logo

Sunbeam Heating Blanket
Contro light blinks
2. (4 mins ago)
Global Hello
Cheated by sales agents and poor customer service
3. (5 mins ago)
Systems & Services Technologies
excessive phone calls
4. (37 mins ago)
jones,taylor & thompson
Golpe até no BRASIL
5. (37 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Payless Shoesource

Posted:    Damedela

Don't shit to store

Payless Shoesource
I bought some shoes from payless.com on December 2nd. I chose to ship to store as to not pay extra for the shipping which would make the pair of shoes I was getting on sale, the regular price. I've been waiting and waiting to hear that they were shipped, I thought maybe they don't tell you when they ship since it's going to the store. So I emailed customer service saying in the email I know it will take 14-17 days but is there some way to know where my shoes are. They replied that it will take 14-17 days and I will get a call from the store once they arrive. Real helpful.

Today I received an email saying they shipped. It's the 15th. So now I have to wait another 2 weeks at least before I get the shoes. I have no idea if it always takes a full month to get shoes, but this is ridiculous. I didn't even want to get them online but every payless store that I went to, no longer had them. Had I known that it would take this long to get them then I wouldn't have even bothered. These are shoes that I needed for work.

Needless to say, I'm very upset and I suggest that if you're going to buy from payless online to just have it shipped to your house. I would think they'd move a little quicker if it's going to your house.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Fraud Alert Involving Car Recalls And Warranties