logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Cosplayfu.com
Wrong company took my money, but this scam didn’t communicate with me
2. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Id Chief Legit?
Not a complaint just question!
3. (1 hr 3 mins ago)

Payless Shoesource

Posted:    Damedela

Don't shit to store

Payless Shoesource
I bought some shoes from payless.com on December 2nd. I chose to ship to store as to not pay extra for the shipping which would make the pair of shoes I was getting on sale, the regular price. I've been waiting and waiting to hear that they were shipped, I thought maybe they don't tell you when they ship since it's going to the store. So I emailed customer service saying in the email I know it will take 14-17 days but is there some way to know where my shoes are. They replied that it will take 14-17 days and I will get a call from the store once they arrive. Real helpful.

Today I received an email saying they shipped. It's the 15th. So now I have to wait another 2 weeks at least before I get the shoes. I have no idea if it always takes a full month to get shoes, but this is ridiculous. I didn't even want to get them online but every payless store that I went to, no longer had them. Had I known that it would take this long to get them then I wouldn't have even bothered. These are shoes that I needed for work.

Needless to say, I'm very upset and I suggest that if you're going to buy from payless online to just have it shipped to your house. I would think they'd move a little quicker if it's going to your house.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Food Prices on the Rise