Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

ParetoLogic Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Fraud and lies

paretologic.com
Don't ever buy software if there is no phone number to call in the event of a problem. Nowhere on the website of ParetoLogic is there a phone number to call, and they don't even list their physical address on their website.

I sent them an email asking for help because their DriverCure software wouldn't download, even though I paid $49.50 for it. THEY NEVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS. 10 days later, I put in a request with my credit card company to challenge the transaction. We'll see what happens.

They have no problem completing sales, but this company is a TOTAL ZERO in terms of product support and customer service. Do not do business with them, period.

I think they have some arrangement with Microsoft because Microsoft kept sending me pop-up's advising me to contact this company for a 'Driver Cure'. Evidently I picked up some some of computer virus affecting my driver, even though I had TWO active anti-virus software on my computer.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Not sure about the other stuff, but I can easily find physical address on their website.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
2 active anti-virus software on the same computer is a very bad thing.
Anti-virus software acts much like Snake venom and anti-venom.
The 2 programs will try to scan and eat each other, which will open you up to other viruses.
Perhaps you should work on that before trying to download software that you arent familiar with.
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

ParetoLogic - RegCure registration
James Scott Home
Bath
United Kingdom

I installed RegCure. When I tried to uninstall I was offered free registration if I took up another company's offer. I did this but I still cannot register Regcure.
I consider that this is sharp practice.
I gave my email address but no registration key was sent.
 22nd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I've just about had it with your company. This happened last year and I finally gave up trying after paying for your program.
And simply the fool, I paid again this year and followed your directions to input the new key, even though your original receipt letter states "To activate your renewal, simply restart your application. There is no need to re-enter the license key." Hogwash.
Quit the program, restart, NO BUT ANOTHER SALES PITCH COMES UP. NO PLACE TO ENTER NEW KEY.
IS THERE A LIVE PERSON OUT THERE THAT CAN FIX THIS OR ARE YOU JUST LISTENING TO THE CA-CHING OF THE CASH REGISTER?
 16th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

ParetoLogic - just payed and cannot run
paretologic
Ontario
Canada

Just went online and payed for paretologic -aka regcure, and it will not let me use complete program keeps telling me that my program has expired
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I've used two of their products for 3 years now. When I had a problem with the privacy control program, I emailed them and got an immediate response. In fact, I sent 3 emails, and had 3 very detailed responses, with offers to contact by phone if I needed. Problem was solved instantaneously.

I can't recommend them highly enough, and will be using them as long as I use a pc.
 30th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Disgustd with the constant pop-ups, I ordered the anti-virus software at the discounted offer of $39.94. But when my card # was entered, I was charged the regular price of $49.94. If contacting Pareto Logic proves difficult, I will have to challenge this charge. We'll see what happens.
 8th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I cant get it off my computer. It invades everything. And then it progreses. It blocks your other virus protection and wont let it run.
 9th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

ParetoLogic - stilling money
Rialto
California

This canadian people are very smart taking our money. This is the second time I bought something from the canadians, and both times, I cannor use the software. However, they kept the the money. From now on, I will never buy anything from Canada.
 29th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Recently I had to upgrade my OS to business class and I lost all my updated driver software. Drivercure from Pareto Logic offer a "60-day money back guarantee so I purchased "drivercure for $29.00. After scanning my PC it found 15 drivers needing updates. Out of 15 drivers only 1 installed. One at a time I would install the drivers some taking a few minutes each. All that time to say INSTALLATION FAILED... Pareto Logic will not communicate by phone anymore according to their SAD tech support by email. Personally if I'd have known they don't talk on the phone I wouldn't have bought this crap... I'll let you all know if and when I get my money back. Today is Monday March 25th 2010 and I bought the sofware yesterday.
 5th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

ParetoLogic - paid but have no service

it tells me to register and when I try all they do is try to sell me this service again. I paid once and got nothing I wonder what they are trying to pull!!!
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Every time I turn on my computer ParetoLogic comes on then scans and says so and so needs fixed so if I ask them to fix it, there is a problem and I am to try later. I would like to
cancel ParetoLogic, I know I paid for it but can't see that it does any good Thanks,
braniganjean@yahoo.com
Hope Pareto Logic is canceled. Thanks
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I am so tired of Pareto Logic coming on every time I turn the conputer on. Then they do nothing, just takes a lot of time.
Just cancel ParetoLogic!
Just cancel ParetoLogic. Thanks
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
How long does it take to cancel ParetoLogic?
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
This has already taken me almost an hour to get ParetoLogic canceled.
Please just cancel .
 20th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
I don't want to see it anymore on my monitor.

Contact Us