logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (4 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
2. (29 mins ago)
RVTL/and or EQUINOX
False & Misleading Advertising
3. (31 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off
4. (44 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Online home jobs and jobsinus Complaints & Reviews - Scam

Online home jobs and jobsinus Contacts & Informations

Online home jobs and jobsinus

Posted:    Damian JH

Scam

www.online-home-jobs.com and www.jobsinus.us
Indonesia
This is two website have made deceit to me, that is www.online-home-jobs.com and www.jobsinus.us. I have paid $54.00 to be member them and done jobs "ad posting jobs" . I have done all off job over but they were not paid me.
I' m absolutely apologize to my partner that I have sent advertising to their site and any of people have respond to the ad. Again, I'm so sorry about that.

Thanks
Comments Indonesia Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2011 by   deterior8 0 Votes
you mean, from this site? http://www.dataentryjobs.us/47831.html
 21st of Feb, 2013 by   EzraBravo 0 Votes
Jobsinus.us owes me $11, 000 for putting their links on my website http://virginwire.yolasite.com and posting on social networks. My affiliate link is http://www.dataentryjobs.us/127093.html and I still have records with how much they owe me from January 7th 2013. It is now February 21, 2013. Please contact me if you would like help suing this company for "THEFT OF SERVICE". Nothing about them are true. They promised me $0.50 cents USD every time the link was clicked on and or the website was viewed with my links. They changed the terms of service and did NOT inform anyone. Therefore, they owe me for the service I already provided. My name is Ezra Bravo my email is ezrabravo@live.com please contact me, I have all their website pages with me earning $11, 000 since February 7th 2013 copy and pasted to word docments wth their site and my approved commission earnings. On top of their website stating that they pay you even if no one pays for the service but views your clicks. They use automated systems for I.D. theft. Please email me so we can sue them together for 3 times of what they owe us for "FRAUD ADVERTISING" "THEFT OF SERVICE". We'll split the earnings 50/50.

The Fake Till Scam