mysterious items I never received came for me today saying it is delinquent and needs to be paid immediately. I guess because I ordered something I am on their radar or something. I am sorry but I have NO intention of paying for something I did not order. From the looks of the invoice it looks like something this crazy neighbor lady would have ordered KNOWING I was gone and just done it in my name and picked it up from my porch when it came, she's done stuff like that before >:(
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Oct, 2014 by   Linda Hearns 0 Votes
I ordered a backscracher for my husband and I have not received it yet, and I also ordered playboy magazine and we never got that. You show me the same things day in and day out. My husband says its a scam.

Consumer Tips: Secure Personal Information