logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
2. (2 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
3. (44 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
4. (45 mins ago)
Revitol
Erroneous charges
5. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Ncrowd

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Omega Auto Glass, Chandler, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Misleading job listings and deceptive interview invitations

Omega Auto Glass Contacts & Informations

Omega Auto Glass

Posted: 2013-06-18 by    AnonymousPerson11

Misleading job listings and deceptive interview invitations

Omega Auto Glass
135 E Chilton Drive # 101
Chandler, Arizona
Twice I have replied to vague job listings of this company through Craigslist asking for more information about the company and position. I did not include a resume, but asked many questions. Both times, I received some sort of automatic scripted response inviting me to an interview signed by an administrative assistant from their company.

The first time they thanked me for sending them my information. I did not send any information, and they didn't answer my questions. They just invited me to have an interview for a position that I knew nothing about.

The second time, they sent an e-mail that said "Good morning" at 3:00 pm in the afternoon. Again, I didn't send any information, and they invited me to an interview. I had asked if it was a telemarketing or sales position, as well if they could tell me about the company, and other various questions. They again did not answer my questions, except for telling me the name of the company was "Fratelli" in the Teleking Group building though it is really Omega Auto Glass. I had checked up on the address and suite number and found that it was Omega Auto Glass.

I believe that if a company is an honest company, they can tell about what position that they are actually hiring for in the listing, and if they don't have all the details there, they can inform applicants in the response prior to inviting the applicant to the interview. They won't need to be misleading. I also believe that if it is a professional company, they will screen applicants before inviting them to an interview unless they are having a job fair.
Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Aug, 2013 by   tRob 38 0 Votes
I too was just invited to and interview asking me to come in asap by a company named Fratelli but when I looked it up it does say it is Omega Auto Glass. This is very misleading and I asked them to send me more information before I go on a wild goose chase.
 27th of Aug, 2013 by   Mesasounder 0 Votes
The company how has 3 names it sells under. And its Telemarketing. I had applied for a job listing with them that was bogus.. When I found out what I was doing was Illegal. I left but never got paid for all my sales. I am curious why Chandler does not investigate that company and shut them down.
 27th of Aug, 2013 by   Mesasounder 0 Votes
Fratelli Auto Glass is a extremely deceptive company.
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   JCAZ 0 Votes
Yeah, it sure looks like it is all the same company. They told me today that Fratelli is a new business entity. However, they are still presenting job listings lacking details, inviting to interviews just when sending them a reply to their listings (no matter what the message says), and being unwilling to answer questions except at an interview- this is even without submitting resumes or showing interest in the positions. Why is it that so many telemarketing companies use dishonest tactics like this? It is better business ethics to be up front. Don't try to lure people through an interview invitation.
 6th of Oct, 2014 by   sierra211 0 Votes
Any update now? They are still on craigslist under auto glass, melanie?
 28th of Oct, 2014 by   Greeshmas 0 Votes
I totally agree with all the above comments. I experienced the same, I sent my inquiry and resume, well with in a matter of second received a mail for interview. I was wondering how is this working out. Thank you all for you feedback I would just ignore their mails.

Minicard Scam